- Similar itemMoc toe. Lacing and tie detail. Fully lined. Slip-on. Imported. Materials: Sheepskin upper and lining (origin: China), manmade sole.
- Make no bones about it - slip on this printed white tank top and youll immediately feel fine and dandy! Lets break down the anatomy of this gorgeous garment - a charcoal-grey skeletal print rests atop the sheer, knit material of this scoop-necked top, adding a hip and edgy vibe to any ensemble. Worn over a neon bandeau, printed jean cutoffs, and studded sandals, this flowing piece completes an 'rib'-eting ensemble that will have you feeling fabulous! Urban, Statement, Skulls, Festival Mid-length Tank top (2 thick straps) Feeling Spine Tank in White for Casual, Halloween occasions.
- Similar itemThe Jackson 2 long sleeved tee redefines casual comfort. Made in our cotton stretch jersey fabric. 92% Cotton, 8% spandex. Long sleeve crew neck tee. Measurements taken from a size S. Center back length: 25 1/4 inch, across shoulder: 13 1/2 inch. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemLight-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, slightly faded. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 90% cotton, 6% EME, 4% elastane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Palladium
- Similar itemOversized, boyfriend-style tee with short sleeves in super soft jersey. Crew neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemScoop Neck Tank From Rena Lange. 2.5" Strap. 100% Cotton. Available in White.
- Similar itemJacques LevineDaphne Lace-Up Moccasin Bootie, TanDetailsNubuck upper with faux-fur lining (cotton). Flat heel. Moc toe with contrast topstitching. Grosgrain lace-up front. Lugged rubber sole. "Daphne" is made in Spain. Designer About Jacques Levine: The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Dress up your denim collection with Black Orchid's fashion-forward flare jeans. Lightweight stretch denim with slight fading, whiskering and destructed details. Zip fly with logo button closure at belt looped waist. Classic five pocket construction; Pyramid stud detail at back right. Flare leg with 21½'' opening. 9'' Mid-rise. 34'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 92% Cotton / 7% Polyester / 1% Spandex; Imported;
- Similar itemCool and comfy, these moccasin-like booties by Aerin are a true fashion statement. A lace-up closure with decorative tassels gives these original boots a style of their own. Round toe. Lace-up closure. Tassel detail. Scalloped hem around ankle cuff. Bootie style. Heel height: 1/2" Leather. Imported.