- Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Supernatural and more...
- Find and follow posts tagged red curly hair on Tumblr
- Redhead. Download free Models Female wallpapers and desktop backgrounds!
- While our adult selves may cringe at princess culture and the outdated stereotypes that come along with it, there's just something special about the Disney princesses we grew up with like Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, and Ariel. And they aren't
- Jessica (Jess) from True Blood The Pub
- Inspired by a chandelier and every bit as luminous, this white Tabitha Simmons sandal is well suited to bridal looks. Thin satin straps weave together over vamp, revealing platform. Clear crystals dangle from grosgrain ankle wrap. Tie back; back zip for ease of wear. 4 3/4" covered heel. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- This dress, has been crafted from stretch fabric design, featuring scoop neck and sleveless styling, printed design, mini length cut and in soft bodycon fit finish. Fabric: 95%Polyester,5%Spandex. Washing: Cool hand wash with similar colours, do not tumble dry.
- Fotolog is the world's leading photo-blogging and social networking website. - Fotolog
- A girly set featuring a mesh lace babydoll top with padded cups, underwire, adjustable spaghetti straps; and a matching swiss dot mesh thong with satin bow, lined at crotch.
- Roberto Cavalli turquoise, blue and black camisole. Feather-print silk. Adjustable shoulder straps, black lace and elasticated grosgrain trim. Button-fastening keyhole at back. 100% silk. Hand wash. Wear it with the matching shorts
- Roberto Cavalli turquoise, blue and black shorts. Feather-print silk. Black elasticated waistband, grosgrain bow, black lace and blue grosgrain-trimmed pouch pockets. 100% silk. Hand wash. Wear it with the matching top Runs true to size. Loosely fitted style. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4.
- love this color for fall
- run by aestivatee if we have posted your photo without permission/without credit please message us...
- Cute 4 cm x 2 cm laminated badge. Available with 4 different phrases - A Plague On All Your Houses, Darling, You're Boring Me, See You Next Tuesday! and Hello Sailor.
- One shots! Im currently taking One Shots for Harry Potter, Glee, and famous singers like Adam Levine and such. Im not really a Directioner, but if its what you truly desire then I'll try!
- just beautiful ginger people
- Fashion inspiration from Disney's The Little Mermaid is featured, with tips on how to dress like Ariel without looking costumey and still preserving your sense of style.
- Buy Skitch Shaded desktop font from on Fonts.com.
- Jessica Hamby is one of the prettiest supernatural bloodsuckers in Bon Temps, but let’s get real: Girl could do with a makeover.
Jess is good at a lot of things (blood-sucking ... fangbanging ... wearing flannel), but she definitely needs help filling out her walk-in-closet!
First, we suggest that Jess nix the collection of girly sundresses. Second? Buy jeans that don’t remind us of Rachel Green circa Friends.
And third? Understand that giant flannel shirts over tank tops do not qualify as daywear (er, nightwear). We know Jess is trying to get in touch with her sexy Little Red Riding Hood-turned-village-whore side, so we’ve pick out an outfit that combines her preference for milk maid dresses with some fabulous designer pieces. Shoes: Jessica needs to take a leaf out of Pam’s book of slutty and pump up the volume with some fabulous platforms. Since her daddy (Queen Bill) has money to spend, we put her in a pair of spiked Louboutins! Pants: Two words: skinny jeans. Not to be confused with Mom Jeans (‘80s) and Flared Jeans (‘90s). We picked a pair of red Rag & Bone pants that will match her hair (and her heels!). Top: We chose a summery Alice + Olivia top that reminds us of Jessica’s patterned sun dresses, and — bonus! — it doubles as a skimpy dress for late-nights at Fangtasia. Bag: Check out this fun pink-and-red Marc By Mac Jacobs bag! We’re all about matching Jessica’s accessories to her hair. Plus, it’s big enough to fit a decapitated human head, so .... Nightwear/Lingerie: We can’t forget that Jessica’s just a teen in human years, so we chose a sweet flowery bra to keep her lookin’ fresh and young! Accessories: Obviously, girlfriend needs a classic pair of RayBan Wayfarers. Need we remind you? THE SUNNNNNN!