- Similar itemRustic elegance comes alive in this square coffee table. A white washed and distressed finish highlights the rough edges and imperfections of the wood to create a versatile coffee table for use in any casual living area. Constructed of a combination of hard woods and composites, this table can display a beautiful collection of books, provide a spot for the kids to play a game or for Dad to prop up his feet and enjoy a nap. Made in the USA. Distressed finish. Solid wood and wood composite.
- Similar itemEach piece in the Kawa Series is slip-cast in a reusable leather mold resulting in one of a kind porcelain lights with the texture and appearance of leather. Kawa Pendants look great over a kitchen island, spaced down a hallway, or clustered over a dining table. Canopy included. E26 / 120v 40w(max) incandescent or CFL. UL/cUL listed 96" White Cloth Cord.
- Made in Vermont by Copeland Furniture.The Monterey Bedroom Collection by Copeland Furniture gives traditional Arts & Crafts style an Asian touch. The Monterey Two Drawer Nightstand is constructed of solid cherry hardwood and features two drawers, each affixed with elegant and sleek handles, that add ample bedside storage. Made-to-order in your choice of cherry wood finish and with one of two satin surface finishes: standard Copeland Lacquer top coat or formaldehyde free Copeland Water Based top coat. Product Features: Finished with a silky, smooth to the touch top coat Crafted from sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest All lumber comes from within 500 miles of Copeland Furniture's factory in Vermont
- Similar itemA sleek, polished wood top and a contrasting base in gleaming metal combine, giving the Modern Silver Base Coffee Table a lean, sophisticated appearance. Long and low, its look is one of uncluttered refinement. Perfect for pairing with similarly finished pieces such as the Croix side table, it makes a welcome addition to the contemporary home. Wood top. Polished metal base. Sleek espresso finish on top.
- Similar itemA lovely table for morning coffee and evening cocktails alike, this one offers a pleasing rectangular profile plus a roomy shelf beneath. Constructed of solid salvaged fir lumber and embellished with magnificent hand-turned balusters, its timeless patina is the result of natural sun fading, meticulous hand-distressing, and a sheer wash with stone-gray finish. Enjoy it anywhere a serviceable yet stylish table is required. Classic rectangle shape. Solid reclaimed fir construction. Handcrafted details and stone-grey finish.
- Similar itemAn elegant and refined approach to storage. The Series 11 nightstand features thin edges and thoughtful proportions. Subtle and inventive pulls smoothly open and close drawers with contrasting red interior. You'll find pieces for almost every room in the house -- bedroom, dining room, living room, TV room and office. Series Eleven. When ten just isn't quite enough. Available solid hardwood over engineered wood substrate with ash or walnut veneer with an alloy-plated stainless steel base. Materials. Solid hardwood over engineered wood substrate. Red drawer interior (Frank Lloyd Wright red) Self-closing drawer glides. Cable management openings. Stainless steel base. Measures 24"w | 16.5"d | 19"h. Top drawer 4"h | bottom drawer 7"h.
- Similar itemDesign by Omer Arbel, 2007.Made in Vancouver, Canada by Bocci.Inspired by the sporadic, perhaps discordant arrangement of barnacles on a rock surface, the 21 series is fabricated from a random amount of raw porcelain, which is flattened and rolled into a pancake shape. This is then wrapped around a frosted borosilicate glass inverted trumpet diffuser. The thin porcelain skin is allowed to flop over the borosilicate core to create whatever form is most natural to it. This creates a unique form, of varying size, in every iteration of the fabrication process. Each diffuser houses a low voltage lamp. A strong contrast is established between the organically distributed soft light passing thru the translucent porcelain skin and the sharp, crisp light passing through the borosilicate glass diffuser.Popular residential and commercial applications include clusters over tables in dining rooms and restaurants, accessory lighting in living rooms and baths.Three-light low voltage chandelier has three pendants suspended from a single brushed nickel canopy. The porcelain is available in clear and can also be ordered in a rich grey.Brushed nickel canopy with braided metal coaxial cable mounts to a standard junction box, with electronic transformer fitting inside junction box. Each pendant ships with 10 feet of wire that can be adjusted on site. Recommended minimum height is 12" to the bottom of the sphere.Note: For custom cord lengths greater than 10' please call (866) 428-9289 to place order. Custom cords are $20 per 10' increment (Maximum length is 100').
- Similar itemAdd wonderfully simple design to interiors with this Offcut Coffee Table from Tom Dixon. Each component is crafted from soaped oak in a chunky style that will lend natural charm to any room it is placed in. Including a matching hammer and wooden joining dowels this table offers owners the satisfaction of creating their own piece of furniture, and makes a fabulous addition to any home.Key features: * Coffee table * Material: soaped oak * Dimensions: H42xØ85cm * Elegantly simple design * Soaped oak surface * Requires assembly * Includes hammer & wooden dowels
- The right combination of industrial style and urban chic, our Locker Bedside Table is expertly crafted of galvanized metal to stand tough year after year. 24" wide x 18.75" deep x 21" high Crafted of iron with a hand-applied galvanized finish. Features one deep drawer and one shelf. Make sure it fits! Use our interactive room planner to design your floor plan.