- Similar itemWall clock in ABS, black. Quartz movement. A historic project by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, Firenze was designed in 1965 for the La casa abitata exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi, in Florence. In 1996 the project was put into production by Alessi in blue, dark blue, pale orange, grey and white. The Clock is now presented in new versions, which is the result of research conducted by Claudia Raimondo (an Alessi consultant for research on color and finishing Design Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni Diameter: 14-1/4"
- Evoke a sense of the old world with this wooden wall clock. Intentionally distressed, it features iron hands, Roman numerals and a screen printed “Cafe de Paris” motif contributes to its French cottage style. Perfect for the rustic interior or country home, this battery-operated clock will keep today's time without detracting from old-style décor. 32 inches high x 32 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Constructed from wood, iron. Screen printed "Cafe de Paris" motif on wood clock. Wood surface is distressed for an old world effect. Clock requires (2) x AA batteries to operate.
- Similar itemTick-tock in retro style with the Natural Wooden Spoke Wall Clock by ModMade. Post-modern and sleek, the slender wooden spokes boast a muted, natural-colored finish that adds a neutral element and complements a variety of interiors. Tiny clock hands complete the look in a rich onyx hue that wondrously contrasts the circular beige base, while recalling a sun silhouette. Simply hang the Natural Wooden Spoke Wall Clock in a kitchen, dining or office space for a retro-inspired design. Composed of wood. 11”D x 3”H. The Natural Wooden Spoke Clock by ModMade is also available in blue finish.
- Similar itemLEFF Amsterdam brushed aluminum Metlev35 wall clock styled with a black glass face. White index dial, silent movement. Includes AA battery, cleaning cloth, screw and plug and 5-year warranty . 13.75" diameter x 1.00" depth, approximately . Aluminum/glass . Imported .
- Similar itemKnight of Your Busy Schedule. Okay, so this clock can't actually save you from fire-breathing dragons, but it can help you get to work on time every day--now that's a lifesaver! The Black Knight Wall Clock from Infinity Instruments features a bold black-and-white scheme with silver dash marks and metal hands. If anything, this sleek Knight will rescue your room from boring style. 14" round. Mirrored wall clock. Silver dash marks and metal hands. Open face.
- Similar itemMono Wall Clock in Black. Wood Clock. 10" x 2". Black. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemElegant round wall clock with an aged face and large iron frame, embellished with two gold fleur de lis magnets that can be placed anywhere on the metal clock frame or taken off. The face is inscribed with the words Antiquite de Paris.
- Similar itemAs an accompaniment to his first design, Sebastian designed the felt two. This clock is a reinterpretation of the preceding felt wall clock; the different approach of function, material and shape leads to an iconic clock that can stand on its own. When closely viewed, the texture of the pressed felt becomes visibly apparent as a perfect match with the bamboo back cover.
- Keep time in eccentric style with this Lollologio clock from Diamantini & Domeniconi. Hand crafted from lacquered wood, this clock has a striking black cage design with a small white cuckoo. With a photosensitive sensor, the cuckoo does not sound in darkness and there are many more fun clock designs from Diamantini & Domeniconi.Key features: * Material: lacquered wood * Dimensions: Dia50cm * Batteries required: 2 x D (not included) * Striking black cage design with a white cuckoo * Small white cuckoo * Photosensitive sensor – cuckoo doesn’t sound in darkness