- Similar itemFade to BlueOrigami Stitched Skinny Jeans, Dark WashDetailsFade to Blue stretch denim jeans in a dark wash. Approx. measurements: 8 1/2" front rise; 28" inseam; 10" leg openings. Origami topstitching over front of legs; light fading detail. Classic five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Skinny fit legs. Straight hems. Zip/button closure with belt loops. Cotton/polyester/Lycra spandex; machine wash. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans-authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling-the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- Similar itemNo need to play cat and mouse with these hot heels, the Calico by Taylor Says can be yours without the chase. A bright hot pink suede blankets the silhouette perfectly while hiding a 1 1/2 inch platform. A floral print and Japanese cat graces the sole; believed for many years to deliver good fortune and success to the owner. Try out your luck and see where these beautiful 6 inch stilettos take you. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. pink.
- Similar itemUltra-chic and feminine, our eye-catching Prue tank features a richly textured crocheted neckline with playful fringe. Rounded neckline. Crocheted embellishment at neckline with fringing. Sleeveless with scooped-in armholes. Hand-crocheted. Linen, exclusive of decoration. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGo for dressy-chic with this soft chiffon blazer by Arden B. featuring a classic structure, subtle open lapel, cuffed ¾ sleeves, stylized seams and a cropped hemline. Lined. Model is 5’9” and wears a size small. 100% Polyester. Machine Wash. Imported.
- Similar itemLeave your cares behind and escape to another world in the whimsical Sydney pump. This light and pretty style by Taylor Says features a soft blue patent upper with peep toe and 1 1/2 inch platform. A playful cloud and hot air balloon is printed on the bottom of the leather sole. The sky's the limit in this 5 inch stiletto pump. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. blue.
- Similar itemComposition: 52% Acetate, 48% Cotton. Details: satin, no appliqués, darts, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Free PeopleTrinity Beaded Crochet-Knit Cutout Tank Top, CreamDetailsFree People crochet-knit tank top with beaded trim. Approx. 22 1/2"L front and 28"L back from shoulder to hem. Round neckline. Sleeveless; minimal shoulder coverage. Racerback with cutout. Open crochet details at front and back sides. Fitted silhouette. Trimmed hem with side slits extends in back. Pullover style. Polyester/cotton; machine wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Free People: Free People is a specialty clothing brand featuring the latest contemporary trends and vintage-inspired collections for twenty-something women who live free through fashion, art, music, and travel. Quality apparel, shoes, and accessories evoke femininity, spirit, and creativity with a bohemian design. The Free People woman is smart, creative, confident and comfortable in all aspects of her being. She pushes limits in the name of adventure - paving her path as a strong woman in today's world.
- Similar item7 For All MankindGwenevere Skinny Jeans, Sunset BlueDetailsGwenevere cut in the Sunset medium blue wash. Approx. measurements: 8 1/2" front rise; 31" inseam; 10 1/2" leg openings. Five-pocket style; signature stitching on clean back pockets. Fading and whiskering detail. Skinny legs. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine washable. Imported. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemNo need to play cat and mouse with these hot heels, the Calico by Taylor Says can be yours without the chase. A soft light blue suede blankets the silhouette perfectly while hiding a 1 1/2 inch platform. A floral print and Japanese cat graces the sole; believed for many years to deliver good fortune and success to the owner. Try out your luck and see where these beautiful 6 inch stilettos take you. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. blue.