- Shake it in these statement-making evening sandals from B Brian Atwood. Specchio leather upper, specchio leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Open banded toe; metal fringe at ankle strap; functional back zip; elastic inset at ankle. 4" Heel, .25" platform, feels like 3.75" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Structured pebbled leather shoulder bag in black. Gold-tone hardware. Gold-tone hardware. Carry handle and leather-trimmed cylindrical accents at top of bag. Removable adjustable shoulder strap with lobster clasps. Foldover flap at main comaprtment. Silver and gold-tone logo plaque at face. Accordion side panels with press-stud fixtures at throat. Bumper studs at reinforced base. Zippered welt pocket, patch pockets, and logo plaque at bag interior. Cheetah print textile lining in tones of brown and black. Tonal stitching. Approx. 10" length x 8.5" height x 4.5" width. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemMulticolored satin. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% polyester. Dry clean
- Black and cream stretch-silk georgette. Concealed button fastenings through front . 91% silk, 9% spandex. Dry clean
- Lending an elegant nod to the golden age of Hollywood these Ursula sandals from Charlotte Olympia are a fabulous way to embrace sparkling metallics. A lattice front and double ankle straps bring a sophisticated decoration to your feet; show them off to full effect with cropped trousers.
- Similar itemrag & bone amp-up the volume with their Daisy check mini skirt. Ruffles in various guises were big news across the SS13 runway and this mini plays on that trend while keeping a savvy edge with a graphic khaki print.
- Similar itemEscadaSheer-Sleeve Ruffled Blouse, WhiteDetailsCrepe.Mandarin collar with ruffled button front.Long sheer sleeves.Slim silhouette.Silk/spandex.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Structured textured leather bag in black with crosshatch finish. Gunmetal-tone hardware. Double folded carry handles with tonal fastener. Removable adjustable leather shoulder strap with lobster claw clasps. Foldover flap at main compartment with press-clasp closure. Tonal turtle shell-embossed leather panels at front and back. Zippered accordion panels at exterior face. Zippered welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Approx 13" length x 10" height x 4" width. Leather.
- Structured textured leather shoulder bag in metallic copper. Gunmetal-tone hardware. Double folded carry handles with tonal fastener at top. Removable adjustable leather shoulder strap with lobster claw clasps. Foldover flap at main compartment with press-clasp closure. Zippered accordion panels at exterior face. Zippered welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Approx 9" length x 7" height x 3" width. Leather. Imported.