- Similar itemA sister to our African Queen necklace this necklace is made from an original Nagaland necklace. Black& white and ochre beads are accented by vintage Miao silver pieces found on a journey went visiting minority tribes in China. A statement necklace this can be worn on a simple white tee or layer over print for a gorgeous tribal look.
- Similar itemA bright pink agate slice, ties of African fabric and a lime green tassel are set against layers of neon fringing and chain. An eye popping necklace for the wild at heart! A neon pink pom pom, vibrant woven braiding and neon green beads finish the back of the necklace. Please message us if you have any questions!
- Similar itemHandmade in Spain. African-inspired choker necklace. Crafted of brass with 18-karat gold plate. Please note: To care for, it is recommended you avoid contact with all liquids and restore shine to with a soft cloth (not paper). Hissia offers a guarantee of one year from date of purchase. Dimensions: H 0.0 Inches x W 0.0 Inches x L 17.0 Inches.
- Similar itemWith ruched short sleeves, delicate pleating details at the shoulders and down the back, a split v-neck with tie detailing and concealed front button placket, our wear anywhere Berkeley blouse is an absolute wardrobe staple. 100% Silk. Dry Clean. Imported.
- Similar itemA zesty lime necklace with the essence of a Moroccan souk. The enamelled Hamsa, The Hand of Fatima was found in a bustling market in Marrakesh, made using traditional techniques these pendants are worn for protection.With lime green grosgrain ties and a gorgeous cluster of charms thread onto a silver herringbone chain. A silver elephant never forgets, a turquoise bead, semi-precious jadite, African trader bead and a silver thai flower. Adjustable ribbon ties Max. length 110cm min. length 44cm. Hamsa pendant 6x4.5cm.Each item comes with a pouch and is boxed in our beautiful signature packaging.This is a Sweetlime Unique piece. The only one of its kind it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the designer.Often our unique pieces are made with original and unique tribal elements; these often show signs of wear or have slight defects, we think that this is part of their charm and love them even more that they have had a life before. Please contact us though the Boticca 'ask a question' service if you would like to any more information about our jewellery.
- Show off the designer's signature tribal style with a colorful pattern from the AFRICAN SUSHI collection. A mix of native colors and urban style, this necklace is unique as it features two chains draping over your top.