Uhm...its not really want I wanted to write but I've been listening some music and it changed my mood and it ended up like this T_T
- Are you sure you will go to that party? Its not even your friend's party! - Yixing asked, his forehead pressed to Zsuzsi's.
- Can you stop being jealous? - a small smile appeared on her face. - I am not going because of Soohyun, i'll be there to help May if she needs it. Oh and don't worry Suho will have an eye on me through the whole party - Zsuzsi grimaced.
- But still... - he wanted to continue but she closed his mouth with a kiss.
- I love you. Not him, not other boys. You! - she whispered in their kiss.
The next morning the Exo M boys left to China and it was the same day of the party too. Zsuzsi worked during the day so she was like one of the last person who arrived at May's apartment. She greeted everybody and noticed that Soohyun was not there. Yet.
- You are too obvious - Joonmyun murmured as they sat down at the couch with some snack in their hands.
- And you are being stupid - she talked back. - I just looked around who is here and that's all.
- Yeah, yeah - he nodded sceptically. - You have a boyfriend.
- And you should stop acting like you are my mother or something. Is it that bad to be friendly with others?
- No. But he doesn't want to be only your friend and THAT is the problem - he said seriously.
- Geez, maybe you are right but do you really not trust me at all? Do you really think now that the boys left to China I'll immediately cheat on Yixing? - she looked at him curiously. Suho's behaviour was beyond weird and she had no idea why he acted like this with her.
- I just want you to be careful with him, that's all - he shrugged his shoulder like it would be really the only thing but Zsuzsi was sure Suho only was like this because something bothered him.
- I'll be friendly with him and talk with him - she stated. - And if it bothers you, thats only your fault not mine. If you want to tell this to Yixing, go ahead! But my love life is already difficult so I would be really happy if you don't make it worse - she "smiled" at him then stood up and walked to the girls.
Soohyun arrived with Jaeseop and Hoon ten minutes later and the party officially could started.
Zsuzsi tried to avoid Soohyun for a while but not because of Suho. Her trueself - the stubborn one - wanted to go to him and talk just because Suho said to not to do! But she just stuck with the girls and chatted with them. It was easier and didn't cause any problem to her. She knew that Suho would talk with Yixing and even she doesn't do anything she shouldn't, the way Suho would talk about it would sound wrong for her boyfriend. And he was already quite jealous so she didn't want to make it worse. No, she loved her boyfriend too much to do that.
But as soon as Suho's eyes were not on her because he was busier with May, Soohyun appeared beside Zsuzsi and offered her a new drink.
- Thanks - she smiled kindly.
- You are welcome - he smiled back then just looked at her.
It was kind of awkward because the girls were still there and they stopped talking as soon as he came.
- Uhm...if I interrupted something, sorry - Soohyun laughed.
- No! - the girls all protested.
But still, the akward silent was there and nobody knew what they should say or do.
- I'll check Dongho, I don't want him to drink alcohol or something - after a few minutes Soohyun talked and left the girls alone again.
- It was awkward - Camilla said.
- Really awkward - Jameel added.
- I know but what should I do? - Zsuzsi laughed. - I don't want Suho's words to bother me but still...I don't know what should I do with him - she pointed with her head toward Soohyun who now sat with Dongho but his eyes were still on her.
- You said you have a boyfriend, haven't you? - Joanna asked her.
- Yes. When we met at Jeju we talked and I mentioned Yixing to him, so he must be aware of it - she shrugged her shoulders.
- But it looks like he still can't give up on you - Jameel said.
The party went on smoothly, even there were some awkward moments between a few people.
- Do you know that dating is not prohibited for us anymore? - Dongho stepped to Zsuzsi when she walked out to the balcony.
- Its prohibited in SM - he continued.
- And? - she asked again.
- It would be easier for you to be with Soohyun hyung instead of that Chinese boy.
- That Chinese boy has a name - she looked at him a bit annoyed.
- Okay, whatever. But Soohyun hyung would be perfect for you! You don't have to hide with him from the eyes.
- Just because your company let you date it doesn't mean the fans wouldn't hate to see you with their "oppa" - Zsuzsi said seriously. - For me these things don't mean anything.
- Are you sure? Soohyun hyung would be an amazing boyfriend.
- I am pretty sure he would but my heart is taken. The end - Zsuzsi tried to end the uncomfortable conversation with the young boy.
- Oh, you are here - Suho came out and sent a weird look to Dongho.
- Not only "protecting" May but Zsuzsi too? - the younger boy asked with a smirk then walked back to the living room and joined to his members.
- What do you want? - she asked him a bit annoyed. She didn't do anything!
- I just almost forgot this - he handed an envelope to her. - But don't open it until you are at home - he said then left her alone at the balcony.
Zsuzsi curiously turned the red envelope back and forth in her hand, she had no idea what she would find inside. She only was 99% sure it was from Yixing and probably for their anniversary which was due tomorrow. Zsuzsi suddenly thought about her present to the boy and just hoped Kris didn't lost it or didn't forget to hide it inside the younger boy's bag in the morning so he would find it in time.
The party hadn't ended yet when Zsuzsi left but after she saw Suho and May kissing then leaving, she thought it was the sign that she should leave too.
When she arrived at home she was alone because Jia went to a dance camp with her child class, so she just lazily changed her clothes for something comfy then lay down on the couch. It was already 2 in the morning but she didn't feel sleepy at all. Zsuzsi opened her bag and took out the envelope to finally check what was inside it.
There was a letter and as she took it out and opened it something fell on her lap. She picked it up and they were tickets. To Beijing.
"Happy first anniversary to us! I am a bit sad we can't spend this day together but...I'd like to invite you here and spend the weekend with you at least. You know that I can't go back to Korea - it would be too obvious - but if you want you can come here. You are really good at being in incognito! (oh that fansigning event!) So there is a ticket - don't dare to ask why did I spent so much money on it! - and you can find an address at the back of my letter. I'll wait for you there at Friday, I really hope you will come.
I am missing you at every minute! I hope one day we can spend all day together, holding hands and being all happy!
Thank you for existing, thank you for making my life better. Thank you for loving me!
Forever yours: Yixing"
Zsuzsi felt tears rolling down on her face. She whiped them away with a smile.
- Of course I am going, you pabo - she laughed as she sent a message to the boy. - But I am mad because you spent a bunch of money! - she couldn't stop herself adding it at the end of the message.
Dongho you annoying brat...Suho you annoying mother xD lol