- Similar itemWith a soft knitted collar, chevron body and felt sleeves, Carven's alpaca and wool-blend coat is a feast for the senses. The pleated back keeps the boxy silhouette in shape. Creamy pumpkin and grey keep the mannish aesthetic in check - we're wearing ours with skinny jeans and loafers. Concealed double-breasted snapped front. Buttoned cuffs, front flap and side slit pockets, back pleat. Fully lined. 50% Alpaca, 50% Wool. Material II: 70% Wool, 20% Viscose, 10% Cashmere. Lining: 100% Viscose. Lining II: 100% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemLeather sphere skull box clutch with leather tassel detail with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior: features leather and chain strap. Brass hardware with gold finish. Dimensions: Height 4.7Inches, Width 4.3Inches. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemCrinkled gold shapes lend a versatile, modern look to these 18K gold Ippolita earrings. Imported. 18K gold. 1.7"L. French wire. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Similar itemTokyo Fashion s tailored double-breasted coat provides a sophisticated wardrobe upgrade for the new season. The boxy silhouette is great for layering and ideally adds an cutting-edge feel to daywear. Available in dark blue and khaki. Wool, chemical fiber, acrylic. Dry clean. Color: Khaki, Dark Blue, Materials: 15% Wool, 15% Chemical Fiber, 70% Acrylic, Size: One Size: Total Length: 75cm / 29.5", Bust: 114cm / 44.9", Waist: 104cm / 40.9", Hem Width: 51cm / 20.1", Sleeve Length: 68cm / 26.8", Cuff Width: 15cm / 5.9", Care: Dry Clean
- Alexander McQueenCutout Flower Long Knuckle Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen studded leather clutch with floral cutouts and silvertone hardware.Signature hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment.Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Tonal leather lining.3"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemCrinkled golden circles lend a versatile, modern look to these 18K gold Ippolita earrings. Imported. 18K gold. 1.1"L. French wire. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Similar itemGold plated brass double hoop earring from Gerard Yosca featuring a large white stone, crinkled design at base and a post backing.
- Similar itemSuede skull box clutch with all-over stud detail and gold finish hardware with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior. Dimensions: Depth 1.6Inches, Height 3.5Inches, Width 5.5Inches. Material: 100% Calf-skin leather.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% wool, 20% polyamide, 10% cachemire. Baize. Strap detailing. Solid color. Lapel collar. Long sleeves. Two pockets. Button closing. Rear slit. Lined interior.