- Similar itemPreppy-meets-eclectic: that's the Toga Pulla girl. She follows her sartorial whims and wears just what she likes, whether that's an oversized ribbed sweater, a zebra-print blouse, or a pattern-mixing pencil skirt. And it's that quirky style we fall for, season after season. This cozy pencil skirt is knit with vibrant colors and patterns that mix and match perfectly. The waistband can be worn up or folded over, and the skirt hits mid-thigh. 51% mohair, 36% wool, 13% nylon. Made in Japan.
- A standout piece from one of fashion's rising stars; this Pedro Lourenço skirt draws eyes to your waist thanks to its flocked leopard-print panel. Its back hem allows for ease of movement - ideal for climbing in and out of late-night cabs.
- Similar itemSmoking jacket-inspired, wool-silk blazer with a subtle, seamed lapel. Notched collar. Long sleeves. Lightly padded shoulders. Button closure. Boxy, slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 56% wool, 44% silk.
- Similar itemLong and lean is the name of this tank, and layering is its game. This skinny silhouette in a stretchy black blend is the perfect base upon which to build this season's essential looks. Wear it under a blazer for work and then transition it to happy hour while the weather is still warm. Fabricated in: 95% rayon, 5% elastane. Dry clean only. Total body length is 26 1/2".
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline & arm openings. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Black. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Ivory.
- Similar itemBrown cotton blend leopard print pencil skirt from Moschino Cheap & Chic featuring a concealed fastening.
- Similar itemBlack virgin wool blend relax blazer from Jason Wu featuring a shawl collar, front single button fastening, and two front flap pockets. Has long sleeves with buttoned cuffs and a straight hem. Is fully lined.
- Similar itemAkrislong pencil skirt, cotton viDetailsZebra embroidery. Jacquard band at high waist. Hidden-zip front pockets. Midi hem with side slits. Hem falls below knee. Slim pencil silhouette. Cotton/viscose. Made in Italy. Belt sold separately. Designer About Akris: This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Similar itemFor a bold, fashion-forward look, our Violet skirt features faux-leather accents and a chic knit leopard print. Pencil skirt silhouette. Leopard print panel. Hidden zip with hook-and-eye closure at back. 20" in length. Nylon blend with faux leather accents. Hand wash only.