Shop this look
- From the Box of Jewels Collection. This bold curb chain design secures a unique arrangement of brilliant round rhinestones, sharp, gleaming spikes, and baguette jewels in fiery red and opaque black, upon a translucent plastic plate. Glass and acrylic. Goldtone. Length, about 18" with 2" extender. Accent length, about 2.4". Lobster clasp. Imported. - Box of Jewels Spiked Plate Bib Necklace
- Similar itemAcne Studios black suede calfskin "Pistol Sh U" ankle boots. 3" (75mm) heel, approximately. Suede upper with tonal suede overlay, round toe, zipper with tassel pull at side, pull tab at heel counter, stacked wooden heel, tonal topstitching, stitched welt. Zips up. Leather and rubber sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStyle:Bohemian Pattern Type:Totem Print Neckline:Round neck Sleeve Style:Tank Sleeve's Length:Sleeveless Silhouette:High waist Material:Chiffon Dress Length:Maxi
- Similar itemA beautiful combination of textures in bright silver and gold: a mixed sterling silver chain with a faceted link detail; silver and gold jump rings; faceted gold geometric link and a bright polished gold sirius spike - engraved with the co-ordinates for sirius, the brightest star in the night sky. Sterling silver, 22ct gold-plated brass. Necklace chain measures 48.5cm with a 5.8cm pendant drop length. Comes boxed with sirius explanation card. ----- about the designer: london-born fine artist, amy anderson, began comfort station on portobello road, with a market stall designed to delight the passer by. Conceived as a weekend venture to fund her art practice; the experimental little sister was an instant success. Gaining international buyers, and a regular local following, its universe rapidly expanded, and in 2003 comfort station premiered at london fashion week. In 2004, a destination store was born, and 22 cheshire street has been home to comfort station ever since. It features in fashion, design and interior publications for its ambient styling as well as the delicate conceptual jewellery comfort station is loved for. Open books and suitcases line the walls, elegantly displaying the collection in a dreamlike world of suspended animation. Each collection grows from a different theme; science, mathematics, the phonetic alphabet, geographical destinations, cosmology and entomology add an extra coded layer of meaning to every piece. Comfort station is founded on clear ethics. Working closely with her own studio team and with various collaborators, amy ensures that each piece is manufactured in the uk. Every collection is handcrafted at the in-house studio to the highest finish, using materials ranging from precious metals to sustainable resourced wood, and re-appropriated antique books. In 2008 amy was one of a number of selected artists commissioned by the v&a to make a piece to celebrate the launch of the william and judith bollinger gallery, for their first cherry on the cake collection. For the range amy created the book of patterns necklace containing imagery derived from the v&a's archives. More recently, comfort station produced a special edition of the now classic range of sliced books for selfridges for their pop-up concept store “words, words, words“ resulting in a sliced romeo & juliet book necklace in sterling silver.
- Similar itemTake care of business with the Veronica Combat boot. Pebbled full-grain leather upper with a burnished finish. Classic lace-up closure. Round toe. Leather lined. Cushioned shock-absorbing leather insoles. Pull tab on back. Leather stacked heel with a rubber lug lift. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1 4 in Weight: 1 lb 1 oz Circumference: 10 1 2 in Shaft: 7 in Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemStyle:Casual Pattern Type:Solid Neckline:Round neck Sleeve's Length:Long Sleeve Silhouette:Sheath Material:Cotton Dress Length:Knee Length
- Fashion never dies. This long silver pendant tells a scary story with its spooky charms. One charm is a small crystal bat while the other charm is a crystalized skeleton bride complete with wedding dress, veil, and bouquet. Hematite tone long necklace chain Small gold tone ring Hematite tone bat with pave crystal accents Hematite tone skeleton bride pendant Lobster claw Hematite Metal/glass/plastic/cotton 30 length + 3 extender 1.75 pendant width; 4 pendant drop
- Similar itemAlberto Fermani. Poppi Suede Ankle Boot, Anthracite. Alberto Fermani ankle boot in suede. 1.3" stacked heel. Approx. 6"H shaft. Round toe. Tonal topstitching. Dual-side zippers. Leather lining extends at topline. Leather outsole. "Poppi" is made in Italy.
- Style:Casual. Pattern Type:Solid. Neckline:Round neck. Sleeve's Length:Long Sleeve. Silhouette:Sheath. Material:Cotton. Dress Length:Knee Length.
- Similar itemThe ornate spikes of a wondrous star adorn the spiral pendant of this beautiful necklace. Komang Agus Saputra hand-carves the pendant of bone and adorns it with hypnotic patterns. The necklace includes a dark brown faux-suede cord that can be adjusted to the desired length with a chang wood bead.
- Similar itemJil Sander Navy grey smooth calfskin Chelsea boots styled with a black rubber sole. 1.25"/30mm heel, 20mm platform (approximately). 6" shaft, 10" circumference (approximately). Rounded toe, elasticized ankle gores, pull tab at topline. Pulls on. Lined. Rubber sole. Available in Grey. Imported.
- Similar itemStyle:Fashion. Pattern Type:Solid. Neckline:V Neck. Sleeve's Length:Long Sleeve. Silhouette:Sheath. Material:Cotton Blend. Dress Length:Knee Length.