- Similar itemThe flowing side tie adds an unexpected elegance to this musthave pencil skirt. Tailored from washed silk, this skirt skims over the hips with hem falling just below knee. Fully lined Pair with a boxy jacket and pumps. Country of Manufacture: Turkey Material: Main: 100 Washed Silk Lining: 100 PES
- Similar itemCropped tuxedo jacket in black from Tess Giberson. This cropped wool jacket features a detachable waist with a silver-toned zipper closure and an inverted pleat in the back. Has an open front, a silk shawl collar, a single chest pocket, and long sleeves with button closures. Includes full lining and two interior welt pockets.
- Michael SimonBead-Trim TankDetailsMichael Simon jersey tank with beads.Beaded scoop neckline; wide shoulder straps.Slim fit.Pullover style; hits at hip.Rayon/nylon.Imported.Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Similar itemA standout piece from one of fashion’s rising stars; this Pedro Lourenço skirt draws eyes to your waist thanks to its flocked leopard-print panel. Its back hem allows for ease of movement – ideal for climbing in and out of late-night cabs.
- Similar itemDonna KaranMid-Calf Printed Scarf Skirt, PatchouliDetailsSilky, printed scarf skirt.Natural waist; wraparound hook-and-eye closure.Lining hem hits mid-thigh; midi-length handkerchief hem.Silk/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemNavy and black wool blazer from Caroline Constas featuring a shawl collar, detached fox fur overlay with black grosgrain ribbon self-tie fastening, front single button closure, and one chest black lined single welt pocket. Has two front black lined double welt pockets, long sleeves with peaked cuffs, and full lining. Please note: this item cannot be shipped outside the U.S.
- Similar itemA.L.C.'s Baiti Tank styles easily and transitions from season to season in its neutral color palette; Black, white, and forest green color-blocked jersey; Scoop neck; Sleeveless; Loose, relaxed fit. 100% Cotton. Dry clean. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemFor a bold, fashion-forward look, our Violet skirt features faux-leather accents and a chic knit leopard print. Pencil skirt silhouette. Leopard print panel. Hidden zip with hook-and-eye closure at back. 20" in length. Nylon blend with faux leather accents. Hand wash only.
- Similar itemPreppy-meets-eclectic: that's the Toga Pulla girl. She follows her sartorial whims and wears just what she likes, whether that's an oversized ribbed sweater, a zebra-print blouse, or a pattern-mixing pencil skirt. And it's that quirky style we fall for, season after season. This cozy pencil skirt is knit with vibrant colors and patterns that mix and match perfectly. The waistband can be worn up or folded over, and the skirt hits mid-thigh. 51% mohair, 36% wool, 13% nylon. Made in Japan.