- Similar itemWall clock in ABS, black. Quartz movement. A historic project by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, Firenze was designed in 1965 for the La casa abitata exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi, in Florence. In 1996 the project was put into production by Alessi in blue, dark blue, pale orange, grey and white. The Clock is now presented in new versions, which is the result of research conducted by Claudia Raimondo (an Alessi consultant for research on color and finishing Design Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni Diameter: 14-1/4"
- Similar itemCount down the hours and minutes with this whimsical ceramic wall clock from Magenta. Designed to look like a chalkboard, it has tick marks that designate the time. It's designed by artist Rae Dunn, who draws inspiration from simple shapes, natural forms, and found objects. Ceramic. 12" diameter. Designed by Rae Dunn. Ships in 3-4 days.
- Material: lacquered wood. Dimensions: Dia50cm. Batteries required: 2 x D (not included) Striking black cage design with a white cuckoo. Small white cuckoo. Photosensitive sensor – cuckoo doesn’t sound in darkness.
- Similar itemIndustrial hour. Industrial timekeeper punctuates the wall in distressed round of raw iron. Brass-coated aluminum hands count the hours and minutes sans numbers. Requires two AA batteries (not included). Details and Dimensions: Iron circle wall clock. 30" Dia. X 1"D. Iron face. Hands are brass-coated aluminum. Wipe with clean cloth. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included) Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Depth: 1" Diameter: 30"
- KOPPEL"fundamental values of Scandinavian design, updated for today. KOPPEL timepiece designs were revolutionary when they debuted in 1978; today Koppel’s pieces are classics. Designer Henning Koppel was one of the leaders of Danish design in the post-war period. He brought his visionary sensibilities to timepieces when he launched his first watch collection in 1978. Black dots replace the numbers that are traditionally used on a watch dial. This touch has been carried over in many subsequent Georg Jensen watch collections. It is a good example of the collaboration of simplicity and quality that has been a hallmark of Georg Jensen since its beginnings. The KOPPEL clock is a bold meeting of style and substance. Materials: stainless steel and ABS plastic. Measurements: 10 cm.
- Bai Brushed Aluminum Wall Clock, Formula One Black Contemporary dial design echoes by sleek brushed aluminum finish. Quality sweeping second quartz movement. Circular-brushed aluminum bezel with anti-oxidizing coating. Dimensions: 11″ x 1.8″ x 11″. Weight: 1.55lbs.
- Present Time Karlsson Eclipse Wall Clock, Black Hands pass over colored dots to create eclipse. Black face and steel case. Contrasting white hands. Measures 12-inch diameter. Requires 1 aa battery (no.
- Similar itemKnight of Your Busy Schedule. Okay, so this clock can't actually save you from fire-breathing dragons, but it can help you get to work on time every day--now that's a lifesaver! The Black Knight Wall Clock from Infinity Instruments features a bold black-and-white scheme with silver dash marks and metal hands. If anything, this sleek Knight will rescue your room from boring style. 14" round. Mirrored wall clock. Silver dash marks and metal hands. Open face.
- Similar itemDesign by Sebastian Wrong. Composition: ABS, Perspex. Details: The Font Clock takes the iconic calendar clock with its distinctive form and flip mechanism and introduces a variety of contemporary typefaces in an ever-changing display. Twelve very different typefaces are employed in the subtle transformation of this timeless design masterpiece. These range from modern renditions of classic type families like Bodoni to 20th century classics like Franklin Gothic and Helvetica. True to its philosophy of working with and promoting the very best of British design, Established & Sons has chosen to work with the Grayson Time Management System. Grayson is responsible for providing the timekeeping for institutions. Measurements: Depth: 4.68 inches Height: 12.48 inches Width: 16.38 inches.