- Height: 24cm Width: 28cm Depth: 16.5cm Handle drop: 10.5cm. Double leather top handles. Non detachable leather shoulder strap. Zip closure. One internal zip pocket. Two internal patch pockets. Cotton canvas lining. Made in Italy.
- Magnetic closure. Adjustable length. Wraps around the wrist multiple times. Gold coloured metal hardware. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlue and multicoloured cotton 70s striped skirt from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a high waist and a pleated design. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemJil Sander elevates the staple blazer for winter with this nautical-inspired wool-blend jacket. Tailored to perfection and with tough bronze buttons, it's best styled over form-fitting dresses and flared skirts. Buttoned front. Front flap pockets. Fully lined. 98% Wool, 2% Elastane. Lining: 53% Silk, 47% Acetate. Dry clean.
- Height: 29cm Width: 34cm Depth: 19.5cm Handle drop: 9cm. Double leather top handles. Non detachable leather shoulder strap. Zip closure. One internal zip pocket. Two internal patch pockets. Cotton canvas lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBrand from China: MURATI. Color: Red, Black, White, Brown, Materials: 100% Leather, Size: One Size: Total Length: 22.4cm / 8.8", Width: 2.7cm / 1.1", Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: cotton twill, solid color, darts, no appliqués, lapel collar, single-breasted , 1 button, single chest pocket, multipockets, with flap, long sleeves, epaulette sleeve, buttoned cuffs, centre back vent, semi-lined interior, one inside pocket, large sized.
- Similar itemBlue wool striped skirt from Moschino Cheap & Chic featuring a high rise, a concealed fastening and a peplum hem.
- Oscar de la RentaBelted Wool-Blend Peplum Moto Jacket, VioletDetailsBiker jacket by Oscar de la Renta.Approx. measurements: 22"L overall, 25"L sleeves.Notched collar; asymmetric zip front.Yoked back shoulders; epaulets; long sleeves.Belted waist.Vertical zip pockets.Trapunto peplum.Fleece wool/angora/cashmere; dry clean.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.