- Similar itemAn update on the classic Bayswater design, this bag has two zipped compartments instead of one for multi-functional practicality. It features characteristic Bayswater detailing, such as the double buckle straps, embossed leather key fob and signature postman's lock. A detachable longer strap complements short carry handles. This iconic leather tote features practical zip compartments and can be carried by the handles or over the shoulder. Soft gold components. Two adjustable top handles with buckle detailing. Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with dog clip fastening. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. Metal feet on base. Front compartment with Postman's Lock closure. Two zipped compartments with Mulberry branded zip pulls. Central compartment with magnetic closure. Two internal slip pockets. One internal zip pocket. Height 23cm Width 36cm Depth 16cm Handle drop 12 - 20cm Shoulder strap 48 - 56cm
- Noted for his clean-cut and architectual shapes the new Ivan Grundahl collection has a particular flamboyant elegance. The shirt layered waistcoat features a knotted-cotton camouflage shirt to creates a frivoulous ruffle feature that is fused with a traditionally tailored waistocoat for a feminine aesthetic. Fusing an on-trend camouflage print with a traditional wool blend waistcoat , this women's shirt is a unique statement piece. Jules B proudly presents the Ivan Grundahl Sale. Ivan Grundahl 1330102 RELA CAMEO W/C sale. Waistcoat with printed shirt. One button fastening. Complementary front shirt layer. Shirt includes knotted and draped detail with a camouflage print throughout. Shirt hangs below hem to front. Gently frayed hem, collar and sleeves. Visible front darts and back seams. Rear split. Unlined. Two flapped pockets. Shirt: 100% cotton. Waistcoat: 70% wool 30% nylon.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: RingBear. Color: Black, Materials: Flexible fiberglass fabric, Size: M Waist:24-26 inch / Hips:34-36 inch / Total Length:37 inch / Sided Bottom Width:7 inch / L Waist:26-30 inch / Hips:36-40 inch / Total Length:38.5 inch / Sided Bottom Width:7.5 inch / XL Waist:30-34 inch / Hips:40-44 inch / Total Length:40 inch / Sided Bottom Width:7.5 inch / 2L Waist:34-38 inch / Hips:44-48 inch / Total Length:40 inch / Sided Bottom Width:8.5 inch / 3L Waist:38-42 inch / Hips:48-52 inch / Total Length:41 inch / Sided Bottom Width:8.5 inch /, Care: Machine Wash with Laundry Bag Dry Cleaning Handwash Inside out
- Rebecca MinkoffAzuma Too Suede Platform PumpDetailsRebecca Minkoff kidskin suede pump. Golden studs trim counter and heel. 4 1/2" covered heel; 1" hidden platform. 3 1/2" equivalent. Round toe. Cushioned memory insole. Leather lining and sole. "Azuma Too" is imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemConcealed button, hook and zip fastening at front . 52% polyester, 43% wool, 5% elastane; lining: 94% polyester, 6% spandex . Dry clean
- A smooth leather 3.1 Phillip Lim handbag with quilted corners and cool metal hardware. A sleek, mirrored plate punctuates the main zip, and metal feet protect the bottom. Notched, magnetic back pocket. Short handle and optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Lined, 1 pocket interior. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 32oz / 0.91kg. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Height: 8in / 20.5cm Length: 9.5in / 24cm Depth: 5in / 13cm Strap drop: 18in / 46cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemGrey virgin wool tailored ankle length waistcoat from Peridot London featuring inverted lapels, an open front, two front pockets and a rear central vent.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemConcealed hook and zip fastening at front. 52% polyester, 43% viscose, 5% elastane; pocket lining: 94% polyester, 6% spandex. Dry clean