- Similar itemBlack satin-crepe padded jacket from Lanvin. Large split collar leads to a concealed press-stud down front with hook and eye neckline fastening. Black and gold embellished button detail. Two side pockets. Long sleeves. Boxy, cropped length. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemAdd a hint of shine to your everyday ensembles with these stunning metallic gold-toned flats. Finished with an open-toe design and d’orsay cut, these chic flats pair well with a chambray shirt dress for a day of exploring the city. All man-made materials. Imported. 0.5” heels.
- Similar itemTailored meets tassels: a refined shape, an embossed logo and a little charm. The new Thea Convertible Tote is made of pebbled Italian leather, with an optional cross-body strap for versatility. Designed with ample room for your essentials, a zippered top to keep belongings secure and gold chains for added polish, it’s a multi-tasking style that can effortlessly take you from work to weekend. Leather. Drop in zipper pocket closure. Interior zipper pocket and two open pockets. Tubular leather handles with 7" (19 cm) drop. Removable leather and chain handle with 22" (56 cm) drop. Logo cube detail on removable tassel. Includes protective metal feet. Height: 11.5" (29 cm) Length: 13.5" (34 cm) Depth: 5.18" (13 cm)
- Oscar de la RentaSleeveless Sheer Lace Beaded DressDetailsOscar de la Renta lace-embroidered tulle dress.Round neckline; sleeveless.Fitted bodice with boning.Full fluted A-line skirt.Structured organza hem.Hidden back zip.Nylon.Made in the USA of French material.Belt, shown, is sold separately.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemMetallic gold-tone lambskin 'Classic Dance' ballerinas from Saint Laurent featuring a round toe, a bow detail, a flat heel and a tonal grosgrain top trim.
- Similar itemEasing you from evening soirées to after-dark parties, venture into the new season with Valentino's vision of contemporary-spiked couture. Stark black in a tactile blend of wool and silk, scalloped detail and a boxy silhouette asserts your high-fashion credentials with this striking jacket. Hook fastening. Optional snap-fastening insert. Fully lined. 77% Wool, 23% Silk. Lining: 100% Polyester. Lining II: 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemMatthew Williamson pale gold lace mesh dress with beige lining and low v-neck with scalloped sides. Sleeveless with fringed lace trim skirt with embroidered metallic turquoise beading. Ostrich feather hem.
- Similar itemThe Remix is that everyday bag you'll find yourself lugging...well, just about everywhere. Done up in a lightweight, leather-look washed PU with antiqued metal hardware, it boasts a total "I've had this forever" sensibility that works season after season. Features: 100% PU. Top zip opening into main compartment. Inner zip pocket and slip-in pockets. Exterior zip pocket, plus dual exterior small items pockets. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, plus dual top carry handles. PUMA Cat Logo at face. 15" L x 6" W x 14" H.
- Oscar de la RentaLace-Embroidered A-Line DressDetailsOscar de la Renta embroidered dress.Metallic lace embroidered on sheer overlay.Approx. 46"L front and 47"L back.Round neckline; sleeveless.Sheer front and back yoke.Buttoned back keyhole.Full, gathered A-line skirt.Structured fluted hem.Nylon; partial lining.Made in the USA.Belt, shown, sold separately.Please note: Belt, shown, is sold separately. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.