- For Sale on 1stdibs - This elegant ring can be a perfect engagement ring. The shoulders of the ring are enameled cobalt blue over guilloche ground, forming a stylized Egyptian
- An Impressive Antique Russian Siberian Amethyst and Demantoid Garnet Rose Gold Pendant Necklacemade in Moscow c. 1908Marked on frame and chain lock with Moscow assay stamps for 56 gold, and workmaster's initials 'HA'.Three deep velvet purple Siber
- View this item and discover similar brooches for sale at 1stdibs - Victorian era Russian gold fringe pendant / brooch with turquoise, features delicate wire design with fine granulation on a matte ground, and beautiful
- Russian Art from the Beginnings to Peter the Great, Musée du Louvre, Napoleon Hall, March 5 – May 24, 2010
- For Sale on 1stdibs - The greenish yellow gold bracelet is set with twelve multi color emerald cut gemstones - garnet, amethyst, bloodstone, aquamarine, emerald, blue onyx,
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Antique Russian Garnet & Diamond Flower Necklace circa 1910
- View this item and discover similar drop necklaces for sale at 1stdibs - Designed as an open link chain suspending nine hand painted egg pendants from St. Petersburg, Russia. In colorful porcelain depicting the Cross of St.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This hallmarked Russian diamond ring is one of the loveliest late victorian cluster rings we have seen. Perfect as an engagement ring or fashion piece,
- Bracelet Featuring A Centered Horseshoe Composed Of Torquoise And Old Mine Diamonds, Set In 14K Gold.By Samuel ArndtLength: 7 3/4 Inches
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A rare Russian miniature egg from the Romanov era, of polished yellow gold set with an oval cabochon opal, with a gold suspension ring. 1899-1908, the
- View this item and discover similar lever-back earrings for sale at 1stdibs - 22 sparkling white round old-cut diamonds with an approximate total weight of 2.85 ct set in silver over rose gold. Marked with 56 zolotniks gold standard
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A finely crafted antique Russian gold and diamond crossover bangle bracelet. Polished rose gold, 28 Old European cut diamonds with an approximate total
- More Rings. From our unique collection of Georgian Rings, this piece is offered for sale online by Romanov Russia. Global shipping is available. An exceptionally rare Russian Imperial Presentation gold ring of museum quality, with a diamond cipher of Empress Maria Feodorovna, consort of Emperor Paul I (ruled 1796-1801).
The cipher is set with rose-cut diamonds and placed on a royal blue guilloche enamel shield with a rose diamond border.
Empress Maria was born Princess Sophia Dorothea of Wurttemberg (Germany), and took the name of Maria Feodorovna upon her conversion to Orthodoxy. She was mother of two Russian Emperors, Alexander I and Nicholas I, and proved to be one of the most influential women of her time.
The ring was a personal gift from the Empress what makes it very special. Ring size 10.
- View this item and discover similar drop earrings for sale at 1stdibs - A pair of magnificent ruby and diamond double cluster earrings. Marked with 56 zolotniks gold standard (14K - 583)/ St Petersburg assay office, and jeweler's
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 56 zolotniks rose gold (14K - 583), one old cut ruby (approximately 0.78 ct), seven old cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of 1.12 ct, the two
- Chandelier Earrings. From our unique collection of Earrings, this piece is offered for sale online by Romanov Russia. Global shipping is available. These finely handcrafted Russian earrings are embellished with 28 sparkling old European and old mine cut diamonds set in silver over 14K gold.
H - I color, VS1 - SI1 clarity.
Length - 1 3/8 in. (3,6 cm).
- View this item and discover similar fashion rings for sale at 1stdibs - This elegant Art Nouveau ring was handcrafted in Moscow between 1908 and 1917. The ring is vertically set with two interlaced stylized flowers embellished
- Bochic’s Russian amber and diamond earrings are a regal pair of brilliant sophistication and magnificent opulence. An Exotic Organic as Featured in “Summer Rocks” 18K White Gold. Available in White Gold.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Of naturalistic design, comprising a pair of earrings and a necklace of entwined grape leaves and vines in textured gold, enhanced with curved lines of
- The Met Store - Necklaces - Russian Imperial Pansy Torsade Necklace with Amethyst
- View this item and discover similar pocket watches for sale at 1stdibs - A SUPERB Russian Imperial presentation rose gold pocket watch by Paul Buhre (Pavel Bure) with enameled double headed Imperial eagle. Imperial watches
- Give your jewelry collection an ancient addition with this Georgian era small Russian icon pendant by Sylva & Cie. Historically alluring and rustically gorgeous; slide this pendant onto a long chain for a mesmerizing adornment. 1.25" x 1.25" x 0.06" Circa 1880. Diamonds (0.95 CTW) Available in 18K Yellow Gold.
- Fabergé. Only one name it seems is synonymous with Russia's royal jewelry, but in fact, there is a fascinating range of jewelers and craftsmen of objets d'art whose techniques and handiwork shaped ornamental design during the golden age of Russia's Imperial court.
- (Reuters) - A model poses with a necklace diamond parure during a media preview in Geneva, November 9, 2011. The diamond parure comprising a necklace, a brooch and a pair of earrings dates from the mid-19th century and contains jewels which may have formed part of a gift presented by Empress Catherine I, wife of Peter the Great of Russia to the Twenty-Third Ottoman Sultan Ahmed III to negotiate peace after Pruth River Battles. It will be sold in auction at Sotheby's Geneva on November 15 and expected to fetch in the region of US$10 million. REUTERS/Michael Buholzer (SWITZERLAND - Tags: FASHION BUSINESS)