- Similar itemBlack leather. Epaulettes, studded lapels, zipped cuffs, three zipped front pockets, front flap pocket, fully lined. Exposed asymmetric zip fastening through front. 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 96% rayon, 4% elastane. Specialist clean
- Black semi-sheer jersey. Scoop neck, racer back, breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- White silk contrasting apron maxi skirt from Maison Martin Margiela featuring a ruched waistband, a grosgrain waistband and a contrasting sheer black apron-style layer with a tie fastening.
- Similar itemPrada soft dark green suede stiletto-heel sandals styled at T-strap with long fringe trim. 4.25" (110mm) heel, approximately. Open toe, ankle strap with silvertone buckle, suede-covered stiletto heel, silvertone hardware Buckles at ankle. Leather sole with metal logo detail. Available in Dark Green Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPrada black suede ankle-strap platform sandals. 5.5" (140mm) heel; 40mm platform (approximately) Open toe, wide toe band, ankle strap with polished silvertone buckle, covered heel counter, suede-covered platform and stiletto heel. Buckles at ankle. Leather and rubber sole with metal logo detail. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThe perfect, essential tank top for layering and more, Marcy features a racerback cut in a stretchy, soft heathered fabric. Tank silhouette. Scoopneck. Sleeveless. Racerback. Rounded hem. Viscose blend. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBlack leather. Epaulettes, buttoned and zipped cuffs, silver hardware, zipped pockets, internal welt pockets, fully lined. Asymmetric zip fastening through front. 100% leather (Lamb). Specialist clean
- Theyskens' TheoryFimothy Sheer-Bottom Slit SkirtDetailsTheyskens' Theory Fimothy style maxi skirt in Sencha georgette. Solid underlay. Fitted silhouette from waist to above knee. Slit panels. Floor-length high-low, flowy hem. Silk; dry clean only. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theyskens' Theory: Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemBlack silk long skirt from Giambattista Valli featuring a waistband, a rear hook and eye fastening, a pleated design and a sheer construction.