- "Sarabel is the consummate artist. She becomes passionately involved in her work, so much so that she cannot see what's going on around her. She is generally cheerful, but can be moody. Her anger is usually very self-contained and inwardly focused." — @marzipanniers
Find and follow posts tagged kristina romanova on Tumblr
- "She often feels much less mature than Sophie and Sulien, as if she fell into a rabbit hole and they continued walking. The manor has left her feeling very out-of-touch with reality lately, and it is somewhat disconcerting." — @marzipanniers
- "Sophie is Sarabel's dearest friend. They share absolutely everything and Sarabel has never kept a secret from Sophie. Until now. Sarabel is not ready to tell anyone about her gift yet, but Sophie is bound to catch on soon. -c-" — @marzipanniers
- "Sarabel feels really guilty about not sharing her secret with Sophie, especially since Sophie told her about The Blind King and their romance, which Sarabel has found herself feeling strangely (and secretly) jealous about." — @marzipanniers
Super ambitious and ready to get to work, Elena has modeled in Asia but is now ready for the major markets.
- "Sulien and Sarabel used to be very close when they were younger. She was taller than him when they were kids and she would physically overpower him in order to braid his long hair and paint his face with their mother's lipstick. -c-" — @marzipanniers
- Long woolly socks to keep feet toasty. Hand knitted in 100% wool in Nepal. Hand wash only. fabric: 100% wool
- "After the four of them moved into Dunraven Manor and Sulien started spending a lot of time with Riona, Sarabel has found it harder to connect with him. She is insanely jealous of Riona, but tries not to let on." — @marzipanniers
- "E.J. is Sarabel's best model. She loves sitting for a grand portrait. Sarabel loves E.J., but finds it hard to connect to her emotionally like she does Sophie and Sulien. Sarabel feels bad about not spending much time with E.J., -c-" — @marzipanniers
- "especially since E.J. is automatically alienated from her, Sophie, and Sulien as she is not one of the triplets. Her directionless violence has always put Sarabel ill-at-ease." — @marzipanniers
- "Anna Mulloy - Sarabel was, as any young woman would be, deeply impacted by her mother's untimely death. She does not like to talk about her mother, even to Sophie, because she hates wrestling with the pain that comes with even the happiest memories." — @marzipanniers
- "Lord Dunraven- Sarabel still does not quite know how to feel about her father. On one hand, she has been raised with fictional stories about his kindess from Sophie. On the other, she sees Sulien's blind hate for him and can't help but sympathize. -c-" — @marzipanniers
- "Deep down, she really wants to connect with the stranger that is her father, but is afraid that he sees her as just another nameless daughter. She is still exploring what to call him: Lord Dunraven, Gabriel, Father? Anything but "dad."" — @marzipanniers
- "Sarabel loves art of all kind." — @marzipanniers
- "She prefers acrylic or oil painting," — @marzipanniers
Everything's nothing, and nothing is ours
- "but also loves to watercolor, draw, use pastels and crayon, and mixed media." — @marzipanniers
- "Since moving into Dunraven Manor," — @marzipanniers
- "Sarabel has been suddenly exposed to a plethora of new models," — @marzipanniers
- "her half-sisters." — @marzipanniers
- "She likes to draw monsters and animals of her own creation." — @marzipanniers
- "Sometimes they're cute..." — @marzipanniers
- "So, instead, she's taken up knitting. And she knits ferociously." — @marzipanniers
- "To date, she has made Sophie 17 scarves, Sulien 22 pairs of socks, and E.J. a replica 18th-Century shawl, in addition to the various hats, scarves, socks, sweaters, and headbands that she's made for various half-siblings." — @marzipanniers
We simply love these fun, fair trade, knitted socks. In bright and classic colours they look great peaking over the top of winter boots. We also love to team them with skinny jeans for a cool 'padding around the house' look. These are so much trendier than slippers! You can also use them as a mini Christmas sock and fill with treats. A great gift, these are available in 3 sizes: S (UK3-5) M (UK6-UK8) L (UK8-UK11) These boots are hand knitted so the colour and pattern may vary slightly from the image shown
- "Her biggest, most complicated, piece to date was a cable-knit sweater in a boring color for Lord Dunraven. She has never seen him wear it." — @marzipanniers
Update your winter wardrobe with this chunky knit jumper from luxury designers at Gant. A fine quality cashmere and lambswool blend gives a luxurious soft texture. Featuring a roll neck collar and on trend cable knit design on the front and back. Team your Gant jumper with dark wash Denham jeans and fine leather H by Hudson brogue boots for maximum casual style points. Jules B proudly presents the Gant Sale. Gant 85119 CABLE TURTLE KNIT sale. Chunky knit jumper. Roll neck collar. Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem. Cable knit pattern on front and back. Small Gant logo tag on the side seam. Wool: 70% lambswool, 20% cashmere, 10% polyamide.
- "Hemming Edvard is the son of the local psychic and good friend of the Dunraven sisters, especially Sarabel. He spends a lot of time with the at the manor. He comes over so often that there is a designated guestroom for him." — @marzipanniers
- "Sarabel has started to notice that Hemming's disposition changes greatly from the beginning of the month to its end. He is rash, volatile, and harsh. At these times, he alternates between being internal and brooding and being near-violent and animated." — @marzipanniers
- "These bouts of sour behavior last for five to seven days, with a peak in the middle. Heming's mood swings and accompanying fatigue remind Sarabel of Helene's curse. Sophie said she was reminded of PMS. Sarabel didn't think that was funny." — @marzipanniers
- "Hemming's good days far outweigh the bad, in number and in quality, so Sarabel is never too wounded by his actions. After all, it's not as if she is unused to dealing with unique personalities." — @marzipanniers
- "However, local gossip has placed Hemming sneaking into the manor's catacombs after he has said his goodbyes. Sarabel says she doesn't believe a word of it, but with his escalating personality changes, she is beginning to get worried." — @marzipanniers
jessica tremp - Forget the cartoons; if Snow White was chased after by the evil queen in the real world, the forest would look like the one in these Jessica Tr...
- "Some of her signs are just portraits of the sister in question with an arrow pointing toward the direction of her room. However, many of Sarabel's portraits are too abstracted to be of much use." — @marzipanniers
- A charming bowler crafted with soft wool felt is wrapped with a grosgrain-trimmed ribbon for a delightful effect. Approx. brim width: 2". Approx. inner circumference: 23". Wool; spot clean. By Made of Me; imported.
- "Since her discovery of her gift, her wardrobe has suddenly expanded to include more brightly-patterned garments, and much more ridiculous headgear." — @marzipanniers
- Channel some of Anna Dello Russo's statement Fashion Week style where she was bold and beautiful in Jil Sander. Team these fabulous pants with a colour block top or simple white tee depending on your mood. Yellow silk wide leg pants with zip and tab front fastening and tab hip detail. Sportmax trousers have two front and one rear pocket, pleat detail and a 36 inch inside leg. Trousers are un-hemmed. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Full Circle Blondie paint oversized cropped batwing tee. N/A. 100% Viscose. Dry clean only.
- Multi-red stretch cotton waffle knitted dress by Kylee Davis . Round neck. Long raglan bell sleeves. Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hemline. Fitted with a stretch. Hemline finishes at the lower thighs. 97% cotton, 3% spandex Made in New Zealand
- Catherine Malandrino emerald dress. Sheer silk-chiffon. Stand collar, open neck, detachable neck tie that can also be worn around waist, ruched from shoulders, gently flared cuffs, detachable tonal camisole to line. Slips on. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Mustard and black pattern silk dress from Dries Van Noten featuring green and black contrast fabric inserts, extra long ruched bell sleeves, round neckline and side ruching detail.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim straight-leg pants: gray, navy and bright-green cotton, wool and viscose-blend, embroidered pattern, belt loops, slant pockets, pressed creases, partially lined. Concealed zip and hook fastenings. 48% cotton, 47% wool, 5% viscose; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Silk T-Shirt Dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim. Silk crepe de chine t-shirt dress with pleated shoulders & draped cuffs. Crewneck with buttoned tab detail at back / Pleat detail at shoulders / Short sleeves with draped cuffs / Skirt flares out towards hem / Relaxed fit / Color: Poppy / 100% Silk / Also available in Carbon . Sizing: Fits true to size. Model wears size 2. Model's height is 5'10"; bust 31; waist 24"; hips 34 " Worn with / 3.1 Phillip Lim Kiara Cross Band Sandal
- Jil Sander multicolored pants. Printed silk-satin. High-rise, tapered leg. Pleated front, side pockets. Concealed zip fastening at side. 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Fancy.
- A truly special piece, this cotton summer skirt would look right at home on the French Riviera. In black and ivory painted stripes, it has a retro flared shape. Looks fabulous teamed with the Heathcote top. Material: cotton sateen
- Fashionable opaque leggings by Zohara. The ONE WAY Mustard Leggings have a 120 denier appearance, mustard color and a stylish black pattern. They have an elastic waistband for comfortable fit. ONE SIZE 120 denier 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Bright-blue, off-white and black semi-sheer printed cotton. Short dolman sleeves, shorter front hem. Slips on. 100% cotton. Hand wash.