Hey, it's me again. I'm have another tip for my tip series Sesonal Makeup for you guys, so I hope that you enjoy :)
What you will need:
- Bronze Eyeshadow
- Matte Brown Eyeshadow
- Champange Eyeshadow
- Black Eyeliner
What to do:
(You can apply concealer, foundation etc. before these steps)
1. Apply a Copper Eyeshadow and apply near upper lash line.
2. Take a Matte Brown Eyeshadow and run along your lower lash line, then apply this eyeshadow along your crease. Blend our everything.
3. Apply a Champagne Eyeshadow on the inner corners of your eyes and the center of your lid.
4. Line your eyes with a Black Eyeliner and line your water line.
5. Apply mascara and your done!
Hope that you liked this tip :)