- Inspired by the protagonist in OC friend Spike Jonze's new movie, OC has created a capsule menswear collection full of Theodore Twombly's characteristic wardrobe essentials. Make a connection with shearling jackets, button-down shirts, high-waist trousers, and more. SEE THE EDITORIAL Note: This garment is unisex. Sizing is in US men's sizes. Corduroy long-sleeve shirt. Button closure. Contrast collar. 100% cotton. Made in China.
- Similar item96% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Flat Measurement of the Garment Not Worn: Total Length 92cm/36.5", Inside Leg Length 75cm/29.5", Waist 35cm/14", Hip 40.5cm/16", Thigh 21.5cm/8.5", Hem Width 12cm/4.5" (Measured From Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemParka by ASOS Collection Made from 100% pure cotton. Quilted lining with light wadding. Heavily embellished sleeves. Seam detail to pockets. Fishtail hem. Oversized fit.
- Similar item90% Merino, 10% Cashmere. Long Sleeve Raglan. Crop Pullover. Wide Neck. Rib Sleeve and Hem Detail.
- Similar itemThis trendy high waist skinny jean comes in a super stretchy, lightweight bleach out denim wash with heavy destruction. Details: 11½" front rise. 31" inseam. 10" leg opening. Faux front pockets and functional back pockets. Zip fly with button closure. Domestic cotton/spandex.
- Similar itemAcne Studios white mohair-wool Dania crewneck pullover sweater. Rib-knit neckline, cuffs and bottom band; wide-rib body, fully fashioned jersey stitch raglan sleeves. Available in White. Mohair/wool/nylon/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemCotton madras, notch sleeve, side gusset, locker loop, mother-of-pearl buttons. Machine wash. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemLanvinBicolor Wool-Mohair Cocoon CoatDetailsLanvin wool-mohair coat with contrast reverse.Notched lapels; long sleeves.Hidden front closure.Oversized silhouette.Side pockets.Wool/mohair; cotton and viscose trim.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemTry a speckled separate from Rag & Bone for a lived-in, understated luxe feel. In a selection of moody shades, this laid-back pullover promises to imbue your wear-everywhere wardrobe with a feel of insouciant cool. Ribbed detail throughout. 74% Linen, 26% Cotton. Dry clean.