Shop this look
- Add subtle storage to your bedroom or living room with this 2-Door Bedroom Clothes Storage Cabinet Wardrobe Armoire in Dark Brown Wood Finish finishes fit in seamlessly with existing décor, while two adjustable shelves make it easy to customize this piece to your needs. The spacious interior is perfect for stowing bulky items like spare pillows and blankets or winter sweaters. 2-Door Bedroom Clothes Storage Cabinet Wardrobe Armoire in Dark Brown Wood Finish Two adjustable shelves behind doors Engineered wood material Brushed metal finish hardware Made in USA Manufacturer provides 5 year warranty Product Type: Wardrobe armoire Frame Material: Manufactured wood Style: Cottage/Country Assembly Required: Yes Product Warranty: 5 Years Cabinets Included Adjustable Interior Shelves: Yes Product Type: Wardrobe armoire Distressed: No Frame Material: Manufactured wood Number of Items Included: 1 Non Toxic: Yes Exterior Shelves Included: No Drawers Included: Yes Number of Exterior Drawers: 1 Drawer Glide Extension: 0.75 Extension Soft Close or Self Close Drawer Glides: Yes Safety Stop: Yes Ball Bearing Glides: Yes Drawer Dividers: No Cabinets Included: Yes Number of Cabinets: 1 Number of Doors: 2 Interior Shelves Included: Yes Number of Interior Shelves: 3 Adjustable Interior Shelves: Yes Cabinet Handle Design: Knobs Hardware Finish: Brushed metal Clothing Rod Included: No Leg Design: Tapered legs Media Storage: No Hidden Storage: No Wraparound Doors: No Mirror Included: No Safety Strap Included: Yes Corner Unit: No Style: Cottage/Country Hand Painted: No Eco-Friendly: Yes Product Care: Wipe with damp cloth Country of Manufacture: United States Assembly Required: Yes Tools Needed: Screwdriver, hammer Additional Parts Required: No Product Warranty: 5 Years EPP Compliant: Yes CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes CARB Compliant: Yes ASTM Certified: Yes ISTA 3A Certified: Yes PEFC Certified: Yes General Conformity Certificate: Yes Dimensions: 54.25-inch H x 34.625-inch W x 17.5-inch D Overall width 34.625-inch Weight: 128lbs.
- Similar itemThe Dabney leather chair delivers refined curves to traditional design. Complete with customizable upholstery and finish options, sloping arms lend this versatile yet stylish seat contemporary appeal. Available in many custom fabrics and finishes. Shown in Contempo Seamist leather with Java finish. High-resiliency soy based foam cushion wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking (contain at least 10% natural plant-based materials) Kiln-dried frame made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored. Wipe down frame with soft, dry cloth and spot clean fabric. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting email@example.com. 29"W x 38"D x 34.5"H. Seat: 22"D x 20"H. Arm: 21.5"W (in-arm) x 25"H.
- Contrasting textures and tones is one of the most relied upon techniques employed by designers and decorators the world over. When done with wood, like in the case of this beautiful contrast panel buffet, the effect can be simply stunning. Touching upon Scandinavian minimalism and carpentry, this contemporary classic offers serious function along with noteworthy good looks. 32 inches high x 66 inches wide x 19 inches deep. Constructed from wood and metal. Charcoal, multi cerus and polished nickel finish. Contrasting grain and stain creates checked effect. Two deep drawers; two panels with 3 inner shelves.
- Similar itemFrench shabby chic styling, this robust armoire features antiqued mirrored doors and side panels and is finished in a hand distressed white finish. The artfully crafted doors open to reveal three adjustable shelves on top and for drawers on the bottom, giving it the versatility to be used to store linens, hang clothes or to place a plasma TV inside. This armoire is an all-time best seller! Features: Hand carved in beautiful mahogany wood. Distressed white finish. Antiqued mirrored panels. Four drawers and three adjustable shelves.
- Find Standalone Tables at Target.com! Mix it up and keep it looking fresh with this unique colorblocked console. Distinctive linen covered cabinet and drawer fronts provide depth and texture for an eclectic look, while the neutral earth tones fit any color scheme. With an open display top, two spacious drawers, and a shelved cabinet, this piece has plenty of storage space for all of your extras. Make use of this console as a dining room buffet, or add it for storage in the living room, home office, entryway, or hallway. Smooth sliding metal drawer glides for lasting use. Ample storage with drawers and cabinet with adjustable shelf. Soft midcentury modern style with flared... Color: Beige.
- The Shell Chair is developed out of Michael Dreebens ongoing interest in traditional craft practices in North India - in this case saddle making. Exquisitely made saddles have been produced in India for centuries, and although some horse culture persists, it's waning as India becomes more technologically developed. The Shell Chairs attempt to incentivize this skilled trade by providing these artisans with a new market for their craft, and hopefully encouraging them to pass it on to younger generations. The shape of the chair is an homage to Scandinavian design of the mid-twentieth century and embraces some of its core values: it's clean of line and is intended to emphasize the leather forming and stitching, it's deeply comfortable, and it's durable – like the saddles it's derived from, it's crafted from thick, top-grain leather, and with reasonable care, will last for decades. Frame: Soaped Oak. Leather: Black leather.
- Initially designed for the „Bella Sky Hotel“ in Copenhagen, the Bella tables by Hay are available for everyone now. This is recognizable classic Scandinavian design. This is how the Bella couch table was designed very clear and it is moreover very useful. Whether alone or in a group, whether low, high or combined: A special apparent effect is ensured. Bella consists of massive oak wood, the table top has a diameter of 60 cm. The side table is available with 32 or 39 cm of height. Further colours and sizes of the Bella couch table are available. Find more design couch tables in the Connox home design shop. Be inspired by the big broadband of high class design furniture.
- Similar itemThis luxurious dining room recalls French moderne; a 1920s style that blended streamlined shapes with sleek materials. The look was coined 'Art Deco' in America, and nearly a century later, it still inspires luxurious modern furniture. Fashioned with clear-grain mahogany, a coffee finish and buckle-clasp hardware, this sleekly contoured collection offers an updated interpretation of this elegantly modern style. The storage-rich Brooke Buffet features a granite top and felt-lined silverware drawer. The Brooke Hutch features glass cabinets with LED accent lights, glass shelves and wine bottle storage. An inset granite top adds a timeless elegance. Beveled edges and an elegant bracket foot complement the buffet's contoured lines. Three storage drawers include one felt-lined silverware drawer. Adjustable shelf behind the door. Premium metal ball-bearing side drawer glides ensure smooth drawer movement. A safety stop is integrated into the mechanism. Full-extension drawer glides let you easily access items at the back of the drawer. Each drawer is built to maximize interior storage capacity, including optimal depth and full-height drawer sides. Drawer joins are reinforced with English and French dovetailing, and corner blocks under the drawer shelf. Buckle-clasp inspired hardware in a satin nickel finish complement the dark wood. Fully finished drawer interiors are painted a deep coffee finish to match the exterior. The assymetrical hutch design leaves an open area on the right for buffet-style serving or a drink station on the buffet. A row of wine cubby slots store eight bottles. Glass display shelves are tempered for safety. Three recessed accent LED lights in the case top dramatically illuminate the cabinet's contents.
- Similar itemMirror, mirror. Well-edited wardrobe by Amanda Ip of Slate Design reflects on a smart use of space. Full-length mirrored panels add depth to the room and provide a head-to-toe view. Stained a deep charcoal inside and out, streamlined construction of beech veneer over engineered wood shows beautiful variation in tone, grain and texture. Behind the looking glass is a meticulously organized configuration: Hanging rod up top; one fixed shelf and two divided adjustable shelves for sweaters, tees and shoes. Ten top hooks park coats, scarves and hats. A must for the bedroom, but also neat in the entry. Learn about Amanda Ip on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Reflection wardrobe. 35.75"Wx23.75"Dx72"H. Designed by Amanda Ip of Slate Design. Engineered wood with beech wood veneer. Matte charcoal stain with clear lacquer finish. Mirrored door panels. Interior features hanging rod, one fixed shelf, two adjustable shelves and 10 hanging hooks. Anti-tip hardware is included and recommended. Dust with soft, dry cloth. Made in Vietnam. Overall Dimensions: Width: 35.75" Depth: 23.75" Height: 72" Height From Fixed Shelf To Top: Height: 52" Bottom Panel To Bottom Of: Height: 15.5" Hanging Rod: Width: 32.5" Height From Hanging Rod To: Height: 48"
- Similar itemSkargaarden produces furniture that is designed for relaxation. Its pieces can be used both indoors and out, making its assortment a versatile choice for the modern home. The company believes that furniture should not be designed for an intended space, but rather for moments and possibilities. The Danish company recalls the style of midcentury modern Scandinavian designs, while creating pieces that are refreshing and innovative. The Djuro Side Table is crafted in teak and is characterized by a design that balances sharp angles with the roundness of the tabletop. The side table can be oiled once a year to retain the rich teak color, of left alone to develop a silvery grey patina over time.
- The Shell Chair is developed out of Michael Dreebens ongoing interest in traditional craft practices in North India - in this case saddle making. Exquisitely made saddles have been produced in India for centuries, and although some horse culture persists, it's waning as India becomes more technologically developed. The Shell Chairs attempt to incentivize this skilled trade by providing these artisans with a new market for their craft, and hopefully encouraging them to pass it on to younger generations. The shape of the chair is an homage to Scandinavian design of the mid-twentieth century and embraces some of its core values: it's clean of line and is intended to emphasize the leather forming and stitching, it's deeply comfortable, and it's durable – like the saddles it's derived from, it's crafted from thick, top-grain leather, and with reasonable care, will last for decades. Frame: Soaped Oak. Leather: Premium brown saddle leather
- Keep your clothing safe and organized with this environmentally-responsible wardrobe,available in three handsome finishes. Crafted all in solid pine,this functional wardrobe features three doors,two drawers,one hanging rod and four shelves.