Shop this look
- Similar itemGorgeous hard wood accent table with a hand-carved fleur-de-lys bib for a French twist. This shabby chic, chateau-style table is truly elegant and makes a great side table or bistro table. This table is larger and heavier than most side tables offered on site. Assembly required.
- Similar itemUpdate your interior furnishings with this chic Hub side table from Umbra. Perfect for use as a coffee table or bedside unit, this table features two circular surfaces ideal for displaying photographs or resting an alarm clock. Made from stunning ashwood with a painted composite wood lower surface, team with more home accessories available from Umbra to transform your home.Key features: * Material: wood * Dimensions: D43.2xH53.3cm * Three legged side table * Two circular surfaces * Natural wood with painted white colour * More home accessories available from Umbra
- The contrast of natural wood and iron is celebrated in this three drawer storage table. Borrowing style from vintage trunks and industrial pieces, the Chester storage table is a natural choice for rustic cabins, industrial lofts and country homes. 26.5 inches high x 20 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Constructed from solid wood and iron. Rustic oxidized finish on metal. Metal will not tarnish or rust as finish is set into metal. Drawer handles are constructed from sculpted iron. Reinforced metal bracket corner details.
- Similar itemThe perfect creamy white pedestal table! This beautiful round table is perfect for displaying treasured photos or a bouquet of flowers in your entry way, or use it as a side table in your living room. The solid wood rounded base supports a thick top with beveled edges. Layers and layers of various colors of cream, gray and beige create a dreamy aged look. This sturdy table is sure to be come a beloved family heirloom.
- Similar itemStunning, brightly hand painted and hand carved wine table. This colorful side table is made from solid mahogany wood and hand painted and distressed. The perfect table side table to set your wine on or display treasured items. Solid mahogany construction. Hand carved. Gulf Shores over Kiwi finish. Woodlands Dark Stain finish on table top.
- Similar itemFeaturing a sophisticated pattern of linked circles for an elegant look that's perfectly offset by the fun, casual aqua finish, this fantastic end table is at home in any ocean-inspired space. A single drawer embellished with an antiqued ring pull provides a bit of extra storage space for items best kept out of sight. Hand-carved mahogany. Manor deep teal finish. Antiqued hardware.
- Based upon a French antique, this table delivers textural interest and a surprisingly light, airy feel. A rustic classic, its tough enough for outdoor use, but with fine details like fishtail latticework this piece fits right into modern or more traditional interiors with ease. 22 inches high x 22 inches wide x 22 inches deep. Constructed out of solid cast brass. Antique bronze distressed verdigris finish. Due to the finishing, this item may be used outdoors as well.
- Similar itemThe Kartell Tip Top Table comes from the line designed by Philippe Stark with Eugeni Quitllet. The small side table is sturdy, yet lightweight and airy, as the entire piece is made from transparent PMMA plastic. The Tip Top Table has a single, hollow, clear base and leg, and a pop of color in the round, transparent blue top. The combination of the two gives depth to the structure, creates visual interest and makes it a focal point in any part of your home, indoor or outdoor. Philippe Stark with Eugeni Quitllet, product designers. Italy. As one of the most well-known contemporary designers in the world, Philippe Starck consistently produces quality products with that are built to last. He has worked both independently as an interior designer and as a product designer since 1975 with a number of accomplishments including designing the private apartment interiors for French President François Mitterrand. 20" H | 19" dia.
- Similar itemAn intricately carved base with Gothic features supports the solid wood top of this small coffee table. Crafted from solid mahogany, it features an Antique Taupe finish with heavy distressing on the body and a Heritage Grey Stain on the round table top. Group a pair of these in front of the sofa or use it as a single end table next to a chair. Solid wood construction. Hand carved details. Distressed paint finish.
- Similar itemLovely vintage French shabby "Dijon" accent table, hand-painted and ornately carved in Louis XV style. This lovely French style table is shown here in vintage blanc with heavy distressing.
- Similar itemA collage of unique hand-carved spindle legs decorate this original side table. Made of solid mahogany, this table is finished off with a reclaimed tin embellishment on the table top with hand painted graphics. Antiqued hardware pull on the single drawer. A fun Bohemian Chic piece. Features: Hand-carved. Decorative finished hardware. Top is finished in Woodlands Stain.
- Similar itemThe Rustic Gray French Side Table blends a classic French Louis XV design with a rustic weathered gray finish that is so "en vogue" these days. The elegant curves add an air of sophistication while the rustic gray finish makes this piece feel like home. Used this as corner table with a lamp or sculpture on top, or set this table between two chairs. Weathered Grey finish. Carved Mahogany wood. Hand carved table base.