- Similar itemGoatskin leather with fabric lining and gold-tone hardware. Made in Bulgaria. Measures approx 12"W x 10.5"H x 6"D. Handles measure approx 14.5" in length with a 5.5" drop. Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap. Zip top closure. Interior pockets.
- Similar itemThis romantic sweater features a loose knit body and flower-filled cross down the front. A relaxed v-neck and a three-quarter length cut at the sleeve. Constructed from a super soft and fuzzy angora blend. 56% Acrylic, 34% Nylon, 10% Wool
- Similar itemAkrisPlaid Wool Flannel Pants, Denim/BlackDetailsPlaid wool flannel.Mid rise sits high on hip.Hidden zip pockets.Fitted through hip; boot-cut legs.Front closure; belt loops.Made in Romania.Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Similar itemRoberto CavalliLeopard-Print Wool-Blend Wrap, NaturalDetailsRoberto Cavalli wool-blend wrap in leopard print.Approx. 56"W x 65"L.Semisheer and solid knit.Fringe trims edges.Wool/modal/cotton.Made in Italy.Designer About Roberto Cavalli:In 1972, Roberto Cavalli unveiled his collection of wildly inspired clothes in his hometown of Florence. Today, the line has a celebrated fan base devoted to its animal prints and provocative designs. The collection includes dramatic sunglasses in addition to its sexy apparel.
- Plaid suiting brings punk attitude to these McQ Alexander McQueen pants, and a pleat adds volume to the wide leg profile. On seam hip pockets and welt back pockets. Layered hook and eye closures and zip fly. Fabric: Wool suiting. 100% wool. Dry clean. Made in Portugal. Measurements Rise: 14.5in / 37cm Inseam: 27in / 68.5cm Leg opening: 13in / 33cm Measurements from size 38. Available sizes: 36,38,40
- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Mini Sugar Crossbody Bag, BlackDetails"Sugar" grained goatskin with shiny palladium hardware. Rolled tote handles.Flat shoulder strap.Extended-zip top.Envelope flap detail with metal logo lettering.Leather tabs protect bag bottom.11"H x 11"W x 5"D.Made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Wool, 20% Silk, 15% Acrylic, 15% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, print, metal applications.
- Similar itemMake a statement in this stylish scarf from Lord & Taylor. Featuring a bold animal-print weave, fringe trim, and a super-soft hand, this scarf is an essential accessory. Approximate measurements: 14" W x 67" L. Exclusively at Lord & Taylor. Acrylic. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemBurnished glovetan leather. Bronze hardware. Detachable cross-body shoulder strap. Zip top closure, removable pouch. Front slide pocket. Interior front and back slide pockets;. Twill fabric lining. H: 10" W: 9.5" D: 4.5" Handle drop: 4"