Shop this look
- Similar itemFly by nine. Industrial modern chandelier by Mark Daniel suspends nine glass globes from nickel-finished iron canopy. Pendants stagger in length on black cords 19" to 52". Great look with filament bulbs or our 25W candelabra bulb. Hanging hardware included. Learn about Mark Daniel on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Firefly II pendant light. 43"Wx6"Dx52.5"H. Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design. Iron canopy with nickel finish. Nine black adjustable cords. Clear glass shades. Nine candelabra style 25W type G bulbs (not included) Accommodates compact fluorescent lightbulbs (not included) learn more. Professional hardwire installation recommended. UL-listed learn more. Made in China. Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. Standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. Or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Overall Dimensions: Width: 43" Depth: 6" Height: 52.5" Shade: Diameter: 7.5" Ceiling Plate: Diameter: 43" Cord Length: Height: 42"
- Design by BassamFellows, 2014.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller.The Bolster Corner Chair, designed by BassamFellows, marries plush comfort for lounging with ample support for sitting in a form quiet enough for traditional surroundings and essential enough for the most minimal, contemporary interiors. A Long, slim seat cushion is set atop minimal, steel legs to give Bolster its strong horizontal lines. These lines are made more prominent by Bolster's plush back pillows, constructed of foam and fiber for supportive comfort.The Bolster Corner Chair can be combined with other items in the Bolster Collection to create customized sofa sectionals. Available with a curated textile offering and a brushed stainless leg finish. Product Features: Bolster Sofa Group offers a Club Chair, Settee, Three-Seat Sofa, Corner and Chaise Lounge units and an Ottoman As part of a modular system, ganging hardware is attached with each custom-made piece Kiln-dried, corner blocked frame features unidirectional webbing for strength Supportive foam and fiber cushions are double zipped on the back and side to keep them in place Brushed stainless leg finish Tailored upholstery available in a wide range of textiles and colors Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Similar itemOur modern Adirondack Table has been redesigned with all recycled poly and hidden fasteners. The Adirondack Table is available in all nine colors and with a convenient lower shelf for extra storage, it works well with any of our outdoor lounge chairs. Product Features 100% Recycled and Recyclable Our material is recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), primarily from milk jugs. Approximately 8 milk jugs are reclaimed per pound. No Maintenance / Weatherproof Leave Loll products outside year-round! Loll never needs to be painted or stained and cleans easily with a soft brush, a natural cleaner or a power wash if you like that sort of thing. Check out our maintenance video for more info. UV Information For color and UV information, please click here. Replaceable Parts If for some reason a part on you furniture becomes damaged you can easily order just that part and replace it. Put the old part in your recycling bin or send it back to us and we will recycle it for you. Stainless Steel Fasteners High-quality stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts hold all of our pieces together. Richlite This unique and environmentally-conscious paper composite is used in some Loll pieces. Made with resin-saturated paper, Richlite requires no maintenance and may patina over time. Low-Impact Manufacturing Loll was conceived as a way to repurpose excess skate ramp material. Founded on principles of efficient and responsible use/reuse of manufacturing material, Loll products are fabricated using lean manufacturing techniques. Made in the USA Loll products are designed and manufactured in Duluth, Minnesota, USA.
- Similar itemThe Arteriors Jensen table lamp presents metallic dimension. Crafted to call upon folded origami shapes, this lighting accent presents stunningly reflective style. Microfiber round drum shade in white. Accepts one 150-watt type A bulb (not included) Black 3-way rotary switch at socket. Closed felted bottom. Nickel-plated hardware. Clear silver cord. UL/cUL approved. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean. 19" Dia x 25.5"H. Shade: 19" Dia x 10"H. Cord: 8'L.
- Similar itemEnhance your outdoor living space with this convenient highwood adirondack side table. Product Features: Exclusive natureTEX surface provides a natural grain and wood-like texture. Hidden hardware gives a cleaner look. Foldable design offers easy storage and transportation. Synthetic wood delivers durable style. Product Details: 17H x 20W x 14D Weight: 7 lbs Plastic/stainless steel Wipe clean Manufacturer's 12-year limited warranty Model Numbers: White: AD-TBS1-WHE Toffee: AD-TBS1-TFE Coastal teak: AD-TBS1-CGE Weathered acorn: AD-TBS1-ACE Charleston green: AD-TBS1-CHE Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Synthetic/Wood/Plastic.
- Similar itemDesign by Vincent Van Duysen for Geiger.By Herman Miller.Blending the warmth of finely crafted wood furniture with an architect's eye for clean lines and painstaking form, the Brabo™ Club Chair exhibits a strong presence and meticulous styling. The lounge chair is constructed in solid ash or walnut wood that is exposed as a frame around plush upholstered seating and metal base accents, making it beautiful from every angle. With this first design commission for an American company, Belgian architect Vincent Van Duysen created a sophisticated collection of lounge seating in Brabo™. Named after a Dutch folk hero celebrated in Van Duysen's hometown of Antwerp, the Brabo Lounge Collection combines its fine wooden frame with a metal base and leather-wrapped arms to create a timeless collection of seating elements. The Brabo Club Chair is produced sustainably at a plant that uses water-based stains and sealers, low VOC finishes, and wood harvested from sustainably managed forests. Product Features: Produced sustainably at a plant that uses water-based stains and sealers, low VOC finishes, and wood harvested from sustainably managed forests Solid ash frame is available in ash and walnut finishes Seating offered in a range of upholstery and leather options, with leather arm slings in several colors Metal base is available in several finishes Backed by Herman Miller's 12 Year Warranty: View Here
- Similar item2002 design.By Robert Abbey.From the Tic-Tac-Toe Collection comes this bold O-shaped table lamp. It features a dramatic metal base with marble accents finished by a rectangular dupioni silk shade. Three-way switching. Select from Deep Patina Bronze, Antique Natural Brass or Antique Silver finishes.*Due to EISA regulations, these lamp types may not always be available. Comparable LED, Compact fluorescent or eco-halogen lamps can be used.
- Similar itemDesign by KiBiSi.By Lightyears.The Bulb Fiction pendant Light is composed of a hand-blown acid treated opal glass shade with a white lacquered aluminum suspension in a soft organic shape. Bulb Fiction creates the illusion of a classic incandescent bulb, and ensures a comfortable, soft light while hiding the low energy compact fluorescent lamp. Used alone or in clusters, Bulb Fiction makes it possible to play with the design by tying knots in the cord or gathering several pendants together to form a cluster chandelier. For cluster chandeliers, each pendant will require its own junction box.Ships with a white metal canopy and 118" of while silicone cord.
- Similar itemEnhance your outdoor living space with this convenient highwood adirondack side table. Product Features: Exclusive natureTEX surface provides a natural grain and wood-like texture. Hidden hardware gives a cleaner look. Foldable design offers easy storage and transportation. Synthetic wood delivers durable style. Product Details: 17H x 20W x 14D Weight: 7 lbs Plastic/stainless steel Wipe clean Manufacturer's 12-year limited warranty Model Numbers: White: AD-TBS1-WHE Toffee: AD-TBS1-TFE Coastal teak: AD-TBS1-CGE Weathered acorn: AD-TBS1-ACE Charleston green: AD-TBS1-CHE Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Synthetic/Wood/Plastic.
- Similar itemConstructed with black wood and chrome accents, this Lite Source Jiordano light will illuminate any room in your house with contemporary style. Complemented by an off-white fabric shade, this table lamp is perfect for your home. Setting: Indoor Finish: Chrome Shade: Off-white Number of lights: One (1) Requires one (1) 23 watt fluorescent base bulb (included) Dimensions: 30.5 inches high x 15 inches wide x 10 inches deep Base dimension: 13.5 inches wide Color: Silver.
- Similar itemBring unique style to your interior with this beautiful Kajo Knit drum shade in smoked oak from Hanna Francis. The knit inspired design features a cut out geometric crisscross pattern which creates a beautiful display of light & shadow within a space when lit. Crafted from wood, this shade also features a delicate weave of cord which adds a pretty touch to the design, and it is also available in a European oak finish and tapered style shape. All shades from Hanna Francis are also available as pendant lights, perfect for bringing a mix of Scandinavian simplicity and English charm to any space. Please note due to the handmade nature of the Hanna Francis lighting range and the natural woods used there can be subtle colour variation.Key features: * Material: wood - smoked oak * Dimensions: W35xH30cm * Unique lampshade with knit inspired design * Colour may vary slightly due to handmade nature * Cut out geometric crisscross pattern * Creates a beautiful display of light & shadow * Delicate weave of cord detail along the side * Available in a drum or tapered design * Also available as an electrical light fitting
- Design by Charles Pfister, 1971.By Knoll. The Pfister Petite Lounge Chair was designed as part of Charles Pfister's namesake modular Lounge Seating Collection in 1971. The clean-lined design offers both long-term flexibility and an enduring, highly versatile aesthetic. The Petite Lounge features slim lines with ample seating in a smaller silhouette and is offered with an optional Tablet Arm for the left or right arm of the chair. The black phenolic rectangular tablet measures 10" x 14" and swivels 360? on a post and socket mechanism, providing a side table surface that is up close and personal. This lounge chair is constructed in sections with a combination plywood/hardwood seat and back with sagless webbing in the back. Cushion fill is a polyester fiber wrap over a foam core for a tight, tailored aesthetic. The Collection also includes a Petite Settee, Petite Sofa and Petite Ottoman, sold separately.