Shop this look
- Features: Tulip and Roses in green mauve and yellow-red colors. Envelope glass vase. Dimensions: 10" long 7" wide 12" high.
- The DAWGS Kaymann Smoking Slipper is an absolute must-have for this season's trendy loafer flats. The padded leather insole provides cushioning and the flexible sole adds to the overall comfort.
- Similar itemNo appliqués Two-tone pattern Leather sole Round toeline Flat heel . Material:Leather
- Similar itemDogeared's cheeky stud earrings make a delicate statement, perfect for your weekend denim-and-tee uniform.
- Similar itemFeatures: Cream white, light yellow and antique pink faux roses. Rectangular glass vase. Artificial water. Dimensions: 15.5 " Height x 15" Width.
- Dimensions: 8"Hx8"Wx12"L.
- Safety Pin Earrings in Blue created by Kristin Cavallari. The earrings are a gold safety pin with white accent. Color: White. Quality material;
- Similar itemAdd subtle beauty with a whole lot of comfort to your nighttime ensemble with the Charisma slipper from Haflinger?. 100% boiled wool upper adorned with a trio of three-dimensional flowers and cable-knit detailing for added appeal. Warm wool-covered footbed is sure to massage your foot with each and every step. Contoured footbed with latex arch support is sure to leave your feet feeling happy. Wool-felt sole with numerous traction dots deliver traction and long-lasting durability. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemThis safety pin is an updated take on a classic punk staple. - Measures 0.75" long- 10K Yellow Gold base - Sterling Silver wire- Made in Brooklyn, NY Passerine is a labor of love, an ensemble of hand-crafted designs, created by Brooklyn, NY native Jamie Proust. After several years split between her hometown and abroad, Passerine was launched in late 2012 with a goal of staying true to the designer's ideals of making quality products that tell a story: simple and meaningful. All pieces are made in the USA using recycled metals and ethically sourced stones. All pieces are delicate in nature and should be treated accordingly. Pieces with stones should be protected from impact or bending, as stones are meticulously and precisely set, and may pop out of their settings if shifted in any way. For best results, have a professional jeweler clean your piece to ensure longevity. Please contact us regarding any repairs due to normal wear and tear and we will be happy to connect you with the jewelry vendor.