- Similar itemDedicated to producing functional, innovative, stylish outerwear, Canadian brand Canada Goose create high quality pieces that have been designed with extreme weather in mind. The Chilliwack bomber jacket provides exceptional warmth, durability and movement due to its white duck down filling and short bomber-length. Essential for winter get-aways and colder evenings this women's jacket features multiple pockets and a coyote trimmed hood for that added designer lead edge and functionality. Chilliwack jacket. Zip & button fastening. Drawstring collar with two way adjustable hood. Coyote trimmed hood. Four fleece lined front pockets: Two open, two velcro. Zipped utility pocket to sleeve. One interior pocket. Ribbed cuffs & hem. Branded logo tab to pocket and zip. Embroidered logo to sleeve. Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Lining: 100% nylon. Filling: 100% white duck down. Trim: 100% natural coyote fur.
- Similar itemCombo leather ankle boot with double adjustable buckle closure. Rubberized leather finish toe cap, croc embossed monk strap, shiny leather at back. Hidden zipper closure at boot front. Made in Brazil. Fabrication: 100% Leather. Fits small to size, take one half size up. Heel Height: 100 MM.
- Black semi-sheer jersey. Scoop neck, racer back, breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- Similar itemPart of the designer's uniform collection consisitng of year round, simple staples. Lightweight, striped linen shorts with an elasticated waistband. Sits at hips. Side seam hip pockets. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Light Stripe. 100% linen. Made in France.
- Similar itemThese leopard print shorts by Rebecca Taylor give an artsy vibe to a comfortable and relaxed fit wardobe essential for summer. Elastic waist with draw string. Shell: 100% silk. Lining: 100% Polyester. Made in China. Dry clean only.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemThis women's collegiate bomber jacket is designed as part of a collaboration between adidas Originals and British singer and style icon Rita Ora. Produced in a limited edition, it flashes leather fish-scale pattern sleeves and badges inspired by Rita's life and tattoos. Front double-welt pockets. Full zip with ribbed bomber collar. Lamb leather sleeves with textured pattern. Ribbed cuffs and hem; Badge details inspired by Rita Ora. Limited edition. Body: 60% wool / 40% polyester felt; Sleeves: 10% leather; Lining: 100% polyester satin. Imported.
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline. Slub texture. Relaxed fit. Length hits below hips. Color: Ivory. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemCream 'Biggins' camisole from The Row featuring a scoop neck and spaghetti straps.