- Similar itemGauzy linen tee with a rolled, crossover v-neck & dropped shoulders. Curved hem. Semi-sheer. Slouchy fit. Color: Bronze. 100% linen. Also available in Medium Grey and Burgundy.
- Mid-blue mid-weight denim. Faded, whiskered, subtly distressed, belt loops, five pockets, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bradford
- Similar itemComposition: Textile fibers. Details: jacquard, bow detailing, two-tone pattern, narrow toeline, leather sole, flat heel.
- Similar itemDouble leather handle. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Gold-plated hardware. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle. Snap closure on sides. Two inside pockets, including one with zipper closure. Prada logo lining. L 36 h 27.5 w 18 cm.
- Similar itemSoft calf leather bag with nappa effect. Semi-gloss leather bag with nappa effect. Semi-glossy leather with light grain. Flap closure with new snap-lock clasp. Inside zip pocket and cellphone pocket. Metal lettering logo on outside. Mouflon leather lining. Detachable chain shoulder strap with leather padding. L12.6" H7.5" D1.2"
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: snakeskin print, laminated effect, two-tone pattern, side buckle closure, round toeline, no appliqués, leather/rubber sole, flat heel.
- Similar item100% linen. Hand wash cold. Heathered jersey knit fabric.
- 7 For All MankindJosefina Boyfriend Denim Jeans, Med BlueDetails7 For All Mankind "Josefina Boyfriend" stretch denim-jeans in authentic medium blue wash.Distressed/whiskered/bleached/metal rivets.Approx. measurements: 8.5" rise; 26" inseam; 12" leg opening.Skinny legs.Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back pockets; logo patch.Cropped at ankle.Button/fly zip closure; belt loops.Cotton/spandex; machine wash.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemCharm your way through resort season in a variety of vibrant shaded v-neck tees. Lightweight textural linen tee comfortably meshes well with both casual and dressy bottoms. Fitted silhouette hugs curves as ideal length ensures you won’t have to tug or tuck in discomfort. Style hits just below hips.