- I can't believe you will leave Korea soon! - I pouted as we sat outside staring up at the sky.
- But I'll we be back again like always - Yixing stroked my face.
- Yeah...but you'll also miss our first anniversary!
- I know and I feel bad...we will celebrate it later, okay?
- Okay - I sighed.
- Anyways do you remember how we became a couple? - he poked me and giggled.
- Oh my god! Don't even mention! I want to forget it!
- But you were so cute!
- You didn't even understand what I said! - I exclaimed.
- No, however Kris and Kibum hyung was kind enough to translate.
- Stop it! - I screamed.
A year ago:
"We are out for a drink!Come and join!"
It was already midnight when I received a message from Kris. I groaned and pulled my blanket higher. I was not in a mood to go out at this late, it was dark and cold outside and I felt too anti-social. Especially because Jia was not with me, she went back to China for a week.
"Yixing is here! Hurry up and move your lazy as*!
The next message came a second later and I frowned. How does Kris now about my crush on Yixing? Am I that obvious? Or is he some kind of girl to feel it? I sighed as I got up from my bed and tried to find some clothes to wear. Actually I had no idea what to wear: something girly? something casual? something sexy? Nothing was okay because I knew we would sit in the middle of the smoke of samgyeopsal and nobody would care if I am wearing a t-shirt or a hanbok!
A bit frustrated I put on my sweater and my coat, then slipped into my sneakers. I didn't bother to wear hat, mask or pull higher my scarf, I was not aware of getting caught at all. The boys were still trainees.
After a 20 minute walk I arrived at the small restaurant where the SM artist gathered usually to eat and drink. When I stepped in I could already smell the mix of meat and soju, I just quickly wanted to find the boys and sit down. Finally I spotted them - okay Kris shouted to me! - and as I waltzed to them I saw that there was not empty spot to me. I just stood there awkwardly with a stupid smile on my face when I noticed Yixing was about to stand up and gave me his place. But Kris reacted fast and pulled a chair from the other desk between his and Yixing's so with a 'thank you' I got around the table and sat down.
I looked around at the small table and just realized that half of the Chinese population of SM was there! Kris, Henry, Amber, Luhan, Yixing...the only expectation was Kibum (Key) who judged me behind his fake glasses. I really wanted to stand up and leave because I felt like an outcast! Okay half of them speak English but if they start converse in Chinese...
The awkward atmosphere quickly disappeared as soon as Kibum and Amber started to talk so loud and funnily - and fortunately they did it English - so I felt less tense. But the fact that my crush - Yixing - was sitting like 30 centimetre beside me and I could actually feel his scent even the smoke of the meat was so intense, it made everything worse. I was that person who could act like an idiot or just simply act cold and awkward beside the boy I like. At first I was the letter...
And he made everything worse when he kindly started to put the cooked meat on my plate. It was just so nice because instead of eating he gave me every piece! But somebody ruined the mood.
- Yah! - I exclamied as Kris stole already the third pieces.
- Its so painful to watch you with chopsticks.
- Excuse me for being lame with them! I was not born with chopsticks in my hands - I picked up one piece with bare hands, not even caring it was rude or not nice or anything.
- Drink something - a little later Kris put a glass of Soju into my hand and winked.
- I don't drink - I wanted to put it down but he didn't let me.
- Just one please! It won't do anything with you!
- Okay, one won't kill me - I frowned as I lifted the glass to my lips and gulped the awful alcohol down. A grimace appeared on my face as I felt the liquid running down my throat.
But the one was unfortunately two...then three...then four...then I really don't remember how many. I really didn't want to drink but somehow everybody started to converse in Chinese and laugh and all...and I couldn't understand a word so I needed something to make myself busy. So I drank.
And I really shouldn't have done it!
- Are you okay? - I heard that cute voice and cute Korean so I turned toward him. His hand rested on my shoulder and his face was just so close!
- I am totally okay but can you stop being so handsome and perfect? Your face blinds me! And those eyes - I felt a stupid smile creeping up on my face. - They are so innocent and deep I just want to stare it forever! Oh my god don't smile at me! Your dimples are one of the cutest thing! And your nose! - I poked it. - Who made you, you beautiful creature? And the lips! - my eyes went lower and I stared his cherry red lips. - I just want to kiss them and I want to feel them all over my...
- Khm - somebody tapped my shoulder so I turned around.
- Whaaa... - I wanted to ask angrily but the question stuck in my throat. It took me only a second to realize what I did and...realize that almost everybody could understand what I was saying to Yixing. In English! Why could I not say it all in Hungarian? Why? That's my first language so why did I start speaking in English while I was being drank?
I just sat there feeling every eye on me. I didn't know what should I do! I just quickly got up from my seat and ran out of the place as fast as I could with all the alcohol in my stomach.
I actually ran to home not caring about the cold - I left my coat in the restaurant - or the passer-bys who stared at me weirdly.
Finally I was in front of the door of our place, I struggled a bit with my keys but I was at home! When I opened the door I stepped in but my legs gave up. I lay down on the floor and didn't care about anything anymore. I just wanted to disappear from the planet!
For a week I didn't recieve any call, I canceled every messages without reading them. I didn't open the door or just let Jia to do it and say I am out or something. We didn't even go to the coffee shop like always...
On a lazy Friday after school I sat on the couch watching some cheesy movie while Jia went out to buy something to eat. Suddenly I heard somebody to coming up at our place and stand in front of the door. The person made noise with keys and I stood up from the couch. I thought it was Jia, maybe her hands were full so I opened the door to her. But it was not Jia!
- Hello! - Yixing smiled at me.
- Hi - I whispered.
- Can I come in?
- Uhm...yeah - I stepped away and let him in. He didn't walk far just stood close beside me.
- So about that incident last week - he started but I cut him off.
- Can we forget it? I was drunk and said nonsense things - I forced a smile on my face.
- Really? Oh...okay.
Did I really hear disappointment in his voice? And why does he look sad?
- Are you...disappointed? - I asked him carefuly a bit aware of his answer.
- Tell you the truth...yes.
- Oh! Why?
- Because I like you actually - he scretched the back of his neck adorably.
- Can you repeat yourself? I guess I couldn't hear it well - I looked up at him with big eyes.
- I like you - he smiled.
- And why did you never tell it to me? - I shouted at him frustrated. I made myself embarrassed for nothing!
- Because I thought you like Kris. You two are always have fun together so...
- Geez - I murmured under my nose. - I've always liked you. Since you bumped into me two years ago - I whispered looking everywhere but him.
- Really? - I could hear happiness in his voice. - Then I am not alone with my feelings.
I felt myself blushing and there was this ticklish feeling in my stomach. I was so happy!
- Then I guess everything is clear now so I am going - Yixing talked and was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist.
- Wait! Don't go so quickly! - I said and I knew I sounded so desperate but we just confessed a minute ago! He can't leave like this!
- But I have to go back and practise.
- Really? Oh, okay - I nodded and took my hand away from his.
He reached toward the doorknob and I already felt sad but suddenly he turned back and smiled.
- Did you think I would really leave like this? - he laughed softly.
I just bit down on my lower lip and nodded.
- Pabo noona - Yixing stepped closer and cupped my face. - Can I kiss you?
I nodded again but this time with more enthusiasm.
Ottokae? Ottokae? This story doesn't make any sense but I had to write something ^^ And I didn't want to move forward in time because everybody stopped writing! I know some of us are busy now or not here :) Its okay ^^
And sorry for my fail English I become worse and worse! lol