Shop this look
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Molecule coffee table offers a bold twist on scientific form. The sculptural gold leaf base rises to support a glass surface for eye-catching appeal. 60"W x 36"D x 18.5"H. Gold leaf iron. Clear rectangular glass top.
- In bold Bahaman Sea Blue, this versatile piece lends texture and dimension to a room with its handcrafted papier-mache pattern of interlocking flowers in relief. Its cylindrical frame is reinforced with iron, making it a sturdy side table or comfortable seat. 16" Dia. x 19"H. Papier-mache and rebar. Handcrafted by artisans from recycled materials. Finished with low VOC paint.
- Similar itemOur 1958 three seater sofa is a statement silhouette, inspired by a classic, taken from an original design. We have updated it with high quality ‘Sloane’ cotton fabric from Designers Guild with a textured, natural finish in our selection of six two tone, chalky colours. To give the cushions a cosy, sumptuous feel, without losing their shape, we have used a foam core, covered with a layer of soft, duck feather. Designed in-house and exclusive to Oliver Bonas. Create a piece of furniture that is unique to you. Select your silhouette from our Furniture Collections, and add the legs, Designers Guild fabric and buttons of your choosing.
- Similar itemHot Pink Persian Pillow Time to mix it up. This pouf combines quirky hot pink with exotic Moroccan design for a floor pillow that’s bursting at the seams with personality and style. It’s got that alluring ambiance of bold, bright and beautiful that refuses to be ignored. Set it in the living room for a dramatic pop of color, or put it in a drab corner for instant spiced-up style! The cushion has unique chic that brings your character and taste into focus, full of fuchsia flourish! Covered with fuchsia leather Fuchsia-toned embroidery Stuffed with firm cotton batting Hand-stitched and embroidered by Marrakesh artisans Made in Morocco
- A chic rendition of a tree stump, this versatile piece can be enjoyed as a stool or accent table. Its papier-mache faux bois design in Bahaman Sea Blue brightens transitional interiors while offering additional seating or table surface. 16" Dia. x 19"H. Papier-mache and rebar. Handcrafted by artisans from recycled materials. Finished with low VOC paint.
- Similar itemAdd midcentury elegance to your home with this sophisticated tan leather sofa. Made from luxurious Italian leather, the sofa comfortably seats three on cushions filled with soft duck feathers. The sofa's neutral earth tone blends naturally into any room, and the modern design enhances any contemporary decor. Sturdy wood construction and all-natural materials ensure years of stylish utility in your home. Leather Country Of Origin: Italy Feather Type: Duck Foam Density Kg Per M3 32kg/M5 Set includes: One (1) Filmore tan leather sofa Materials: Leather, foam, wood Finish: Oak Upholstery color: Tan Upholstery fill: Foam, duck feathers Weight: 161 pounds Arm dimensions: 27.7 inches high (from the floor) x 38.5 inches long Seat dimensions: 18 inches high x 79 inches wide x 27 inches deep Dimensions: 34.5 inches high x 89 inches wide x 39.25 inches deep Assembly required. Color: Tan.
- Similar itemGo for the Gold Give your home some gilded glamour with this Gold Moroccan Pouf by Imports from Marrakesh. This fancy floor cushion is stuffed with firm cotton batting and covered with shiny gold leather. Sand-toned embroidery gives this pouf its honeycomb pattern and round shape. Set this floor pouf next to your sofa and use as a stylish side table or use as an ottoman to prop up your feet. Go gold! Covered with gold leather Sand-toned embroidery Stuffed with firm cotton batting Hand-stitched and embroidered by Marrakesh artisans Made in Morocco
- The Worlds Away Molecule console table offers a bold twist on scientific form. The sculptural gold leaf base rises to support a glass surface for eye-catching appeal. 54"W x 22"D x 32.5"H. Gold leaf iron. Clear rectangular glass top.
- Similar itemSeat Yourself in Sheik Style Trussed up in tangy tangerine. You can almost taste the Moroccan citrus in the air with this bright orange floor pillow in the room. It’s a simple pouf with a hand-embroidered design of geometric proportions for a look that’s eclectic and fun. Bring a touch of tangerine tones and a thoroughly artistic ambiance to your bedroom or living room with this oh-so-exotic piece of seating. Covered with tangerine leather Coral-toned embroidery Stuffed with firm cotton batting Hand-stitched and embroidered by Marrakesh artisans Made in Morocco
- Three-dimensional latticework adds eye-catching texture to the Net, a versatile piece that makes a sturdy stool or transitional table. With its interlocking diamond pattern and Bahaman Sea Blue finish, this cylindrical accent lends visual interest to a living room or bedroom. 16" Dia. x 19"H. Papier-mache and rebar. Handcrafted by artisans from recycled materials. Finished with low VOC paint.
- Similar itemThe Oliver Loveseat compresses complex style into a size that’s perfect for your small, intimate, and cozy places.Texture is just as important as color. That’s why each of our fabrics has a unique, rich feel (along with a great hue).No matter which way you turn it, your loveseat shows off its high-quality craftsmanship, superior materials and unbeatable look.
- The Worlds Away Molecule coffee table offers a bold twist on scientific form. The sculptural silver leaf base rises to support a glass surface for eye-catching appeal. 60"W x 36"D x 18.5"H. Silver leaf iron. Clear rectangular glass top.
- Similar itemOpen rectangles wrap the Worlds Away Jenny coffee table with geometric allure. Topped with round glass, the contemporary furnishing's gold finish exudes glitzy glamour. 36" Dia x 18.5"H. Beveled glass top. Gold leafed iron.