Shop this look
- Similar itemCrystals and iron, the perfect duo! Beautiful Swarovski crystals compliment the masculine ironwork details of this regal chandelier while the Rhine gold finish completes the elegant look. This lighting fixture is equally at home in a rustic or formal setting. Six lights. Rhine gold finish. Swarovski crystals. Dimensions : H: 31" D: 27"
- Similar itemInspired by mid-century Danish furniture, this beautiful dining side chair has a handwoven rush seat and back, imbuing it with a feeling of craftsmanship and heritage. It offers long-sitting comfort in a versatile style that is at once casual and luxurious. Meticulously constructed from solid mahogany with a light oak finish. Seat and back are hand woven of rope composed of natural rush fibers. Sculpted wood legs give the side chair a refined yet substantial presence. In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Similar itemThe Fahmida Chair celebrates contemporary design, the natural beauty of wood, and traditional joinery techniques that are a hallmark of all Thos. Moser furniture. It is the product of the first Emerging Designer Program by Thos. Moser, in collaboration with Dwell magazine and City Modern New York , and was recognized as a 2014 Best of Year Honoree by Interior Design magazine. >> CLICK HERE to read about the Fahmida Chair on the Architectural Digest blog << >> GearPatrol.com has named the Fahmida Chair as one of the "Greatest 100 Products On Earth" in the 2014 GP100 << Fahmida Lam, a residential furniture and accessories designer from Brooklyn who graduated from Pratt Institute, was selected to take part in a week-long experiential apprenticeship with Thos. Moser Director of Design, Adam Rogers. The result was the prototype for chair you see here, which we have named Fahmida in reference to the designer and was launched to the public at Dwell on Design 2014. The design of the Fahmida Chair is influenced by the Mid-Century Modern style, specifically, Danish Modern. Although admittedly inspired by the furniture born of the style, this piece - like any Thos. Moser piece or collection - has its own perspective and is a unique interpretation of its historical antecedents, through the lens of designer Fahmida Lam. Leveraging the strength and beauty of hand-finished American hardwoods such as cherry and walnut, the chair cuts a fresh, airy profile that naturally complements any thoughtful and clean aesthetic. Just as the Shaker style served as an appropriate creative spark in classic Thos. Moser pieces, the Danish Modern aesthetic acts here as a vehicle, identified and chosen because of its compatible philosophies, such as; a foremost dedication to quality, a dedication to functionally driven objects, formal simplicity, the characteristic elimination of ornament, use and celebration of traditional materials, and an emphasis on craftsmanship. These characteristics are not only compatible, but exemplary of what the Thos. Moser brand has come to stand for, and this piece is yet another iteration of Thos. Moser quality. "When we introduced the emerging designers program, my goal was to heighten respect for the craft of wood furniture; how it necessarily requires an understanding of and respect for the natural material, while allowing the craft itself to serve as a counterpart in the design process" - Adam Rogers , Thos. Moser director of design ABOUT THE DESIGNER In 2013, Pratt graduate and Brooklyn native, Fahmida Lam was invited to Thos. Moser to design and build a chair. Fahmida, an emerging residential furniture and accessories designer whose portfolio also includes lighting, home accessories and soft goods, worked closely with Adam Rogers, Director of Design and Product Development, and master craftsman Warren Shaw, to leverage the techniques, material and joinery of Moser to guide and express her design. The collaboration resulted in the decision to launch and include the Fahmida Chair in our product offerings for summer 2014.
- Update the look of your living room with a modern twist on the traditional coffee table. The rustic, reclaimed wood of inlaid parquet creates a beautiful yet practical surface, ready to support your magazines, hors d’oeuvres (and occasionally, a perching party guest) in style. A contemporary, black metal base features circular shapes that make this table feel light and open within your modern urban loft or living space. 19 inches high x 60 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Constructed from white cyprus reclaimed wood and metal. Metal base has a textured painted black finish. Metal base features open circular design. Features curved parquet design tabletop.
- Fans of Gustavian style and French Country style lighting, rejoice! This lovingly distressed six light chandelier delivers all the understated elegance and textural interest to make it a natural choice. With looped arms adding a sense of motion and decorative flourish, this is a classic example of how fun French Country style chandeliers can be. 32.5 inches high x 22.5 inches wide x 22.5 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Finished in Parisian blue and chipped white. Comes with coordinating decorative canopy. (6) x 60 watt candelabra bulbs not included.
- Similar itemA boldly inspired design! This striking dark wood coffee table features ornately hand-carved legs. The wavy design will bring a dramatic elegance to your French decor. Features: Hand-carved mahogany wood. Hand-forged iron. Coffee color. Dimensions:
- Refined and elegant, this armchair invites your guests to sit and relax awhile. The generous scale offers classic comfort in a curved seat, upholstered with supple, black leather. The rich earth tones of the wood and seat add a rustic touch to the modern lines of this charming chair. 31.75 inches high x 24.25 inches wide x 22.25 inches deep. Seat height: 18.15 inches; Seat depth: 17.7 inches; Armrest height: 25.6 inches. Constructed from walnut and leather. Finished in American walnut wood. Upholstered in black leather.
- Mid century seating always seems to marry comfort and contemporary vision so well. Case in point: this brown leather and mahogany finished chair whose sculptural appeal never infringes upon comfort. Modern, masculine and classic. 29 inches high x 26 inches wide x 23 inches deep; Seat height: 16 inches; Floor to Seat Clearance: 10 inches. Constructed from wood, leather and brass. Finished in mottled brown top grain leather, mahogany finish on wood, brass ferrules. Weight: 60 lbs.
- Similar itemA boldly inspired design! This striking dark wood coffee table features ornately hand-carved legs. The wavy design will bring a dramatic elegance to your French decor. Features: Hand-carved mahogany wood. Hand-forged iron. Coffee color.
- Similar itemDesigned by Danish furniture designer Finn Juhl (1912-1989) the Pelican has a wonderful sculptural shape drawing inspiration from his artist friends such as Henry Moore, Jean Arp and Barbara Hepworth. Inspired by the modern ”free art movement” this chair has a lovely organic shape - almost animalistic that some have likened to big mammals. Typical of Finn Juhl, the Pelican is very comfortable offering support in all the right places and manufactured according to best craftsmanship traditions with hand-sewn upholstery. The legs come in several types of wood and the chair can be ordered with buttons or without. Price varies according to fabric group. A leather seat cushion is available on request when ordering the fabric version. Please contact us for further information and fabric swatches. Group 1: Topas, Tonus, Remix, Clara, Gaja, Vale, Canvas, Medina, Savanna. Group 2: Hallingdal, Divina, Bass, Tonica, Steecut, Steecut Trio, Colline, Sunniva, Willow, Rami, Rami Plus. Group 3: Blans, Sigsak, Halk, Balder, Perla, Kaya, Divina melange. Group 4: Comfort. Leather Group 2: Nevada, Paris Leather Group 3: Montana, Prolence. Leather Group 4: Vegetal, Elegance, Skandilock Sheepskin. Please note the Buttoned Pelican is only available in fabics Blans, Sigsak, Halk, Steelcut, Balder, Remix, and Savak. Dimensions: H68cm x W85cm x D76cm. Seat height 37cm. Materials: Legs: walnut, teak or oak.
- Elevate a coastal-inspired dining space with the Gloucester Grey Sea Watch Side Chair from Stanley Furniture. A perfect addition to coastal or transitional interiors, the sturdy wood side chair converges traditional elements with modern-day charm for a timeless appeal. Elegant features commence with the filigree back that descends to slender, chamfered legs for a striking balance, while a sand-colored cushioned seat provides abundant comfort and contrast. Sophisticated and chic, the Gloucester Grey Sea Watch Side Chair coordinates perfectly with the Round Pedestal Table or stuns on its own in any space. 20.19" W x 39.25" H x 26.38" D Available in multiple colors The Gloucester Grey Sea Watch Side Chair by Stanley Furniture is part of the Coastal Living Retreat collection and is slightly distressed
- This large jewelry chain chandelier has a strikingly beautiful design in a polished nickel finish. The Chantilly Collection features waves of elegantly draped jewelry chain for a glamorous and romantic appeal. This fourteen light chandelier starts with a metal frame with an exquisite polished nickel finish, and features nickel finish jewelry chain that sweeps gracefully around the bright xenon lights within. Design by Maxim Lighting.
- Primary Material: Wrought Iron Wire Length (in): 8 From the French brooch, the Broche collection lights up a room with tailored elegance. The simple wrought iron leaves on each light are hand painted in burnished antique gold. There's also a two tone sphere option that embraces one of fashion's hottest trends mixing metals.