- Similar itemBlack wool blend 'Ladgerda' coat from Todd Lynn featuring a high collar, front concealed asymmetric button down closure, and two front slit pockets. Has long sleeves with concealed zip fastening cuffs, single center back inverted pleat, and long hem. Is fully lined.
- Similar itemRED ValentinoFuzzy Coat with Faille Bow, BlackDetailsFuzzy polyester jacket by RED Valentino.Round neckline with the collection's signature bow in tonal faille.Approx. 30"L front and back, 24"L sleeves.Covered front closure.Long sleeves.Slim silhouette.Polyester/spandex lining.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About RED Valentino:All of the ladylike elegance of Valentino can be found in the RED Valentino collection, just in a more contemporary aesthetic. Introduced in 2004, RED Valentino is known for casual pieces that are anything but everyday. In addition to the famous shade of red for which Valentino is known, this collection is also named for the acronym of Romantic Eccentric Dress.
- Similar itemRunway duster coat in cotton-and-silk double. "Windrush” print. Unlined garment. Long sleeves with embossed seams, narrow, padded lapel and slit-pockets in front. Central slit at the back. Closure by means of covered snaps. Composition: 85% Cotton, 15% Silk.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend coat from Lanvin featuring a pointed collar, contrast overlay panel to the top, a concealed front fastening, buckle fastening belt at the waist, press stud fastening epaulets, two front zip fastening pockets and long sleeves with buttoned tabs at the cuffs.
- Similar itemNo item description
- No item description
- Alexander McQueenKate High-Collar Flared CoatDetailsAlexander McQueen Kate coat in double-wool crepe.Stand collar; asymmetric button front.Long sleeves; peaked shoulders.Side flap pockets.Fitted through waist; flared from hips.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemGrey knit coat from Issey Miyake featuring a stand up collar, long sleeves, and single breasted front button closure. Has side welt pockets, pleated side panels, and black and white houndstooth pattern throughout.