- Similar itemFresh and Fiery Find the perfect spark to ignite your style with the Fire Island III Printed Art Canvas from emma at home. Owner and designer Emma Gardner draws from her unique viewpoint of Asian themes, modern art, and natural forms to create each of her pieces. This high-quality work is a giclee print of an original painting on stretched canvas. Abstract shapes in pale pinks, rich reds, and colorful corals line up in a lively pattern that feels effortlessly feminine, hip, and contemporary. It's the perfect way to fan your design flames. Giclee print of an original painting Stretched canvas over a wood frame Made in the USA
- Similar itemFrom extra seating to side table stacked with books, this multitasking must-have was modeled after ceremonial stools used by Bamileke tribal chieftains. Our rendition features an intricate hand-carved basketweave pattern.
- This intricately hand-carved, white marble side table evokes traditional Moorish and Indian motifs with curvaceous patterns and fret work. From the deserts of India, the white marble is exquisitely polished for luxurious luster. The smaller proportions of the end table make it the perfect place to showcase more petite pieces that deserve a place of honor. 18.25 inches high x 17 inches wide x 17 inches deep. Hand carved from honed white marble from the deserts of India. Fret work pattern is based on traditional Moorish and Indian motifs. Extraordinary price and value for the materials and hand work applied. Perfect for smaller spaces.
- Similar itemPulling inspiration from traditional cooking pots and water vessels, Tom Dixon works with skilled artisans in India to create these beautiful fixtures. Brass is first spun and then hand-beaten on the interior in Moradabad, India. The inside is left in its natural color and exterior is painted black. 98" black cloth cable and black metallic canopy (4.9" dia). 25W G9 frosted halogen bulb included. UL Listed.
- This hand-made woolen area rug features a stylish modern pattern. Material: 100% Wool. Weave: Hand Tufted. Made in India. Nuloom's creations infuse their expertise in producing high quality floor coverings with their passion for nature’s wonders and art. Their designs encapsulate the organic beauty of the earth with the fresh and modern palette of today's fashion forward shopper. Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, Nuloom fills the void between brilliant design and affordability.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Canvas. UV, Eco-friendly, solvent free ink on canvas. Ready to hang. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Hand signed by artist, artist bio on back. Dimensions (inches): Small: 30W x 15H x 2D. Medium: 40W x 20H x 2D. Large: 50W x 25H x 2D. XLarge: 60W x 30H x 2D.
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Similar itemInspired by the sculptural simplicity of brass cooking pots and traditional water vessels on the subcontinent. This pendant light is spun and hand-beaten by renowned skilled craftsmen of Moradabad in Northern India. Beat Light Stout are made from brass and are offered in four finishes. Choose from the original patinated black exterior, gloss white, or brushed brass with brass interiors or the new matte grey with silver-plated interior. The Beat collection is one of Tom Dixon's widely recognized collections and also includes Tall, Wide and Fat pendants. Create dramatic statements by hanging multiples with the different shapes. Beat Stout, the largest of the Beat Collection, provides direct ambient illumination. This versatile pendant can be used in residential and commercial applications. Features. Beat collection. Year of Design: Black: 2006 - 2007, White: 2011, Grey and Brushed Brass: 2014. Material: Spun brass shade, powder coated exterior, hand-beaten interior. Type: Pendant Light. Cable supplied with tensile wire. Available in 4 colors: Grey, Black, Brushed Brass and White. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 20.5Dia x 19.7H. Cable length: 98.4. Ceiling Rose: 4.9Dia. Lamp type: Incandescent. Bulbs: 1 x 60W (max 100W) G30 White Globe (not included) Certification: UL/cUL Certified. Cleaning Instructions: Clean with a soft dry cloth only. Do not use polishing agents, water or abrasive materials when cleaning. Always switch off the electricity supply before cleaning.
- Similar itemThomas' concept is simple. The design concept is to mix unrelated historic design styles -- art nouveau, 60's pop art, 70's minimalism, 18th century baroque -- and reinterpret these disparate periods into a unique style with a coordinated color palette that works with today’s interiors. Price points are accessible to attract a stylish and design driven youth. The rugs featured in this collection all have a common trait; they all share high quality wool with the finest construction available. Both the tufted pile and the woven durries are created using New Zealand wool which is considered to be the most premium level wool that combines the maximum sheen with the highest longevity. Slight difference in color, size, or shape is consistent with the nature of a handmade product and does not reflect a defect in the product. Shedding is part of the natural wear-in process and is also a characteristic of fine wool rugs.