- Similar itemThe Converse Chuck Taylor Ox is the classic, all-American shoe that looks good at school, running errands, at a concert or even at the office (okay, maybe not every office). Show your individuality and style in these versatile sneakers that now come in even more colors and great patterns. A breathable canvas upper keeps feet comfortable, while the lace-up style allows for a secure, personalized fit. The low-top design makes these shoes easy to wear with almost anything, while the rubber outsole and toe cap give these iconic kicks extra durability. Rock these originals with any type of outfit, anywhere you go. FEATURES: UNISEX SIZING UPPER: Canvas. OUTSOLE: Rubber. IMPORTED.
- Similar itemYellow cotton racer back tank top from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring a ribbed round neck, a racerback and a slim fit.
- The Tokyo Laundry Women's Cara Denim Shorts in light blue features a classic 5 pocket design, zip up fly fasten and single button closure to the waist. Low rise shorts with ripped detail throughout and polka dot pocket lining that can be seen when worn. Tokyo Laundry logo tab to finish the look. GG. Brand: Tokyo Laundry. Colour: Blue. Material: 66% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 13% Viscose. Care Instructions: Machine wash warm at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron on a low heat. Do not dry clean. Clothing Style: Denim Shorts.
- Similar itemBagatelleLeather Motorcycle VestDetailsBagatelle leather moto vest with satin lining.Approx. 23 1/2"L from shoulder to hem.Spread notched collar; asymmetric front zip.Wide shoulder coverage; epaulets.Angled zip pockets.Belted hem.Polyester/cotton lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Bagatelle: Bagatelle began with a specialization in leather and suede women's sportswear and outerwear, but has since strengthened their label to include a full line of apparel. Not only has Bagatelle continued to widen their product offering, they have also spread their horizons to source trend-useful raw materials. To stay current in the industry, the design team is constantly researching design techniques and combining materials to produce the latest styles. In addition, Bagatelle has launched a full designer outerwear collection under the glamorous Badgley Mischka label.
- A chunky platform sole features on the women's Sk8-Hi Platform Hi-Top Trainers from Vans. With a studded canvas upper, a signature waffle bottom sole for maximum grip and traction and a padded collar and footbed. Finished with a stripe logo on the side. - R.K. Vans Women's Sk8-Hi Platform Studded Hi-Top Trainers in Black. Thick platform sole. Studded canvas upper Stripe logo across the side. Lace up fastening. Padded collar and footbed for long lasting comfort. Vulcanized rubber midsole with super flexibility. Original gum rubber waffle pattern sole. Brand: Vans. Colour: Black. Material: Textile/Leather.
- Similar itemThe Cassie is our signature boyfriend short featuring a moderate hem for everyday, everywhere appeal. The low rise, rolled hem fit reveals just enough skin to beat the heat while keeping your warm weather style on point. A lighter denim wash spearheads the spring trend of paler hues to the forefront of your updated wardrobe essentials. A considerable amount of sanding carries out the natural appearance of wear for a chic, vintage look. Rolled denim short. Low rise waist. This item fits true to size. Styled with our Faded Rose Tank. Zip fly. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemSlide through this season in style with this surf inspired retro tee. The soft linen blend quality, cord details on the shoulder and surf artwork make this piece a true summer friend. Complete the look with printed shorts and flip-flops and start planning your trips to the beach. What it's made of: 70% cotton /30% linen.
- Alexander McQueenZip-Trim Leather Motorcycle Vest, BlackDetailsCalf leather.Zipper-trimmed funnel neck.Asymmetric front zip.Snap pocket and two zip pockets.Zipper-trimmed peplum.Sleeveless.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemThis women's motorcycle leather vest from Whet Blu features an asymmetrical zip front closure complemented by a spread collar with snaps. Two zipper pockets and one zipper chest pockets pulls this look together.