- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyethylene. Details: no appliqués, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets, unlined, crêpe, solid color, a-line style.
- Black and white wool blend sleeveless houndstooth jacket from Yohji Yamamoto Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, wide notched lapels and a satin lining. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Manolo BlahnikBB Metallic Patent Leather Pointy Toe Pump, BronzeDetailsManolo Blahnik "BB" pump in metallic bronze patent leather.4" covered heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Padded leather lining.Leather sole."BB" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik BB style runs large. We suggest that you order a half size smaller than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSuspenodo Flocked Red-Sole Slingback PumpDetailsChristian Louboutin mixed-media slingback pump.3 3/4" covered heel.Flocked upper with glittery spots.Patent leather and clear PVC collar.Bow detail at pointed toe.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather outsole."Suspenodo" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemBlack and white mohair-wool blend houndstooth jacket from Moschino Vintage featuring a stand up collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, a cropped length and black appliqué heart detailing to the chest. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Shape, line, and form unfold fashionably as you drift past delicate flower displays in this lusciously smooth, mustard A-line skirt, available exclusively at ModCloth. The print you wear is an appropriate array of turquoise, violet, and citrus flowers whose stems and leaves are emphasized like the perfected works you pass. You balance proportion and color in your own ensemble by arranging this lined and size-zipped bottom with a dainty aqua top and stone-grey kitten heels. Your virtuosity for this art form is truly worth treasuring, as is this high-waisted midi skirt! Vintage Inspired, 50s Long Full, High Waist Ikebana for All Skirt in Floral in Yellow for Work, Daytime Party occasions.
- Alice + Olivia Shannon maxi skirt in brush-print pleated chiffon. Approx. measurements: 39"L down front and back. Natural rise. Pleated, dramatic style. Full-length. Back zip. Polyester; polyester/spandex lining; dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemWhite and black cotton blend houndstooth bouclé jacket from Chanel Vintage circa 1997 featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, two front pockets, long sleeves and button cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemValentinoPatent Leather Platform Point-Toe Pump, BlackDetailsValentino patent leather pump.Pointed toe tops 1/2" covered platform.4 3/4" covered heel; 4 1/4" equivalent.Signature platino Valentino Rockstud under the arch.Leather lining, padded footbed, and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.