- You haven’t seen anything quite like this Pour La Victoire ankle boot. Agalia brings you a 1 1/4 inch platform, a soft dark grey suede upper with lace up details at the vamp and trimming the back of the 5 inch heel. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. grey.
- Similar itemThis kind of blouse, featuring v-neckline, faux jet style pocket to reverse, relaxed fit.
- Get your motor runnin'. Moto-inspired legging rocks a low rise and super skinny leg. Seaming at the knees and back calves. Back ankle zips. Coated 10 oz stretch denim has the slick look of leather. Faux zip welt front pockets. Back patch pockets boast signature embroidery. Tonal topstitching. Leather brand tab at the back waist. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 74% cotton, 24% polyamide, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 37 in ; Inseam: 29 in ; Front Rise: 7 1 2 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemIn a handful of heady brown tones, this boxy cape from Etro is made from a weighty blend of wool and cotton - but made indulgent with a weightless trim of silk fringe. Shrug it on to add instant impact to polished looks - Multicolored wool-cotton blend, open front, 3/4 length sleeves - Slim, boxy fit - Wear it with a snug turtleneck and color-pop tailored pants
- Similar itemSlip into these second-skin leggings of buttery lamb suede for a smooth, flattering fit and statement-making style. Ankle zips provide the perfect taper and rock-cool edge. Slender waistband. Knee seams, front and back. Inner ankle zips. Pull-on style. Rise, about 8". Inseam, about 30". Leg opening, about 10". Sueded lamb leather. Dry clean by leather specialist. Imported. - Stretch Suede Ankle-Zip Leggings
- Love 21 This delicate chiffon blouse features an eyelash lace yoke a selftie split neckline and buttoned long sleeves. Wear this with a cami a pencil skirt and flats for a professional work look. Unlined. Woven. Shell 1 100% polyester Shell 2 47% rayon 28% nylon 25% cotton. 26" full length 36" chest 36" waist 23" sleeve length. Measured from Small. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Satisfy your fashion hunger with the sharp silhouette of these CoSTUME NATIONAL? ankle booties. Leather upper with tonal stitching. Adjustable ankle strap with post closure. Elastic goring panels for a snug yet comfortable fit. Square toe with polished hardware. Leather lining. Lightly padded leather insole. Stacked heel. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 4 in ; Weight: 14 oz ; Shaft: 8 in ; Platform Height: 1 2 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Women's 6), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemContrast colored patterning lends a chic vintage look to this open front silk kimono-style top from Anna Sui - Orange/ivory allover print, black/ivory printed trim, open front, draped 3/4-length sleeves - Loosely fitted - Team with a silk blouse, leather pants and ankle boots for an edgy twist
- Gianni Versace is viewed as the master designer of the 20th century. This is circa 1990, from one of his first Couture collections. It is truly exquisite, and timeless.I bought this and an astonishing silk suit at Saks on the same day. This is an interesting piece from him because it is a departure from fitted colorful shiny signature pieces. Design-wise, its genius. It is based upon what can be done with a circle. you can see from the pics that that is the vantage point he is using. He makes it into an unstructured jacket or loose drape. Most of the piece looks like a cape, or a stole, depending upon how it is worn. The "sleeves" are 3/4 length. I was shown it belted as well. The cape portion, which becomes a lapel, can be worn gathered at neck or as a long cape in the back. The tailoring is a marvel to behold. It has been lovingly cared for since then. Pristine. Own a brilliant piece of true fashion history, all the more interesting because he is going in different directions here. Consignors are looking for Gianni Couture, but can't find it because it's held on to. I will put it on Tradesy for a little while. I will wear it otherwise--break it in! Ask any questions!