- "Evan 'Evie' Munson." — @dianna-argons-lover
Hayden Panettiere made the right choice when she went curly for Spike TVs Guys Choice Awards; her beachy waves were worthy of hero worship.
- "26 years old, currently living in New York City." — @dianna-argons-lover
Hayden Panettiere Nylon Indonesia 4
- "She used to live in Charming but she went to live in New York when she was 16." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Her father, Bobby Munson, raised her until he decided it was too dangerous for her to live with him due to his lifestyle." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos from "Sons of Anarchy" (2008) with Mark Boone, pictured as Robert 'Bobby' Munson, on IMDb!
- "When Evie was 7, she was endlessly teased for wearing glasses, having braces, and still having her baby fat." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos from Little Miss Sunshine (2006) with Abigail Breslin, pictured as Olive and , on IMDb!
- "But by age thirteen, she'd gotten contacts and gotten her braces taken out." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos of Abigail Breslin from New Year's Eve (2011) on IMDb!
- "She'd also lost a considerable amount of weight along with had her already blonde hair get even blonder." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos of Abigail Breslin from New Year's Eve (2011) on IMDb!
- "Yet she still mainly focused on school, hoping to get out of Charming as soon as possible." — @dianna-argons-lover
Abigail Breslin Pictures, Biography, Filmography, News, Great Film Moments, Videos
- "By the time she was sixteen, her dad had decided she had to go to live with her mom to protect her." — @dianna-argons-lover
- Abigail Breslin: Vanity Fair Beauty! | abigail breslin tribeca festival04 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared"Once she got there, she changed her personality. Evie started rebelling yet somehow she still graduated high school with honors." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Her twin brother, Emmett, stayed in Charming with their dad." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "He prospected at the same time Jax & Opie did." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "He's very over-protective of Evie and likes to check in on her as often as possible." — @dianna-argons-lover
Jamie Bell :) Don't bitch at us about credit, we just use google & such. We didn't take any of these...
- "Jenna's mom, Lucille, used to be a sweetbutt and got pregnant with Bobby's kids, staying with them until she got remarried." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Now, she's married to a big time businessman in New York." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Jenna's step-father is one of the biggest hotel chain owners in the country." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Evie's grandma and Lucille's mom, Kara, also lives in New York and she's widow of a many men, all who died of "mysterious deaths". Now, she's living the good life and spending her days good and buzzed." — @dianna-argons-lover
Everyone always talks about Sophia Loren as being the sexy older celebrity. And granted she is incredibly attractive and was a much bigger movie star
- "Jax Teller was once Evie's childhood crush. Of course, he barely registered her as anything other than Bobby's annoying daughter and Emmett's weird little sister." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "He started to notice her when she started to change when she was thirteen but he was 16, three years older than her." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Now, he's too hung up in club business to even remember her. But even then, she wasn't 'bombshell/old lady material'." — @dianna-argons-lover
TV Screener provides insider opinions on the TV industry written by Kimberly Potts.
- "Tara and Evie have never gotten along, but Evie tries her best to hold her anger back when it comes to Tara." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Evie has her friendships limited to two best friends, aka the other two of Charlie's Angels;" — @dianna-argons-lover
- "It's always been her, Quinn Trager, and Amelia Morrow." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Quinn sleeps around but not in the way you'd expect. I guess you could call her traditional because she waits three dates, sleeps with them, then dumps them." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "She and Evie have been friends since Tig first arrived in Charming with her and Evie was the nicest one to her." — @dianna-argons-lover
Top finds from friends & celebrities. Get rewarded with PTZ for sharing your style.
- "Quinn settled herself in Lodi for a bit and found a job as a burlesque dancer there, earning herself a spot as a top rocker there and becoming a crowd favorite. She loves it there." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Tig doesn't really like his daughter's new career but he can't really do all that much about it. He just loves her with all his heart." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos from "Sons of Anarchy" (2008) with Kim Coates, pictured as Alex 'Tig' Trager, on IMDb!
- "As for the only daughter of Clay and Gemma Morrow, Amelia or rather, Amy, was always the toughest bxtch Evie had ever known." — @dianna-argons-lover
Picture of Emmy Rossum
- "With a rap sheet almost as long as her half-brother's, Amy is SAMCRO through and through. She takes after her mother, always defending the club and her family by whatever means necessary." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "She hates being shown up by the rest of the men in the club and she'd take any chance she gets to show them how much of a badass bxtch she really can be. Even if that means overstepping her boundaries quite a lot." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Much to Amy's dismay, her father tends to treat her like she's still five and more often than not she has to remind that she's 28 and not a little kid anymore." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos from "Sons of Anarchy" (2008) with Ron Perlman, pictured as Clarence 'Clay' Morrow, on IMDb!
- "Her mother is a different story. Gemma finds every opportunity possible to make sure Amy is painfully aware of the fact that she's no longer a child but in a way that she still gets to show her only daughter how much she loves her." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos from "Sons of Anarchy" (2008) and "Sons of Anarchy: Andare Pescare (#5.9)" (2012) with Katey Sagal, pictured as Gemma Teller Morrow, on IMDb!
- "Not that anyone would know or anything but Amy has been sneaking around with Juice for a while now. In public and around the club, they act like the best friends they are but behind closed doors - well let's just say they're really close friends." — @dianna-argons-lover
View photos from "Sons of Anarchy" (2008) with Theo Rossi, pictured as Juan Carlos 'Juice' Ortiz, on IMDb!
- "In college, Evie met Malcolm and almost instantly, they were dating. He was, in a word, safe. Sure, he was a major douchebxg but he wasn't some hardened criminal or anything. He was good. He was safe and now he's her fiance." — @dianna-argons-lover
- "Preston, her assistant, is her favorite by far. He always some sort of sassy remark prepared is constantly ready for whatever demands Evie throws at him -- not without some sort of sass though, of course." — @dianna-argons-lover
Chris Colfer, Actor: Glee.
- "Leslie is basically Preston in a woman's body, with quite the potty mouth and wit that knows no bounds. She's very professional when she needs and is Evie's preferred assistant to go to when in an emergency." — @dianna-argons-lover