- Features: Tulip and Roses in green mauve and yellow-red colors. Envelope glass vase. Dimensions: 10" long 7" wide 12" high.
- Similar itemNo appliqués Two-tone pattern Leather sole Round toeline Flat heel . Material:Leather
- Similar itemFeatures: Cream white, light yellow and antique pink faux roses. Rectangular glass vase. Artificial water. Dimensions: 15.5 " Height x 15" Width.
- Similar itemMetal, glass. Imported.
- Similar itemTory Burch moccasin slippers! Hot pink suede with leather trim and tassels with gold trim. Sherpa lined. Super cute! Size 7. Good used condition! Some rub to heels--normal wear and tear. Keep your feet warm and toasty! Super fast and FREE shipping!!
- Similar itemAdd subtle beauty with a whole lot of comfort to your nighttime ensemble with the Charisma slipper from Haflinger?. 100% boiled wool upper adorned with a trio of three-dimensional flowers and cable-knit detailing for added appeal. Warm wool-covered footbed is sure to massage your foot with each and every step. Contoured footbed with latex arch support is sure to leave your feet feeling happy. Wool-felt sole with numerous traction dots deliver traction and long-lasting durability. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Dimensions: 8"Hx8"Wx12"L.
- Similar itemThis safety pin is an updated take on a classic punk staple. - Measures 0.75" long- 10K Yellow Gold base - Sterling Silver wire- Made in Brooklyn, NY Passerine is a labor of love, an ensemble of hand-crafted designs, created by Brooklyn, NY native Jamie Proust. After several years split between her hometown and abroad, Passerine was launched in late 2012 with a goal of staying true to the designer's ideals of making quality products that tell a story: simple and meaningful. All pieces are made in the USA using recycled metals and ethically sourced stones.
- One of the fun things we do here at Nearly Natural is combine our faux flowers and plants into arrangements. And sometimes we create a mix so perfect, so full of complimenting colors and textures that we just have to stand back and admire it. And that’s what we’ve done with this arrangement – no words can really describe it – just look at the picture and make your own description.