- Similar itemAutumn is a beautiful image of trees, river and landscape during fall when nature changes its colors from green tu red, yellow and brown. This canvas print will bring colors and beauty to every room. Justyna Kopania is from Warszawa, Poland. In her words when she paints she tries to show the 'world', which could be seen by looking at reality that surrounds us, from another perspective, unusual, remote, sometimes through the eyes of the child, sometimes music, composer, or someone who looks lichen on the sea, the moon , the sky and the stars ..., the river... looks out the window and looks out into the street. Walking down the street looking at people's faces. In rain, snow or fog. Perhaps the world that surrounds us really is quite different than we perceive it every day. Frame Description: Athenian Gold Frame - Antique Gold Finish - Eco Friendly. Framed fine art print arrives ready to hang with hanging hardware included. Artist: Justyna Kopania Title: Autumn Product type: Canvas Art Style: Traditional Format: Vertical Size: Meduim Subject: Landscape Image dimensions: 20 inches x 24 inches Outside dimensions: 29 inches x 25 inches x 2 inches Size: Medium. Color: Yellow.
- Similar itemA smart pocket journal embossed in gold How many years have you been saying you'll write that novel? There's no time like the present! This luxurious pocket notebook is perfect for writing down your ideas. 72 cream pages, gold gilded and unlined Each book has a grosgrain ribbon page marker Covered in lizard-embossed card Gold embossed lettering Can be wiped with a damp cloth bearing in mind that this is a paper product.
- Similar itemA man with a deep social conscience, Bouguereau painted nearly 700 pieces throughout his extraordinarily productive artistic life. Like many painters of the second half of the 19th century, Bouguereau made a careful study of form and technique, immersing himself in both classical sculpture and painting. Before beginning a painting he would master the history of his subject and complete numerous sketches. In his lifetime, Bouguereau achieved a remarkable level of public acclaim and financial success as a French Academic painter. Bouguereau's command of the human form in the classical style is evident in both composition and use of color. The identity of the little girl in this portrait is unknown, however, she has appeared in at least one other of his paintings. The Story Book includes a sculpted frame with gentle engravings designed to emphasize the art. The frames also include a wooden liner with a subtle filet. The frame color is a gold on gold with woodsy undertones on both the liner and the second inside tier of the frame. Our canvas fine art replicas surpass most reproductions available in the market today. Each canvas is recreated in amazing detail so that even the subtlest brushstroke becomes vibrant. Artist-grade canvas is hand-stretched over wooden stretcher bars by skilled artisans and hand coated with protectants to insure archival properties. This framed canvas is being custom built for you A man with a deep social conscience, Bouguereau painted nearly 700 pieces throughout his extraordinarily productive artistic life. Like many painters of the second half of the 19th century, Bouguereau made a careful study of form and technique, immersing himself in both classical sculpture and painting. Before beginning a painting he would master the history of his subject and complete numerous sketches. In his lifetime, Bouguereau achieved a remarkable level of public acclaim and financial success as a Fren This canvas artwork is created individually by hand to your order. By combining the best materials, handmade methods and preservation an accurate and detailed representations of the artist's original has been developed, complete with subtle shading, color tones, and lighting. Though a more time-consuming and labor intensive method, the final result is a superb high-resolution artwork presented on the texture of natural canvas. Considered far superior to a paper print in both the visual perspective and the lasting durability, breathable cotton canvas art has remained virtually ageless over decades and centuries, as the preferred media by both the Masters and contemporary artists alike. Without the potential for fading, yellowing, and warping experienced with many poster prints This canvas artwork continues to stand the test of time. Each canvas artwork order is created from start to finish by a experienced artisans within a shop to the highest standards. Beginning with the high-resolution image from the artist's publisher, proprietary handmade methods are applied to fuse the image to artist-quality cotton canvas with multiple clear coatings of UV, moisture, and color protectants. The protectants are allowed to air dry, without applying heat, preserving the integrity of the canvas art beyond industry standards. The entire process is completed by traditional methods using hand-tools and brushes, without any mechanization. Each artwork order is carefully inspected prior to shipment to ensure customer satisfaction. The final product has been praised by both famous artists and loyal customers as closely matching the original artwork. As with a canvas original, this canvas artwork was created to provide a lifetime of beauty and pleasure. Color: Bronze.
- 14x20". Add a touch of autumn to your home with our pumpkin suede oblong pillow. The trio of pumpkins are embroidered in earthy tones of spice, orange, and neutrals on a tan ground for a warm and bountiful design. Features 100% polyester filling for the utmost comfort. 100% Polyester suede with emb on face, non-woven fabric lining, 100% polyester filling
- Similar itemThe chill in the air... the bountiful harvest... falling leaves - it's unmistakably Autumn. At least that's how you'll always feel with this colorful 60" Maple Leaf Garland. Littered with the multicolored hues that define Maple Leaves in Fall, this Garland perfectly captures what we love about Autumn. And hey, leave one up all year round’ so it’s always fall somewhere (after all, these won’t dry out).
- Art.com Autumn Elegance II Framed Art Print Online Only. Artist: Elaine Vollherbst-LaneHigh-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The versatile art print strikes a balance between quality and affordability.Your print will be custom framed with traditional 1.3-in wide COVENTRY black wood frame in a Gesso finish. A durable overlay of premiu
- Similar itemRemember the season properly with our Thanks & Blessings Resin Pumpkin.This 10'' round pumpkin is an excellent reminder to be thankful for all we've been given, whatever time of year it is. It's etched with '' Give Thanks for our many Blessings'' in brown lettering, with vine detailing. Charming pumpkin makes a great centerpiece for your dining table or a delightful gift Etched message is accented with vine embellishments Realistic pumpkin is made of resin for lasting beauty
- 20x20". Prepare your home for the autumn harvest with our pumpkin suede square pillow. The large pumpkin is embroidered in warm colors of spice, orange, and neutrals on a tan ground, combined with green vines for a whimsical design. Features 100% polyester filling for the utmost comfort. 100% Polyester suede with emb on face, non woven fabric lining, 100% polyester filling
- Similar itemIntricate flowers bloom in dazzling array their pristine symmetry arranged in a formal garden. Brown petals align on bands of pink and yellow. Crafted with the ancient technique known as yok dok such weavings once featured glittery details with threads made of finely beaten silver or gold. Keawpankanlaya transforms a traditional textile into a beautiful wall hanging bordered in black. It hangs from a rain tree wood display rod.