- Similar itemOur classic Parsons style end table joins the millennium with the addition of brass nail head embellishments. Place a basket on the lower shelf to house magazines and remotes or leave it as it is and enjoy the clean Manor White Wash finish. This versatile little accent table can be used as simple bedside tables in a guest room or place them at either end of the sofa to provide a spot for everyone's eye glasses and coffee cup. Solid mahogany wood. Classic white finish.
- Similar itemWith a simple, playful shape, the Delia chaise features a smaller scale that tucks nicely into the corner of a bedroom or office. Subtle details like button tufting and welting lend extra character to Delia’s gently curved form.
- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, the Sent Sofia pouf is upholstered in a pastiche of antique textiles and vintage rugs from Istanbul, over-dyed in deep chromatic colors and meticulously hand-stitched together to create a one-of-a-kind design. An abcDNA original collection, Sent Sofia transforms forgotten textiles into modern collectables for the home.
- Similar itemThe modern Munich chest evokes industrial, geometric allure upon contemporary interiors. Minimal yet bold, a sleek metal frame outlines the dresser's functional wood storage. 44"W x 23"D x 53"H. Dark walnut. Metal frame. Glass top. Four glide drawers.
- Similar itemDesign Warren Platner, 1962. Steel wire rod, upholstery. Made in Italy by Knoll. In the 1960's, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection, creating what is now considered a design icon of the modern era. The Platner collection's unique harmonious forms are produced by welding steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a moire effect and capturing the decorative, gentle, graceful quality that Platner sought to achieve. The hand crafted Easy Chair, a popular sculptural icon paring geometry and color, is the epitome of curvy comfort; it is available with or without the Ottoman, which can also be used independently. Warren Platner's collection of seating and tables using nickel-plated bent wire as a structural and decorative element has captivated furniture enthusiasts worldwide. While many Platner Collection pieces have been in continuous production, the Easy Chair and Ottoman were only produced between 1966-1988 and now re-released for 2014. The Easy Chair offers a generous seat and a high back, enveloping the sitter in comfort. The Platner collection also includes a side chair, low stool plus dining, side and coffee tables. The Platner seating collection features vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods. The frame base has a clear plastic extrusion ring for a smooth bottom surface. The seat is a molded fiberglass shell with highly resiliant molded urethane foam cushions. Seat and ottoman cushion utilize the same highly resilient molded urethane foam cushion. Finished in bright nickel with a clear lacquer protection. ottoman: 26.75" dia. | 16.9" h.
- Similar itemThe contemporary Clybourn chaise is a sophisticated choice for stylish relaxation. Available in several upholstery options, this sleek lounge seat elicits mid-century modern influence with button-tufting and criss-cross metal legs. Solid wood frame with tapered legs. Soy-based foam cushion wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking. Choose from a selection of upholstery options. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices. Top grain, unprotected leather. Natural markings and minor scratches are expected. 27"W x 60"D x 35"H. 27"W x 48"D x 17"H. Seat: 16"H.
- Similar itemStylish patchwork design! A playful collection of colors and patterns decorates the hand-carved drawer and door fronts on this weathered mahogany chest. With a theme of blues, yellows, reds and black, the colors form a cohesive grouping and whimsical design. Features: Hand-carved. Decorative finished hardware. Solid wood design.
- With industrial roots and vintage sensibilities, this wire frame side table will quickly become indispensible in your rustic home. A clear glass tabletop perches above the iron mesh wire frame base, combining textures that create an airy feel in even the smallest of rooms. An antique gray paint with white and black spatter pattern adorns the base, giving the sense that this table was working just as hard in a previous life. 18 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from iron and glass. Antique grey paint with spatter finish on iron base. Clear glass circular tabletop. Table base features hourglass shaped.
- Similar itemIt was the most familiar furniture shape of the 1960s. And now it's coming back to a living room near you. This time around, it has tufted and buttoned cushions for a more classic, tailored look that sits deep and firm, but lets you slouch in comfort. Petrie is authentically styled light and lean with slim topstitched track arms and trim hardwood legs. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam with fiber wrapped in downproof ticking. Back cushions are a blend of virgin and recycled fibers. Sinuous wire spring suspension. Topstitched and button-tufted detail. Benchmade. Made in North Carolina, USA.