- People also likedEsquire magazine's Drink Like A Man distills 83 years of drinking wisdom into this one indispensable manual. With more than 90 cocktail recipes (including 14 drinks everyone should know how to make without looking at a book), dozens of variations on the classic cocktails, drinks batched large enough to satisfy a crowd, recipes for snacks to go with your drink and more than 65 photos, it's an essential guide to cocktail making-and also a manual for how to drink. Whether you're in your kitchen, at a bar, with a friend or on your own (whatever the situation may be), Drink Like a Man offers wisdom, encouragement and instructions. And a good drink. Brand: Chronicle Books. Style Name:'Drink Like A Man' Cocktail Book. Style Number: 5150408. Available in stores.
- People also likedA book of strong and masculine flavors, Manly Food is a feast of high-quality recipes and expert instruction designed to appeal to the tastes and interests of men. 18 chapters are arranged by area of interest, such as 'Pure Meat,' 'Manly Cocktails' and 'Chili and Spice' or by occasion, such as 'Grill and Barbecue,' 'Fast Food,' 'TV Dinners' and 'Hangover Cures,' giving the reader a book for entertaining crowds, finding impressive menus for two or just cooking the perfect burger. The book contains 200 recipes, a butchery guide and other useful tips on building a barbecue from scratch or sharpening knives. Brand: Chronicle Books. Style Name:'Manly Food' Cookbook. Style Number: 5150410. Available in stores.
- People also likedIn this latest cook book from Dr. BBQ, he shows how to dress up meat, vegetables and fruits with 120 brand new recipes. From delectable glazes to flavoursome rubs and savoury brines, these flavour enhancing recipes will take any meal to the next level. From pork chops in a stunning pineapple teriyaki marinade or tuna with a sesame seed rub, this book makes the perfect manual for anyone looking to add spice to their life.Key features: * Hardcover book * Dimensions: L20.3x17.8cm * Length: 192 pages * Great marinades, injections, brines, rubs and glazes * By Ray Lampe and Angie Moser * 31 full colour photographs * More books available from Chronicle Books
- People also likedRaise your glass to the ultimate fast food, celebrated in this hardback anthology with recipes by Emily Kydd! This cute cookbook by Chronicle Books narrates a menagerie of tantalizing toastables - from classic seed butter to savory spiced lamb - exquisitely photographed and elegantly described, sure to entice novice cooks and seasoned chefs alike!
- People also likedAfter all the action of your amazing Big Day, you must be hungry! Flip to any page in this Chronicle Books cookbook by Sarah Copeland and learn how to nourish two bellies with these super-satisfying recipes. Under the cover of this hardback, youll find fresh takes on classic recipes like flatbreads and chocolate chip cookies, plus ideas for meals with which to impress guests when entertaining in your new home. Can we come?
Chronicle Books 'Saveur - The New Comfort Food: Home Cooking From Arou...
From the pages of Saveur magazine, one of the world's premier food publications, comes a celebration of the enormous range of regional American and international dishes that have shaped the classic comfort foods of today. A steaming bowl of udon noodles, a bubbling serving of macaroni and cheese, a hearty helping of huevos rancheros, a perfectly browned grilled cheese sandwich— these are just some of the hundred mouthwatering recipes in this extraordinary volume that highlights the pleasures of comfort food in all its diversity. By James Oseland. Hardcover. 255 pages. Chronicle Books.
- Shop the NORDSTROM Anniversary Sale. Our Biggest Sale of the Year. Hurry, Prices go up 8/7!
- Like it to get in stock alerts