Change- The Young Veins
Obsessed with the Lying Game. Thayer is my baby.
So i was tagged by @supercalifragilisticsocks and @bbqskittles for this one:
Where would you go to if you could fly anywhere on Earth?
How many books do you own?
• Maybe 50 give or take a few
What’s your favourite movie from your childhood?
• Didn't have much of one but I'll say Alice in Wonderland
Who’s your favourite teacher?
• Ever? My P.E. teacher from 7 and 8th grade
What’s your favourite kind of clothing?
•Eating when I'm bored, putting my fingers in or near my mouth when I'm nervous, always checking the time, constantly fussing with my hair...shall I just stop here?
What was the last fictional thing you cried over?(Book, movie, or show)
• Probably some movie I can't remember
What was the last vacation you took?
• I can't quite remember...probably back to Cali
What’s on your walls?
•Shelves, framed records and album, pictures
Where are you right now?
• My rooooom
What kind of tattoo do you think you would have if you got one?
• Quite a few. Very nice ones.
What did you do last night?
• Watched the last Bourne movie
What’s your favourite album ever & why?
• Why would you ask me this survey? Probably Lesson in Romantics, Collide With The Sky, Fever You Can't Sweat Out, and every All Time Low album
If you could see any band in the whole world live, who would it be?
• All Time Low again
Explain your icon.
What 3 things always make you feel better?
•Music, Reading inspirational quotes that describe exactly how I'm feeling, and thinking it out.
What’s your idea of a perfect night?
• Movies, food, friends, laughs and smiles.
What are you looking forward to right now?
• Getting my license, our school fashion show
What’s your favourite smell?
What are you reading right now?
• The Hobbit
What’s one thing on your bucket list?
• Get a tattoo
I'm too lazy to tag people so I tag whoever reads this!