- American Duchess is a costume blog designed to educate and entertain those interested in learning more about 18th c. fashion and costuming of other centuries
- These beautiful Edwardian heels are some of the most lovely, rare shoes we have had the pleasure to offer to you. Made of a glittering metallic lamé, I believe that they were originally a bright silver, which has acquired a light patina the color is now more platinum. The pointed toe is perfectly flattered by the Louis heel. Label: Graham's. ✂Measurements. Not marked as to size, approximately a 6 N. Interior Length: 9 5/8” Interior Width: 2 5/8" Heel Height: 2” Condition: Very Good. As stated, the shoes have a subtle patina/darkening of the lamé. However, as dance slippers, they received only light wear. The material is still supple, and the soles and taps are good. There is a small frayed snag to the lamé on the inner side of the right shoe. The left has two small pulls to the stitched trim at the vamp. We find no other issues to note these lovely shoes are sturdy, beautiful, delightful to display and wear. FG1077. Become a Fan on Facebook!
- 100% Polyester. Fabric does not provide stretch. Hand wash. Unlined. Sheer. Imported.
- Katie already reported on the phenomenon of library sex — please sing that in your heads to the tune of Birthday Sex and later let's rewrite the words, OK? — but just to recap, Nadine Cho, the sex columnist for UC Berkeley's student paper The Daily Californian, encouraged students to get down and dirty in the stacks. She writes "having sex on campus is actually very doable, and it's lots of fun. It's also surprisingly easy." So fun! Well, except for the clean-up committee, says anonymous school librarian.
- Vintage day dress from the late 1960s to very early 1970s, The off white bodice features a long pointed collar and navy blue necktie. The navy blue skirt features a faux placket on the left side with decorative white buttons. Fitted waist. Full back zipper. The fabric is a polyester double knit with gentle vertical ribbing throughout. The ribbing on the sleeve cuffs is horizontal. Excellent condition overall. There were a few loose seams which have been repaired. Otherwise no apparent flaws or issues. Garment Measurements taken at the fabric's resting point: Chest-Armpit to Armpit - 19" (double) Back Length from shoulder top to waist - 16-1/4" Back Length from waist to hem - 23" Shoulder Width - 15" Sleeve Length (end of cuff to shoulder) - 22-1/2" Waist - 14-1/2" Hem band - 19" (double) SIZE LABEL - None MAKERS LABEL - Moody Street by Puritan FABRIC - Polyester or similar fiber CARE - Washable
- Best Victorian Lemonade Soda from Fentimans Gives You a Complex Taste to Enjoy or Mix! Botanically Brewed Victorian Lemonade is Made from Ginger Root and Pure Bulgarian Rose Oil for a Refreshing Drink. Lemonade Soda Comes in a 9.3 Oz Bottle.
- This one of a kind bracelet is depicting the life of a Alaska sailor. With whale hunting scenes,lighthouse, ships,saliors and other story telling stones . Linked togather with sturdy individual links. A very heavy clasp holds this presious bracelet closed. You will be very happy with this airloom of history. All hand carved out of bone. Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
- No more stealing his pajamas. Our take on the borrowed-from-the-boys classic is designed in crisp men's shirting cotton with an easy fit (read: it's the comfiest-and chicest-way to get your eight hours). And even though it's made for sleeping, we love the top layered over a tank and worn with jeans. Top hits at hip. Cropped leg. 26 1/2" inseam. Cotton. Elastic waistband with drawstring on pant. Machine wash. Import.
- Pretty cream-colored lace choker to add that Victorian touch. The color of the end clasps is silver. Size: Width: 24mm (a bit over 7/8 inch) Length: the ribbon is approx. 28.5cm (11.25 inches) with 8.5cm (3 inch) extension chain. Check my Etsy store for more colors and styles: boutiqueHouteNoire. From a pet-free and smoke-free environment. Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
- These are your wardrobe must-have tall military lace-up boots that you can pair with almost any outfit. Round toe with laced up front and full side zipper. Light brown color. -All man-made material -Block heel: 1" -Shaft height: 16" -Opening circumference: 14" -Rubber sole
- An East Bay woman is facing murder charges after she allegedly smothered and beat another woman -- using a...
- Lolibrary is a library for the most up to date information on Lolita fashion clothing and releases, with full-feature search functionality, reviews and more.
- 60's Mushroom Asymmetric Tailored Jacket Indulge in a wonderful example of avant garde 60s elegance with this vintage mushroom tone tailored jacket.
The jacket is nipped in at the waist and flared with pleats at the hips to emphasise a ladylike silhouette.
Features origami style folded collar, softly folded pleats along the length of the sleeves finishing in deep, curved turn back cuffs, simple slit pockets with piped trim on the hips, and double breasted front fastening with sage tone plastic buttons (one of which is missing, although this lends the jacket an asymmetric appeal).
Taking clear inspiration from turn-of-the-century Edwardian styles and adding a modernist aesthetic, this is sure to be a fine addition to any wardrobe.
Looks to be pure wool, light weight gabardine with a very fine weave; lined in a mushroom tone crepe fabric.
- This cult-favorite, multi-purpose lip balm soothes dry lips, calms and heals irritation, and soothes the sting of minor burns. Try dabbing on dry elbows or knees to condition, and relieve dryness. Also an excellent remedy for the treatment of diaper rash.
- Long linen skirt that can be used to form the basis of a multitude of both smart and casual outfits.
- These light perfume oils are filled with rich macadamia and almond oils in an easy roll-on applicator. 0.3 fl. oz./10mL. These light perfume oils are filled with rich macadamia and almond oils in an easy roll-on applicator. 0.3 fl. oz./10mL.
- Bathing suit va. 1905-1908 via The Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The James Jeans Hunter Straight Leg jean are a dark wash slim fitting jean with a high rise and 14" leg opening. Flattering to the legs and slimming to the thighs, team these straight jeans with a sheer blouse for an evening look. Styled with a Pyrus blouse. Wash. Tempest. Fabric. 97% Cotton 3% Lycra. Fit. High-rise straight. Hardware. Bronze button & rivets. Rise. 9" Inseam. 35" Leg opening. 14"
- A blog for fashion and history. Follow me blog with Bloglovin Follow our sister site, OMG that...
- Paris photograph, 8x8 Eiffel Tower print, vintage fine art travel photography, yellow gold lights, romantic, purple, glamorous France photoThe twinkling, golden lights of the Eiffel Tower dazzle in the Paris night sky. Original fine art photograph by Angela Kauffman. TITLE: Paris in Gold SIZE: 8” x 8” PAPER: Luster Matte All photographs come unmatted and unframed, signed on the back and lovingly packaged to ensure a safe delivery to you. Items will be shipped within 7 business days. This photograph will be printed by a professional lab on acid-free, archival matte paper that will last a lifetime. Rather have metallic paper instead? Simply follow the directions of this listing:
- "Look at these, they're amazing! Which one do you like more? This... or this?" The bird is beautiful, and the cage is somber... but there's something special about it. A beautiful bronze setting hung from a delicate 18" bronze chain, secured with a lobster clasp closure, with an image of a bird or a cage (your choice). The size of the pendant is about 24mm by 30mm. Great for Cosplaying! Also available with a brooch backing, just let me know in the notes section. The details of your pendant's setting may differ slightly, depending on my stock, but it will always be one of the three different types of elegant bronze ovals pictured. If you have a preference, you can let me know which setting you'd like in the Notes to Seller section at checkout. Check out my other Bioshock Infinite items at the link below, any additional items ship free: https://www.etsy.com/shop/leagueofshadows/search?search_query=bioshock
- For Sale on 1stdibs - English polychromed-painted Satinwood Domed Canopy Bed with white feather and green tobacco leaves above entwined floral wreaths and garlands. Fitted
- Truly a vintage classic. This is a stunning vintage Edwardian Linen Promenade dress c1910. Beautiful French Blue Linen (softer in person than photos), Tunic style top, Middy collar, and white crochet trim add to its perfection. Not hard to imagine this.
- This is a really amazing Victorian walking skirt from the 1910's, done in wool serge with great details. It is a dark blue color somewhere around navy leaning toward purple. (Pic # 1 & 3 are the most accurate.) It's in remarkable condition and absolutely beautiful. And it truly does look better in person! My pics don't do her justice. Front has a overlay that is 3" in the middle and widens to 5.5" on the sides, with black buttons. Back has seamed panels down both sides, light gathering in the middle with 3 straps across the area. Waistband has 2 hook & eyes on the inside, 1 on the outside. Left side of skirt closes with 3 snaps. Please zoom pics for a better look at details. Vintage condition very good with only a couple small issues. There is a v-shaped darker area on the front flap of the skirt. It does show a little when wearing, but considering the age of the skirt, I personally didn't find it to be a big deal. I was just happy to have such an awesome piece that really is strong enough to wear. (Too bad my waist is too big now!) Also, the waistband inside has 2 small areas where the fabric is shredded, but these don't show and haven't gotten any worse with wearing. Measurements are done to the best of my ability. My mannikin measures 32-24-35. Please be sure to use one of your own garments as a guide for fit. All dresses are measured from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem. All other measurements done with garment lying flat, therefore doubled. Please contact me if you need any additional measurements. Length = 38" Waist = 26" Hips = full. Hem line = 76" Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
- Exploring the Beauty of the World
- Victorian style vintage 60s beige genuine suide ,corset lace up, tall boots with dark brown patent leather details.Size 7N. Mint condition.Victorian style vintage 60s corset lace up tall boots. Made od genuine beige suide. The roundet toe, the chunky heel and bottom made of the dark brown shiny patent leather. Corset style dark brown lace up with 12 gold tone metal hooks over flap. Lined of the beige nylon. Trimmed from the inside of the beige patent leather. The suide flap lined of the beige patent soft leather. The back of the insole made of the beige leather. The middle part and front of the insole made of the dark brown wool. Rich, glamour, antique, unique. Amazing unworn condition. The suide is light and soft. The leather is strong , fresh and comfortable.No skrertches, no stain or another demage. Look stunning! No designer name. Size 7N. Tall from the back ( whithout heel) 15,0" Size of the heel 2,5"x2,0" Length of the insole 9,5" Width of the insole 2,8" Width of the toe 2,0" Thank you for stopping!
- Фото автора Alena1984 на Яндекс.Фотках
- Vintage Book Victor Hugo Novels - "Les Miserables" Part One Profusely Illustrated with Elegant Wood Engravings. Volume II. New York, P.F. Collier Publisher. Beautiful wood engravings within the book. Has minor wear on cover, back, and binding of book with off white pages. Hard to find collectible book!! Any minor flaws are due to age, manufacturing process, and/or usage. Thanks for looking!!
- Stroll down the seaside boardwalk like it's the 1940's in this fabulous retro pin up style dress! The two tone - taupe bodice and navy blue skirt - makes this dress so...