Shop this look
- The strong angular lines of these tables are offset by the curving inner hourglass frame. The delicate metal detailing gives these pieces a simple classic elegance. Dimensions: 25 inches long x 15 inches wide x 27 inches high Type: Side Tables, Nesting Tables Material: Metal Style: Modern, Contemporary Assembly: Assembled Finish: Glass Finish Color: Clear Color: Clear.
- Similar itemDesign by Andersen & VollBy Muuto.Rest is a sofa series with a welcoming and warm appearance that invites you to sit back and relax! Boasting an internal steel base and wooden frame and a defined back and bottom filled with soft cushioning and feather filling, the Rest 3-Seater Sofa is a trifecta of sturdy, stylish, and comfortable design. Select from several rich upholstery options. Also offered in a 2-Seater version.
- Similar itemMade in Italy by Cattelan Italia.Creativity and imagination merge with the Labyrinth Credenza, which features a complex and multidimensional face. Simulating a real maze, the unit is fabricated from a lacquered wood frame with polyurethane doors. Its base is crafted from your choice of stainless steel or glass, and the overall effect is beautiful and polished. Choose between two, three, or four doors along side a variety of colors and options to customize this thought provoking piece to your exact needs. Each compartment houses interior glass shelves and sliding drawers perfect for organization with style. This modern credenza is ideal for the dining and living rooms alike.
- Similar itemDesign by Francesco Rota, 2013.Made in Italy by Lapalma. The Cut Armchair, Metal 4-Star Base is both sturdy and durable while featuring an elegant design. Created from polyurethane, the shell of the chair boasts a curved back with included armrests providing a comfortable back support and arm positioning making the Cut Armchair the perfect modern seating solution. Product Features: Shell is crafted out of polyurethane available in white or black Shell is available with internal upholstery or fully upholstered 4 metal legs connect to a single support pole that is securely attached to the base of the seat Metal base is available in multiple finishes Optional seat cushion available
- Similar itemA series of upholstered furniture inspired by the 18th Century British Gentleman’s Chair. Traditionally manufactured, the frame is made from solid birch and stuffed with layers of natural cotton and boar bristle. The Wingback is an iconic feature in our collection. DIMENSIONS: W 63" x D 35.4" x H 50" x Seat H 16.1".
- Similar itemThe Industrial dining collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Rough-hewn planks crafted entirely from solid pine bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections. Exposed bolts, hammered metal pulls and cross-braces evoke the ingenuity and earnestness that characterized the turn of the century. Built with convenience in mind, the Industrial dining table is offered in rectangular and round configurations. Each design is constructed with an 18 or 20 leaf extension and features mortise and tenon joinery, tongue and groove table top framing and angled cross-bracing. Dining chairs are available with upholstered and wood backs, and feature solid wood legs, individual nail head trim, linen upholstery and full web suspension for hours of dining comfort. The 65 sideboard completes the collection with three levels of storage behind glass-paneled doors and three spacious drawers with hammered metal bar pulls, ball bearing glides and English dovetail joinery. Equally suited for an industrial downtown loft or a suburban farmhouse, the Industrial dining collection blurs the lines between contemporary and rustic. The collections black pine finish works well with concrete or dark hardwood floors and plush neutral or bold rugs. Zinc metal accents complement nickel or chrome kitchen accents and contrast well with bronze color tones. Neutral or bold wall colors provide a great contrast to the wood finish, making this collection a perfect choice for any lifestyle. Material: Pine, Wood Style: Contemporary Assembly: Assembled Color: Brown Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Brown.
- Similar itemIn vivid pink, this versatile piece lends texture and dimension to a room with its handcrafted papier-mache pattern of interlocking flowers in relief. Its cylindrical frame is reinforced with iron, making it a sturdy side table or comfortable seat. 16" Dia. x 19"H. Papier-mache and rebar. Handcrafted by artisans from recycled materials. Finished with low VOC paint.
- Similar itemThe Shale 4 Drawer/2 Door Credenza exudes clean modern design on many levels, down to the details. A solid wood ash top, legs and door/drawer fronts are complemented by full grain leather pulls, adding storage panache and practicality to the living room, dining room, or home office. Door units feature adjustable shelves and wire management holes. This credenza features plywood side, bottom and back panels. Adjustable nylon glides allow this fashionable and functional piece to stand on a variety of floor surfaces.A note from Blu Dot: Despite the fact that we call this a four drawer unit, it actually has only three drawers. The bottom drawer is double height to accommodate more bulky items.
- Similar itemDesign by Francesco Rota, 2013.Made in Italy by Lapalma. The Cut Armchair, Wood 4-Star Base is both sturdy and durable while featuring an elegant design. Created from polyurethane, the shell of the chair boasts a curved back with included armrests providing a comfortable back support and arm positioning making the Cut Armchair the perfect modern seating solution. Product Features: Shell is crafted out of polyurethane available in white or black Shell is available with internal upholstery or fully upholstered 4 wood legs connect to a single support pole that is securely attached to the base of the seat Wood base is available in multiple finishes Optional seat cushion available
- Add a stunning piece to your home with this distressed side table. The piece is ideal for a causal sitting room, but adds a sense of timeless elegance as well. Set includes: One (1) side table Materials: MDF Finish: Distressed Dimensions: 38 inches high x 24 inches wide x 24 inches deep Color: Black.
- Similar itemDesign by Simon Legald, 2013.By Normann Copenhagen. Onkel, Danish for "uncle", is a luxurious sofa that combines the simplicity of modern forms with the soft curves of the olden days. The outer shell of the sofa has a firm expression, while the cushions are comfortable and inviting. Consisting of a frame with cushions upholstered in either durable furniture textile or soft leather, the inspiration for the detail on the cushion is from the typical aesthetic of pre-1950s era sofas. The materials used for the shell and cushions have been kept in the same color and there is a lacquered frame in a matching shade, lending simplicity to the design and making Onkel stand as a unified whole. Available in a range of textile colors, as well as a high quality pigmented leather version. For the 2-seater version, please see Onkel 2-Seater Sofa.
- Similar itemA floral shaped top adds a pretty touch to this wooden side table. A daring Habanero over Legacy Red finish adds flair to the ornately carved solid wood table base that is topped with a contrasting Heritage Dark Gray stained table top. Place this side table next to any sofa or chair to add a spot of color or allow it to stand on its own to display a beautiful floral bouquet or treasured art piece. Solid mahogany. Hand-carved details. Contrasting finishes.
- Similar itemLayers of clean details. Solid wood and full grain leather pulls add storage panache and practicality to the bedroom, living room or dining room. Door units feature adjustable shelves and wire management holes. Bottom two "drawers" are actually one double height drawer to accommodate bulkier items - so technically this credenza has 3 drawers, but visually it looks like 4. Smoke: Solid ash top, legs and door/drawer fronts. Walnut: Solid walnut legs. Full grain leather door and drawer pulls. Plywood side, bottom and back panels. Nylon glides. Measures 52"w x 36"h x 19.8"d.
- Similar itemPart of a unique collection designed by the famed Philippe Starck, this armchair is rendered from revolutionary single mold transparent polycarbonate. With aesthetics resembling that of a traditional wing-back chair, its sloped shape is inspired by memories of the designer's aunts and uncles telling stories in the living room. Developed from a single piece of material, underscoring the Kartell commitment to magnificent design through innovative manufacturing. Kartell's creative, transparent creations illuminate the light of internal spaces with a touch of unexpected beauty - both modern and timelessly classic. For more than 60 years, the Italian company has brought continual evolution to the materials, design, and color spectrum of its signature polycarbonate creations, each dreamed up by some of the most creative minds in the design industry.