- People also likedGuerlain. Cologne du Parfumeur. In Guerlain history, each generation of perfumers has created a new cologne. Thierry Wasser follows the tradition with his own Cologne du Parfumeur. A mix of traditional Guerlain's Cologne codes with modern green and musky notes, a unique addition never before used in Guerlain Colognes history. 100mLDesigner
- People also likedVétiver Fatal Cologne Absolue 200ml from the Atelier Cologne collection. Vétiver Fatal , a secret agent captures a dangerous encounter between bright and mysterious, as heart of Hatian vetiver and Tunisian orange flower absolute surrender to seductive violet leaves, smoky Texas cedarwood and dark oud. A fragrance for men and women. Features: Top notes: Bergamot from Calabria, lemon from Sicily, heart of bigaradier from Paraguay. Heart notes: Orange flower absolue from Tunisia, violet leaves from Grasse, fig. Base notes: Heart of vetiver from Haiti, cedarwood from Texas, dark oud accord. Removable pump allows for splash or spray use; handcrafted leather cap; made in France. Size: 200ml.
- People also likedA vibrant burst of bergamot and mint, entwined lavender and tea notes enveloped in a cool musk that lingers on the skin. Per FAA regulations, fragrances and any other item in which alcohol is the primary ingredient, may only be shipped via Standard Delivery (FedEx Ground) within the contiguous United States.
- People also likedClive Christian. No. 1 Women's Perfume Spray. HighlightsRecognized as the world's most expensive perfume, this sophisticated scent is created from the rarest, finest ingredients. ? A floral-oriental fragrance. ? Top notes of pineapple, plum, mirabelle, bergamot, lemon, and cardamom. ? Heart notes of rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, orris, and orchid. ? Base notes of vanilla, tonka seeds, cedarwood, sandalwood, and musk amber. ? In a 1.6-ounce painted gold bottle engraved with the signature crown of Queen Victoria. In 1999 Clive Christian acquired the Crown Perfumery, a celebrated British perfume house established in 1872. The house acquired its name after being granted the use of the royal crown by Queen Victoria as a mark of quality and excellence. Now, inspired by history and tradition, Clive Christian creates a new level of luxury perfumes, with exotic, natural ingredients that allure both men and women.
Diamond Water Jar Parfums perfume - a fragrance for women and men
Diamond Water by Jar Parfums is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features incense, woodsy notes, spices and leather....
- Like it to save to your profile