- Similar itemSmoking jacket-inspired, wool-silk blazer with a subtle, seamed lapel. Notched collar. Long sleeves. Lightly padded shoulders. Button closure. Boxy, slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 56% wool, 44% silk.
- Similar itemThe designer's signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline & arm openings. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Black. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Ivory.
- Similar itemLong Lace Pencil Skirt From Valentino. High-Waist With Scalloped Hemline And Back Zip Closure. Slim Silhouette And Calf-Length Cut. 77% Cotton, 17% Viscose, 6% Polyamide With 100% Silk Base And 91% Silk, 9% Elastane Lining. Available in Camel.
- Similar itemA standout piece from one of fashion’s rising stars; this Pedro Lourenço skirt draws eyes to your waist thanks to its flocked leopard-print panel. Its back hem allows for ease of movement – ideal for climbing in and out of late-night cabs.
- Similar itemFor a bold, fashion-forward look, our Violet skirt features faux-leather accents and a chic knit leopard print. Pencil skirt silhouette. Leopard print panel. Hidden zip with hook-and-eye closure at back. 20" in length. Nylon blend with faux leather accents. Hand wash only.
- Similar itemPreppy-meets-eclectic: that's the Toga Pulla girl. She follows her sartorial whims and wears just what she likes, whether that's an oversized ribbed sweater, a zebra-print blouse, or a pattern-mixing pencil skirt. And it's that quirky style we fall for, season after season. This cozy pencil skirt is knit with vibrant colors and patterns that mix and match perfectly. The waistband can be worn up or folded over, and the skirt hits mid-thigh. 51% mohair, 36% wool, 13% nylon. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemBlack virgin wool blend relax blazer from Jason Wu featuring a shawl collar, front single button fastening, and two front flap pockets. Has long sleeves with buttoned cuffs and a straight hem. Is fully lined.
- Similar itemMichael SimonBead-Trim Tank, PetiteDetailsMichael Simon jersey tank with beads.Beaded scoop neckline; wide shoulder straps.Slim fit.Pullover style; hits at hip.Rayon/nylon.Imported.Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Similar itemThis soft and versatile Ghost crepe vest top is a must for effortless feminine layering, with a scooped neckline, slim shoulder straps and a relaxed, floating hem. Perfect under draping cardigans and smart jackets for all occasions. Brand : Ghost. Material : 100% Viscose. Neckline : Round Neck. Size : S. Sleeve : Sleeveless. Washing Instructions : Hand wash.