- Similar itemRoberto Cavalli keeps our evening attire sensual with this stretch-knit dress. Easy to pair in black, the lace panel and figure-hugging fit call only for the addition of sandals and a clutch. Snap-fastening collar. 59% Viscose, 34% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 1% Elastane. Material II: 100% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemComposition: 65% Wool, 30% Acrylic, 5% Polyamide. Details: tweed, no appliqués, houndstooth, turtleneck, single-breasted , snap button closure, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemBlack leather mary jane from Red Valentino featuring a black floral embellishment, a leather sole, a leather covered stiletto heel and an ankle strap with a side button fastening.
- Similar itemThese sleek-yet supremely comfortable-Commando tights feature an alluring sheer knit and a scalloped lace waist. Sheer knit. Seamed toes for flexible fit. High banded waist with floral lace won't dig into skin. Tagless for comfort. Cotton gusset. Nylon/spandex. Made in USA.
- Alexander WangManuel Runway Platform Mary JaneDetailsAlexander Wang polished leather pump.5 1/2" covered heel; 1" platform.4" equivalent.Adjustable Mary Jane strap.Pointed toe.Padded insole.Leather lining and sole."Manuel" is imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- LanvinVelvet Lace Embellished-Neck DressDetailsLanvin velvet lace dress.Crystal-embellished round neckline.Long sleeves with scalloped cuffs.Scalloped eyelash hem.Exposed back zip.Fitted silhouette.Viscose/polyamide/cotton.Silk lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Vivienne Westwood unique long coat featuring subtle tailored details and flattering cut. With discreet front pockets, horn Orb engraved buttons and a folded front detail, this fabulous coat is both warm and classic, with a twist of tailoring. 70% Wool, 10% cashmere, 20%Polyamide £759.00.
- Similar itemSpanxTight-End Tights, Neutral TonesDetailsChoose black, charcoal, bittersweet, chocolate, midnight, or smoke gray. Smooth, flat waistband and rounded toe to keep your tummy and tootsies comfy. Extra tummy control and extended thigh control are paired with soft yarns for a smooth, slim look. Nylon/Lycra spandex. Imported.Designer About Spanx:In 1998, Sara Blakely cut the feet off her control-top pantyhose when she needed a pair of underwear suitable to go under white slacks, and the Spanx line was born. The collection for women includes body shapers, bras, intimate apparel, tights, and more. In 2010, Blakely expanded the line to include Spanx for men, with compression T-shirts and cotton-comfort underwear.
- Roberto CavalliCutout-Neck Slim Jersey DressDetailsRoberto Cavalli jersey dress with hardware.Approx. 35"L shoulder to hem front and back.High scoop neckline with all-around cutouts.Long sleeves.Slim, fitted silhouette.Back zip.Viscose/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Roberto Cavalli:In 1972, Roberto Cavalli unveiled his collection of wildly inspired clothes in his hometown of Florence. Today, the line has a celebrated fan base devoted to its animal prints and provocative designs. The collection includes dramatic sunglasses in addition to its sexy apparel.