- Similar itemSt. John CollectionTweed Tuxedo Jacket, CaviarDetailsTweed.Tuxedo lapels.Button front.Long sleeves.Slim.Welt pockets.Viscose/polyamide/wool/polyester.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John:St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- A high-waist is flattering for most figures and Stella McCartney makes it all the more appealing with these straight-leg cropped trousers. Cut from black crepe, this fluid pair has just enough slouch. Style them with chunky brogues and a shirt. Zipper fly, button and hook fastenings. Belt loops, side slit and back welt pockets. 64% Viscose, 32% Acetate, 4% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Similar itemRed rubber 'Kitty' flat from Charlotte Olympia featuring an almond toe, a flat heel and gold-tone embroidered cat features to the front.
- Charlotte OlympiaKitty Cat-Embroidered Stud-Heel Flat, NudeDetailsSignature Charlotte Olympia cat flat glistens in glossy patent leather with beaded eyes.Charlotte Olympia patent leather "Kitty" flat.Silver studs trim 3/4" flat patent heel.Contrast patent piping around ear-shaped collar.Embroidered cat face on vamp with bead eyes.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemSharpen up your wardrobe with Etro's beautifully tailored trousers. Cut from black crepe with the perfect amount of stretch, this high-waisted pair will flatter most figures. Zipper fly, hook fastening. Belt loops, side slit pockets. 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane. Dry clean.
- A tweed blazer will last you a lifetime, especially when it's as chic as this wool style from Saint Laurent. The impeccable tailoring is finished in charcoal grey and jet black, with butter-soft leather elbow patches as a luxe accent. Wear it over cotton tees for a modern approach, or keep it classic with crisp shirts and tapered trousers. Buttoned front. Welted breast pocket, flap pockets. Shoulder pads, leather elbow patches. Fully lined. 100% Wool. Material II: 100% Lamb leather. Lining: 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemLight beige and fluorescent green cotton covered leather 'Sunkissed Kitty' flats from Charlotte Olympia featuring an almond toe, a contrast piped trim, a low heel and embroidered cat features to the front.
- Similar itemBlack crepe tailored trousers from Filles A Papa featuring a straight leg with a lurex velvet panel on the front left, a high waist, belt loops, a front button fastening with concealed zip, side pockets and rear patch pockets.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend jacket from Smythe featuring a peaked collar with black panel, a front button closure, and long sleeves with gold tone buttons. Is fully lined and has four outside pockets.