- Similar itemrag & bone amp-up the volume with their Daisy check mini skirt. Ruffles in various guises were big news across the SS13 runway and this mini plays on that trend while keeping a savvy edge with a graphic khaki print.
- Structured textured leather bag in black with crosshatch finish. Gunmetal-tone hardware. Double folded carry handles with tonal fastener. Removable adjustable leather shoulder strap with lobster claw clasps. Foldover flap at main compartment with press-clasp closure. Tonal turtle shell-embossed leather panels at front and back. Zippered accordion panels at exterior face. Zippered welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Approx 13" length x 10" height x 4" width. Leather.
- Similar itemClosed with zip fastening along back and ankle ties. Composition: leather.
- Similar itemEscadaSheer-Sleeve Ruffled Blouse, WhiteDetailsCrepe.Mandarin collar with ruffled button front.Long sheer sleeves.Slim silhouette.Silk/spandex.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Neon Sandal, Neon PinkDetailsElectrify any ensemble with this glowing neon Giuseppe Zanotti sandal.Neon patent leather upper.5" metal cone heel.Thin ankle strap with matte silver logo plaque.Wide strap atop peep-toe.Back zip eliminates the fuss over buckles.Leather lining and sole.Grosgrain fabric footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemEtro gives its signature paisley-print a sophisticated new persona with this silk blouse. The draped hem and longer ruffled back shape a fluid silhouette, perfect over slim-fitting tailoring. Zipped back. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemRuffle your cares away in this adorable sexy little mini by LoveShackFancy. Silky soft & flowy in the breeze with an elastic waistband and raw edge trim makes it effortlessly sexy cool. Pair it with a sexy tank and sky high heels. Color: Washed Out Rain Cloud. 100% Silk. Style LS002. Dry Clean or Twist Wash Love in cold.
- Structured textured leather shoulder bag in metallic copper. Gunmetal-tone hardware. Double folded carry handles with tonal fastener at top. Removable adjustable leather shoulder strap with lobster claw clasps. Foldover flap at main compartment with press-clasp closure. Zippered accordion panels at exterior face. Zippered welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Approx 9" length x 7" height x 3" width. Leather. Imported.
- Shake it in these statement-making evening sandals from B Brian Atwood. Specchio leather upper, specchio leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Open banded toe; metal fringe at ankle strap; functional back zip; elastic inset at ankle. 4" Heel, .25" platform, feels like 3.75" heel. Available in full and half sizes.