- KenzoSequined Square-Print BlouseDetailsKenzo square-print blouse with sequined trim. Approx. 25"L from shoulder to hem. Approx. 24"L sleeves; button cuffs. Shirt collar; covered placket. Yoked back. Split hem. Silk crepe-de-chine. Made in France of imported material. Designer About KENZO:The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.
- Made in Italy, our luxurious Lindell skirt is crafted from rich leopard-print haircalf and features sumptuous lambskin trim at the waistband. Sits at the natural waist. Leather-trimmed waistband. Concealed zipper with a hook-and-eye closure at the left side seam. Clean-finished hem. Fully lined. 18½" length. Shell: 100% haircalf. Lining: 97% silk; 3% elastane. Trim: 100% lambskin. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThis Giuseppe Zanotti knee boot commands attention with a daring gladiator vamp and seductive stiletto heel. Details Soft smooth leather. Strappy caged design. 14 1/2" knee-high shaft. 15" top circumference. 4 1/2" covered heel. 1/2" platform; 4" equiv. Open toe. Hidden back zip. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- In embossed croc with a retro-chic shape, this Foley + Corinna tote captures the essence of modern elegance.
- Tote bag Leather - Croc embossed patent Fully lined with colorful durable poly charmeuse ( print may vary) Antique brass hardware Cell phone pocket One interior pocket interior zip pocket key ring clip 18''w x 16''h x 3d with 21'' strap handle drop 9'' Handcrafted in Los Angeles. Large Patent Leather Shopper Tote Espresso. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemMulticoloured 'Ceremony' print skater skirt from Peter Pilotto featuring a concealed rear zip fastening, metallic triangular inserts and a ruffled hem.
- Black cotton sequin shirt blouse from Junya Watanabe featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs, an uneven length, contrasting panels, sequin embroidery, mesh panels and a lace detail.
- Shield inspired panels composed of snakeskin and haircalf lend exotic texture to B Brian Atwood cage sandals. Exposed back zip. Covered heel and leather sole. Fur: Dyed haircalf (cow), from China. Leather: Snakeskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 4.5in / 115mm THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: 6.5,7.5,8,8.5,10
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Caged Knee SandalDetailsSoft smooth leather. Strappy caged design. 14 1/2" knee-high shaft. 15" top circumference. 4 1/2" covered heel. 1/2" platform; 4" equiv. Open toe. Hidden back zip. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.