- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, two-tone pattern, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemJeans by James Jeans. Made from a stretch cotton denim. Stretch added for comfort and fit. Mid-blue wash with light fading and distressing. Buttoned top and concealed fly fastening. Five pocket styling. Flattering back yoke. Turn-up hem. Low-rise, slim boyfriend fit
- Variegated stripes detail a casual Splendid layering tee. A subtle flared shape adds a casual feel, and banding trims the boat neckline and round hem. Long sleeves. Fabric: Slubbed jersey. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: S,XS
- Similar itemSullivan cardigan. Black multi . A relaxed fit cardigan with front slant pockets that hits just at the hip. 100% cashmere.
- Similar itemClean lines and relaxed style, the Jake jeans by J Brand is this season's must-have slim boy fit with a square waist and subtle slouchy shape that can be worn straight or rolled. Slim Boy-Fit. Mid-Rise. 11.5-Inch Leg Opening. 30.5-Inch Inseam. 9-Ounce Super Soft Comfort Stretch. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Made in USA. Destruction and tearing is inherent to the design and may become more pronounced with time.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, stripes, round collar, long sleeves, no appliqués, no pockets, large sized.
- Sullivan cardigan. Black. A relaxed fit cardigan with front slant pockets that hits just at the hip. 100% cashmere.
- Similar itemT-shirt by ASOS Collection Made from a cotton-mix jersey. Crew neckline. Rolled sleeves. Vintage badge print. Regular fit.
- CJ by Cookie JohnsonGlory Slim Boyfriend Jackson JeansDetailsFaded light indigo wash denim with ripped and distressed detail.Five pocket style; logo stitching on back right pocket.urbanSlim fit. Button/zip fly; belt loops.Ankle length.Rolled hem. Cotton/polyester/spandex.Machine wash. Made in USA.Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.