I am really not satisfied with my writing nowadays...i hope at least you will enjoy this story :)
On Friday morning Zsuzsi woke up quite earlier than she planned but at least she had more time to prepare for the flight. She put on the blonde wigs she got from Joanna then used some make-up, put on a sunglasses and a hat too. Zsuzsi looked into the mirror and smiled. She looked different.
The plane arrived in Beijing at 4PM and after she walked out of the airport Zsuzsi took out the paper with the address from her bag. It was all written with Chinese characters but at least the taxi driver would be able to understand it. She looked for a car then put her small luggage at the back of one of them with a help of the driver. When they got in the car the man turned back to her and asked something in Chinese but she had no idea what it was, she just gave him the paper with the address but the man didn’t stop talking in Chinese. Zsuzsi lifted her hand to ask for a little break as she took out her phone and dialed Yixing’s number. But he didn’t pick up his phone, she quickly realized after a beep and an automatic voice on the other line.
She sighed a bit frustrated but at the end she decided to call Mei - Yixing’s sister - for a help. It would have been too expensive to call Jia in Korea. The girl picked up after a short time and greeted Zsuzsi happily, helping her with the communication between the driver and her. Mei said the only thing the man wanted to say is that the address is really far from the airport - about half and hour - and it would cost a lot of money. Fortunately Zsuzsi brought some “safety” money with her, so she nodded to the driver and he started the car.
Zsuzsi just stared out of the car window, she was a bit tired and sleepy - she was too excited to sleep enough at night and having boring class didn’t help at all -, the only thing she noticed that they left Beijing. Or at least they were at the outskirt of Beijing because there were no signs of tall buildings.
When the car stopped she looked around but only found few houses at either side of the cart-road. The driver took out of her luggage from the tank and after she paid for the ride he left.
And Zsuzsi was left alone in the middle of nowhere in a country she didn’t really know, with a language she didn’t speak at all. She sighed and tried to find out where Yixing must be but there was no sign of livings. She took out of her phone and tried to call her boyfriend again but he still didn’t pick up and she became a bit nervous. Did something happen with him? Was it some kind of trick? Or what is really going on now?
She pouted as she was standing on front of one of the house’s white fence, she thought it was the house they will stay but Zsuzsi just didn’t want to ‘break in’ because what if she is wrong and there is someone inside? She can’t explain to them what she is doing there and why did she just broke into their place.
There was only one thing she could do: wait.
So she sat down in front of the house, her back resting against the fence and she prayed for Yixing to come. Real quick.
But hours flight away and there was no sign of him and dark clouds started to gather on the sky, making it obvious that it will rain soon. And she had no umbrella or anything to keep herself dry because Zsuzsi thought they will spend the weekend inside of the house. Or at least she heard the weather will be sunny and bright during the next days.
- It can’t be worse, right? - she mumbled as she took out a cardigan, hoping some help to save her from the droplets.
- Zsuzsi? Baby wake up!
She opened her eyes and found with Yixing’s worried expression.
- Oh - she smiled lightly. - You are here! - her voice was hoarse, she felt a kind of sick too. Maybe falling asleep outside in the rain was not a best idea but what else she could do?
- I am so sorry! - he said helping the girl up from the wet ground. - Today was so crazy and everything went wrong and I just couldn’t call you and I was so worried that you are here alone and might think I dumped you but...
- Hey, shut up! - Zsuzsi laughed quietly. - Just let’s go in the house because I am soak wet and its not too comfortable.
- Yeah, yeah - he nodded. - Let’s go!
Yixing picked her up bridal style and somehow managed to grab her luggage too.
- Put me down quickly - she tried to escape, even she was tired and felt sick a bit she knew she was not light and the fact Yixing was kind of strong but his back was not healthy even before their debut made her worried. She just didn’t want to cause pain for him.
- Stop moving or I’ll drop you - he said seriously but a lovable smile appeared on his face a second later.
- You are so stubborn - Zsuzsi rolled her eyes, her arms now circling around his neck. - And it feels like we are on our honeymoon.
- I wish we could have our honeymoon now - Yixing kissed her forehead softly, his hands trying to open and close the gate as they walked in the garden then toward the house. He quickly opened the door and put Zsuzsi down on the couch.
- Don’t move! I’ll get some towel and here are some dry clothes - Yixing said seriously as he took out a sweetpants and a shirt from Zsuzsi’s luggage, then he disappeared behind a door on the living room’s left. While he was away Zsuzsi took a look around the house they were in. It was not big and it was kind of old but somehow it had a cozy feeling and it had everything they needed.
- Where are we anyway? - she asked when Yixing came back, now helping Zsuzsi drying her hair.
- It’s my friend’s family’s weekend house. Nothing fancy but we can be totally alone.
- Tsk. This house is perfect - she smiled. Yixing smiled back brightly.
- I am going to make some tea, change your clothes quickly or you might catch a cold - the boy kissed her softly then walked to the kitchen.
- I guess its too late anyway - she sniffed then sneezed.
Few hours later when it was pitch dark outside the couple was cuddling on the couch, Zsuzsi’s head on Yixing’s lap, he was stroking her hair gently.
- I didn’t really plan to spend the first night like this - she chuckled as she pulled her blanket up until her lips, she was still cold even she took a hot shower and drank a few mugs of tea too.
- I am sorry - Yixing said for the nth times that day. His other hand ran up and down on Zsuzsi’s covered side, trying to warm her up. - We really had no idea about this schedule than everything went wrong with the phones and I had no idea it would rain today.
- I am okay - she looked up at him. - I just need to rest a bit and I’ll be okay quickly. We still have two days together.
- You are right but I still feel so bad about this.
- If you don’t stop talking I am going to shut your mouth! - Zsuzsi warned him with a smirk on her face.
- How are you planning it? - Yixing asked innocently but Zsuzsi knew he was acting only.
- I have my way.
- Can you show it to me?
- I am too tired now - she buried her face back into Yixing’s tight, pretending that she is going to fall asleep in a second.
- You are no fun - he poked her side softly but it still caused her jump a bit in surprise.
- Do you really want me to show it? - she looked up again to him. Yixing nodded. - Then come closer - she circled her hands around his neck and kissed him. At first it was just a soft kiss but it quickly turned to a heated one and it would last longer if it wouldn’t have been a quite uncomfortable position for both of them.
- I should talk more and more from now on - Yixing laughed, his face still closed.
- Pft, naughty boy - Zsuzsi smiled at him.
- Your fault, noona - he placed a kiss on the top of her nose. - Now let’s sleep. Its quite late and I guess both of us need some rest to gather energy.
- Okay. I don’t think I can stay up for longer anyway - she agreed and was not surprised when her boyfriend picked her up and walked to the bedroom with her.
Probably there will be a second part of this but I really have no idea when...I just hope my Muse will find me or something... :/