- Similar itemCamel cotton-twill. Epaulettes, hook-fastening neckline, button-fastening storm and wind flap, buckle-fastening tabs at cuffs, belt loops, detachable belt, button-fastening slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean
- Similar itemCrinkled gold shapes lend a versatile, modern look to these 18K gold Ippolita earrings.
- Similar itemLeather sphere skull box clutch with leather tassel detail with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior: features leather and chain strap. Brass hardware with gold finish. Dimensions: Height 4.7Inches, Width 4.3Inches. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemCalf hair with leather lining and gold-tone brass hardware. Made in Italy. Measures approx 9"W x 3.5"H x 2"D. Knuckle handle measures approx 3"W x 1.5"H x 0.5"D. Knuckle clasp closure. Swarovski crystal accents on knuckle clasp.
- Similar itemCamel wool-blend felt. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 75% fleece wool, 25% polyamide; lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean
- Similar itemCrinkled golden circles lend a versatile, modern look to these 18K gold Ippolita earrings.
- Similar itemCrafted from a luxe wool blend, this warm coat is designed with an elegant wrap silhouette and a figure-flattering belt at the waist. Notched lapels. Open front. Long sleeves with clean-finished cuffs. Removable belt at the waist. Side on-seam pockets. Clean-finished hem. Fully lined. 40" length. Shell and belt: 70% wool; 20% nylon; 10% cashmere. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Alexander McQueenCutout Flower Long Knuckle Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen studded leather clutch with floral cutouts and silvertone hardware. Signature hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment. Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Tonal leather lining. 3"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemGold plated brass double hoop earring from Gerard Yosca featuring a large white stone, crinkled design at base and a post backing.