- Similar itemBlack suede 'Octavia' sandal from Charlotte Olympia featuring an open toe, strappy design, and two ankle straps with side gold-tone buckle closures. Has a 5.5" stiletto heel with 1.5" platform.
- Similar itemHandmade and cruelty free. Available in a variety of stunning styles. Latex-free glue provided for immediate application. Key Benefits: 1. Cruelty free: created using synthetic fibers. 2. Latex-free glue included. Application: Apply to the upper eye or lower lash line. The stripe may be cut for ease of application.
- Similar itemMICHAEL KORSGia Flap Shoulder Bag, Grape DetailsGia leather with quilted top shoulder bag.Silver color hardware.Flap front with logo-engraved magnetic lock closure.Chain strap; 15 1/2" drop.7"H x 11 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemA high slit brings sultry edge to this Helmut Lang maxi dress. Asymmetrical shirring creates a draped look. Raw hem. Double layered. Fabric: Soft, tissue weight jersey. 100% micromodal. Dry clean. Imported, Vietnam. Measurements Length: 60in / 152.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L
- Daredevil. What does it do? POP Beauty takes lashes to new heights! With a brand new lash collection - including 3 categories of ultimate eye catching beauty - glamour will become your middle name! Dreamy Fantasy Lashes will set you apart and in the spotlight. Jet black Icon Lashes will catapult you onto the scene with a 60's movie star effect. Dressed Up Lashes add a subtle yet effective real eye framing touch to your makeup routine. Lash Categories: Dressed Up : This collection of subtle yet effective lashes add a pure 'ooh la la' effect to your night! Team with your little black dress for best result! Icons: Watch out! These eye popping super framers will bring out the true babe in you! Thick, Jet black lashes for a daring 60's movie star effect. 'Look at me' will be your new middle name! Fantasy: Enter wonderland with the bat of an eyelid! Dreamy and Avant garde, these lashes ensures to really set you apart those can't miss parties.
- A gathered seam creates figure defining ruching at the waist of a washed silk Haute Hippie wrap dress. The asymmetrical hem adds movement to the simple silhouette, and a wide V neckline flatters the shoulders. Sleeveless. Unlined. Fabric: Washed silk. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 34in / 86.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L,M
- Similar itemSuperdry Alumni Bag. Look studious with our classic Alumni bag featuring a logo print, quilted on one side, adjustable shoulder strap, contrast piping, external pocket and internal pocket.
- Giuseppe ZanottiStrappy Sandal with Gold LeavesDetailsSmooth calfskin upper.Strappy sandal ornamented with gold leaves.Ankle zip for ease of dress.5" covered heel.Open toe.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Caged Knee SandalDetailsSoft smooth leather.Strappy caged design.14 1/2" knee-high shaft.15" top circumference.4 1/2" covered heel.1/2" platform; 4" equiv.Open toe.Hidden back zip.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.