- "Serenity Eva Rockwood" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's pretty amazing" — @strawberry-girl
- "She has a sense of humor" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's Bisexual" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's from a small town Alford where her father was a minster and she was the goody two shoes daughter" — @strawberry-girl
- "She was a cheerleader and softball star" — @strawberry-girl
- "Julia was a bad influence on her and made her completely dirty and showed her another way to live even though she's a sucky friend" — @strawberry-girl
- "This is her today." — @strawberry-girl
02/27/2010 - Jenni JWoww Farley - Jenni JWoww Farley's 23rd Birthday Party at Moon Nightclub in Las Vegas on February 27, 2010 - Moon Nightclub at the Palms 20100510
- "And then she met Katie the love of her life so far." — @strawberry-girl
- "She was a lesbian and they met at church" — @strawberry-girl
- "But being in a small town they were not accepted" — @strawberry-girl
- "And then one night some idiot teenagers killed Katie and ra.ped Serenity" — @strawberry-girl
- "The @ss put a knife to her stomach and she still has the scar" — @strawberry-girl
- "Serenity still has that with her today it's the reason she can't be in a serious relationship" — @strawberry-girl
- "Fall forward to college in boston" — @strawberry-girl
- "Serenity is studying Forensic anthropology" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's a dork anything geeky she's a fan of it." — @strawberry-girl
Doctor Who Keychains - Hide cash inside the TARDIS or use the sonic screwdriver or a Dalek for a flashlight
- "She likes to put her hair up" — @strawberry-girl
Oh how I do adore helping to raise the profile of talented designers in this country, who I just know my readers will love too! This afternoon's blog post features the work of talented accessories designer, Victoria Mallinson, the founder of Victoria Mary Vintage. Inspired by the romance of days gone by and timeless, feminine French couture, Victoria's new 'Millésime' range is a 46-piece collection of statement headdresses, bridal caps, sashes and jewellery. And I am in love... Love My Dress Wedding Blog - Photography Copyright (c) 2012 Hannah Mia Photography Millésime, nine months in the making, will be the...
- "And going weird things with it" — @strawberry-girl
- Fine Art Photography, Nature Photography, Flower photo, Daisy green grass print Canvas or Photo Paper 8x12"She's one with Nature" — @strawberry-girl
Fine Art Photograph. Can be printed on Hahnemuehle Fine Art Photo Rag Paper OR Hahnemuehle Fine Art Canvas Artist (you can let me know in buyers notes if you prefer the photo paper or canvas). Size: 8"x12" The Photo Rag Paper is 100% cotton. The fine, smooth surface and feel of Photo Rag make this paper very versatile. Canvas Artist is Poly-Cotton and has an appreciable linen structure with a matt inkjet coating. The inkjet coating guarantees excellent image definition and colour graduation. This printout is ready to be framed. (If you prefer that I do the framing,
- "She reads a lot of books but mostly she reads books for homework" — @strawberry-girl
- "she's super smart she has a 5.0" — @strawberry-girl
This blog is mostly fashion and models, with some attractive male specimens, cool quotes, cool sights, and awesome eats :) I kinda post whatever because I'm a cool cat. But I'm OCD so it all has to...
- "Her Apartment" — @strawberry-girl
- "Her living room" — @strawberry-girl
Name: Amanda & Jason Location: Hillcrest, San Diego, California Size: 900 sq ft., 1 bedroom, 1 bath Years lived in: 3.5 Our style: The building was built in the late 1920's. It's particular style is Spanish Colonial Revival. Inspiration: Kitschy 1950's Americana, Halloween, Vintage Boudoirs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, John Waters, Vintage eras of the 1930's through the early 1960's, the outdoors, the macabre. Enter Slideshow See all thumbnails at once We're always looking for more candidates for house tours. If you or someone you know is interested in inviting us for a tour, please email us!
- "her sitting room" — @strawberry-girl
- "Her dinning room" — @strawberry-girl
- "hallway" — @strawberry-girl
- "Her bedroom" — @strawberry-girl
Bohemian and vintage-inspired spaces See my personal tumblr at Under The Ivy
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "Her extra storage room" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's a bit of a pack rat she has everything in there" — @strawberry-girl
- "office" — @strawberry-girl
- "There's a fold out in the extra room, office and sitting room" — @strawberry-girl
- bathrooms - french candide tub polished white carrara marble floors French leather chair nailhead trim antique leaning floor mirror mirrored bathroom vabinet"Relaxing bathroom" — @strawberry-girl
- "she lovers her bathtub" — @strawberry-girl
- "Actual bathroom with a shower and toilet" — @strawberry-girl
- "Kitchen" — @strawberry-girl
- "Balcony" — @strawberry-girl
Vintage Beauty Adorable Balcony Decorating Idea Design in Cozy Feeling
- "Hidden room" — @strawberry-girl
Welcome to the Hidden Room Fandom~ fitelise: “ sewsllim: “ the stairs just lift up! this is really cool! I WANT THIS IN MY HOUSE! no wait. I WANT THIS ONE! how does this even work?! ITS A FUCKING...
- "It's a game room with all her video games and it's space themed" — @strawberry-girl
- "And it has all of her geeky collection" — @strawberry-girl
Taken with picplz .
- "The apartment took her two years to complete" — @strawberry-girl
- "She works for a major Antique shop" — @strawberry-girl
Top 10 Best Small Business Ideas 2013. Ideas for small business. Best Work Ideas. Best Small Business Ideas.
- "Owned by a little old couple" — @strawberry-girl
- "The store has everything and most of the stuff in her apartment is from there but the hidden room is not" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's a wild one" — @strawberry-girl
.Megan. .I've been around 22 years. .Nashville. .southern belle. .love me some sweet tea. .i know HE...
- "Her mottos" — @strawberry-girl
- Here you'll find a selection of removable Marilyn Monroe Wall Quotes. Choose from some of her most famous lines, as well as her lesser known quotes. Themed rooms, or rooms with a taste of contemporary seeking out a touch of history are a lovely choice to f...
- "She loves panckaes" — @strawberry-girl
- "Favorite food: Strawberries" — @strawberry-girl
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." – Marilyn Monroe
- "Favorite candy" — @strawberry-girl
Find product information, ratings and reviews for a SNICKERS 3.7-OZ. KING.
- "She loves to travel!" — @strawberry-girl
- "SHe's christan" — @strawberry-girl
Religious symbols, mixed with funk, have always remained popular body art options. Cross tattoos with wings fall under this very category of overdone-but-always-in-fashion body art motifs.
- "Even though she lives by Logic" — @strawberry-girl
- "Speaks french" — @strawberry-girl
- "Has a gun in her side table" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's kinky" — @strawberry-girl
- "She doesn't like headphones because she has sensitive ears" — @strawberry-girl
- "So she cracks the volume up on her music in her apartment driving people nuts" — @strawberry-girl
Made from recycled materials, this Silver Eco-friendly 'boombox' is inspired by the '80s classic boombox. This makes a great gift.
- "Plush makes her smile" — @strawberry-girl
To give the young lion cub Simba the courage he needs to become the King of Pride Rock, he needs lots of big hugs! Our soft and cuddly Simba Plush is part of our collection that celebrates the release of The Lion King Diamond Edition!
- "Especially bigger than her plush" — @strawberry-girl
- "She loves unique clothes" — @strawberry-girl
- "Weird talent she can tight rope" — @strawberry-girl
- "For the zombie acoplase which she believes in her weapon of choice is a bow because she did archery as a kid" — @strawberry-girl
Katniss Everdeen is the fierce bow- and- arrow- wielding protagonist of The Hunger Games, the epic post- apocalyptic trilogy by author Suzanne Collins and soon- to- be blockbuster movie starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth. Here y...
- "She believes in things that most people wouldn't like zombies, vampires, aliens" — @strawberry-girl
Recovering Goths will want to avoid these triggers to continue their rehabilitation. Still confused? Check out my Infrequently Asked Questions. If you have a trigger to warn our community about,...
- "Loves to play pool" — @strawberry-girl
- "She likes to cook but can only cook sweets" — @strawberry-girl
Design Philippe Starck, 1990. Stainless steel, brass. Made in Italy by Alessi. An excellent example of Alessi's role as artistic mediator in the most turbulent areas of creative potential.... (this was Philippe Starck's response to Alessi's precise briefing for a stainless steel tray). The max le chinois is the most fantastic colander the world has ever seen... it also has a plastic insert to allow usage as a vase or bucket. As one of the best-known contemporary designers in the world, Philippe Starck has placed honesty and integrity at the core of his designs producing quality products with longevity & durability. The Max le Chinois colander features a mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel outside with a satin finish on the inside and feet in a brass casting. 11.75" dia. | 11.5" h.
- "Loves hot tea" — @strawberry-girl
- "She gets mad at techolody" — @strawberry-girl
- "She loves basball" — @strawberry-girl
- "And Football" — @strawberry-girl
Leather football in brown from Leather Head. This original stitched football features tan laces and contrast red stitching.
- "because she has a lover in the Rams team of course she loves New England it's her team but when you look at the boy you'll know why" — @strawberry-girl
PRODUCT DETAILS Strategic ventilation for breathability. Woven jock tag at front lower left. TPU shield at V-neck. Fabric: 100% recycled polyester. Machine wash Imported
- "She has this tatttooed on her hip" — @strawberry-girl
- "Behind her ear, though it's better" — @strawberry-girl
- "Like this and it's smaller" — @strawberry-girl
- "This for jesus to always be with her" — @strawberry-girl
- "this at comic con one year" — @strawberry-girl
Admit it, You're one of them!
- "This on her ass she doesn't like to have her tattoos showing so she has them where they are not visable" — @strawberry-girl
This is my TARDIS tattoo. I got this tattoo because I have a ridiculous obsession with Doctor Who and everything about it. The TARDIS is his time and space machine, he can go anywhere he wants with...
- "She covers them up with makeup when she wears something that doesn't cover them" — @strawberry-girl
A lightweight cream eye shadow with a radiant, lustrous finish that maintains a just-applied fresh look for 16 hours without smudging or creasing. Applies easily with your fingertip for a smooth, even finish. Hydrates skin with Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE. GD803 Techno Gold.
- "People call her bones even though she hates it people do it" — @strawberry-girl
- "One of her teacher Mr. Jefferson wants her to come work as his assistant at the Boston Institute." — @strawberry-girl
This site is dedicated to the wonderful man - David Tennant and his wonderful Sideburns! Don't...
- "if she takes the job she will work with the FBI agent constantly with murders" — @strawberry-girl
View photos of Kellan Lutz on IMDb!
- "Jaden is a bar owner of a cool bar by the name of Cafe huh?
and he is Serenity's closest and bestest friend they are also friends with Benefits" — @strawberry-girl
- "She will meet this guy and his sister, He is a good old boy very casual very calm and then she is really high energy and pixie like" — @strawberry-girl
In 1955, James Dean went to Marfa, Texas, to shoot his classic film Giant. Here, actor Taylor Kitsch returns to the town, now a travel destination, to show that Dean's laid-back ruggedness is as stylish as ever
- "[Model will change if someone uses her]
The girl who changes her mind on love." — @strawberry-girl
Amber Heard glammed up for the 2011 Hollywood Film Awards Gala with side-swept locks and sultry makeup. Her red carpet hairstyle features a strong, asymmetric part that extends from her forehead to...
- "She has a sleeping problem" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's tough" — @strawberry-girl
- "yet girly" — @strawberry-girl
- "When she was a little girl her parents made her take piano" — @strawberry-girl
- "She still plays it today and has lots of sex on the piano" — @strawberry-girl
- "Sex fantasy she thinks firemen are sexy" — @strawberry-girl
- "She's going to get a kitten" — @strawberry-girl
- "She loves fanart she must have 500 pictures in her computer she always wished she could draw and paint she loves art so much" — @strawberry-girl
- "She is a bad girl so great at sex she rarely finds a man in boston that can please her but she has never left a man unpleased" — @strawberry-girl
- "She carries this around in her puirse" — @strawberry-girl
- "Her favorite shoes but istead of saying Just tell her I love you they say "well...." I literally mean they say "Well dot dot dot"" — @strawberry-girl
Shoes for Mikaela that incorporated the Doctor, TARDIS, and Rose....as well as a quote from the show. Price includes a pair of Converse. Hello! I'm working my way through Architecture school and decided to put my passion for painting into creating custom designed shoes- I can make shoes just like the ones you see or a pair just for you with whatever you would like! NOTE*** Please pay attention to the process so things do not become confusing. I want you to be very happy with what you get so I want to be very clear! :) First and foremost...these are custom made for you! You need to message me before purchasing an item so I can tailor the listing just for you. After that, don't be afraid to tell me exactly what you want- They're YOU'RE custom made shoes so I want you to love them! If there is anything that you specifically want in the shoes, please be very clear. I appreciate the offers for artistic freedom but if you tell me I can do whatever I want to them, please make sure I know of anything in particular you would be upset about changing. I try to work with you the best I can because I really want you to enjoy these custom shoes. THE PROCESS: FIRST STEP! Just message me what kind of shoes you would like the design on (style of plain canvas shoes like TOMS, Ked's, Converse, Vans, Faded Glory), tell me your ideas, themes, or designs you would like... and I can turn your unique ideas into your very own pair of custom designed shoes! You can also pick from my portfolio of pre-designed footwear or message me to develop something that fits your own personal style. I can do any themes you'd like from Greek organizations/ club/ sports teams, holiday themed shoes, or replicating any photo/image you like- to bands, patterns & designs, or TVshows/ movies! *Tip: If you don't care what type of canvas shoe it's on, Payless has some really nice cheap canvas shoes, starting at $10-15! Design + Shoes (on neutral colors, white, black etc): $65+ Just design (you send me your shoes/I don't pay the price of the shoes): $50-$100 **Prices will depend on design and brand of shoe. Message to discuss particulars including price, shoe brand, design ideas, and size needed! I can really do just about anything you would like to make them the most unique, one-of-a-kind shoes for you! Thanks for looking! :-)