- Similar itemSheepskin leather with lambskin leather lining and gold-tone hardware. Made in Italy. Measures approx 10"W x 7"H x 4"D. Adjustable twisted chain link shoulder strap. Fold-over flap top with turn-lock closure. Interior pocket.
- Similar itemAntique blush printed wool-crepe coat
- Similar itemNaturally seductive. Bold sandals with a unique style. With stiletto heel, platform, open toe and T-strap. Sandals. Buckling ankle strap closure, Leather sole, Crystals. Composition: 100% Leather. Heel height: 5.7 Inches. Platform height: 1.4 Inches. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemAn elegant Notte by Marchesa dress designed to look like separates, with a scalloped hem accenting the bodice and a full, ruched skirt. Contrast lining at the illusion neckline. Long sleeves. Exposed back zip. Fabric: Lace. Shell: 100% polyester. Trim: 100% nylon. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 35in / 89cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 0,2,4,8,10
- Halston HeritageAsymmetric-Neck Fitted Halter DressDetailsHalston Heritage crepe dress. Asymmetric halter neckline; strap circles neck; metal clip. Sleeveless. Fitted silhouette. Right leg split from thigh to hem. Side full zip. Asymmetric hem; curved back falls to ankles. Rayon/nylon/spandex; lined. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Nudist Ankle-Strap Sandal in BlackDesigner About Halston Heritage: The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.
- Similar itemCharlotte OlympiaSabrina Platform Sandal, MulticolorDetailsGlittered PVC upper with leather trim; paillette flower detail on vamp. Adjustable ankle strap with golden buckle. Open toe. Leather sole. 5 3/4" heel; 1 1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv. "Sabrina" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Giambattista Valli Couture cited porcelain as the inspiration behind its most recent collection. The label chose Wedgewood's intricate florals for this silk-faille evening coat which is carefully pleated to curve out from the waist. Drape it over after-dark looks or pair it with the matching trousers for a unique take on the suit.
- Similar itemGenuine calfskin leather with lambskin leather lining and gold-tone hardware. Made in Italy. Measures approx 8"W x 7"H x 3.5"D. Twisted chain-link shoulder strap. Fold-over flap with turn-lock closure. Interior pocket.
- Similar itemOrange and grey wool blend tweed coat from Lanvin featuring a v-neckline, a concealed front fastening, two side slit pockets, side vent and long sleeves with vented cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.